Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
All it takes is for the government to control your internet. Then they can take your coins whenever they please. No thanks
They can't. Stop spreading bullsh!t and misinformation. You clearly don't understand how this works so either actually take the time to learn or admit you don't.

There is only one way to "take coins" and that is to get control of your wallet. Phishing sites are the most common way by tricking people into clicking on them and then connecting to the site. Could also gain access if they have your seed phrase.

Last edited:

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter. It won't matter what happens, you will still find reasons to trash it. Your bias is ridiculous to be honest and the more dumb sh!t you come up with, the more historically idiotic you will look in 10 years.
I think it is just the saltiness of thinking they missed it which in reality is not true. Although I imagine these conversations will deeply haunt him in 5-10yrs.
I wouldn't bank on it , it's no secret fiat is going to collapse soon inflation is out of control and they can't / don't know how to stop it

They want CBDC's in so need a regulatory framework in for them not to benefit us

The comments made from the SEC were vague and no committal i would wait to read the entire framework before people start singing from the rooftops that the US government is backing bitcoin and sh*tcoins

Just wait ....
This is actually pretty sad. The writing is clearly on the wall and you are clinging to some far off theory with no actual evidence, when all data points otherwise.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They can't. Stop spreading bullsh!t and misinformation. You clearly don't understand how this works so either actually take the time to learn or admit you don't.

There is only one way to "take coins" and that is to get control of your wallet. Phishing sites are the most common way by tricking people into clicking on them and then connecting to the site. Could also gain access if they have your seed phrase.
Really? Government can’t control isps? Or add a password requirement before you log into the net? Make having an internet connection a reward only if you be a good little citizen? I wouldn’t put it past them. I’m not spreading misinformation because I never claimed it was fact. But I love that word, easy to see what side of the fence you’re on ;)

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter. It won't matter what happens, you will still find reasons to trash it. Your bias is ridiculous to be honest and the more dumb sh!t you come up with, the more historically idiotic you will look in 10 years.
I think i've hit a nerve

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's strange crypto disciples refuse to see any other scenario than it "going to the moon"

I have looked at both sides of the coin and unfortunatley it doesn't add up to me

Bitcoin for example

Can't be used as a payment network ..... to slow , to volatile, to expensive

Claims of it being a store of value are again nonsense because it's underpinned by its exchange to fiat currencies

"it's a hedge against inflation" oh really !?! well to me it looks like its been in direct correlation with the rest of the stock market which has been barcoding / flatline for the last 6 months as inflation begins to take squeeze economies

So what is the next narrative that's going to be pumped as a use case ?

Maybe next year we will be able to build houses out of it .......

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Really? Government can’t control isps? Or add a password requirement before you log into the net? Make having an internet connection a reward only if you be a good little citizen? I wouldn’t put it past them. I’m not spreading misinformation because I never claimed it was fact. But I love that word, easy to see what side of the fence you’re on ;)
That is far different than "taking crypto". Spray enough sh!t on the wall and some sticks tho I guess. If not, just keep moving the target.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is far different than "taking crypto". Spray enough sh!t on the wall and some sticks tho I guess. If not, just keep moving the target.
Goal post moving bro. Bitcoin made it to 100k last year just like everyone predicted.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's strange crypto disciples refuse to see any other scenario than it "going to the moon"

I have looked at both sides of the coin and unfortunatley it doesn't add up to me

Bitcoin for example

Claims of it being a store of value are again nonsense because it's underpinned by its exchange to fiat currencies

"it's a hedge against inflation" oh really !?! well to me it looks like its been in direct correlation with the rest of the stock market which has been barcoding / flatline for the last 6 months as inflation begins to take squeeze economies

You really have no clue what you are talking about. Not sure why I am wasting my time.

Layer two solutions will handle small transactions then settle in bulk on the base layer. Lightening network is already handling daily transactions in El Salvador, they also can run fiat currencies on their payment rails which greatly reduces the fees associated with visa, mastercard, amex etc

All markets are somewhat interconnected since many of the same people operate in both and there is so much leverage in the market. In a liquidity event many assets get sold off.

Over the long term, it has been a great hedge against inflation. You should of included the previous years returns, all emerging fast growth tech is highly volatile. Nature of the beast.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bitcoin for example

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't bank on it , it's no secret fiat is going to collapse soon inflation is out of control and they can't / don't know how to stop it

They want CBDC's in so need a regulatory framework in for them not to benefit us

The comments made from the SEC were vague and no committal i would wait to read the entire framework before people start singing from the rooftops that the US government is backing bitcoin and sh*tcoins

Just wait ....
Yeah I am concerned.

It's fascinating though because if people don't adopt the ****ery cbdc, I am curious how it goes and plays out. The Chinese people don't trust their government or the ****ery digital currency there.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you concerned about this?

I don't trust those **** suckers. If a cbdc is adopted, we seen globally Australia and Canada freezing accounts. We're seeing Russia sanctions. There's a talk about labs somewhere and war crimes.

There's definitely blood in the street. Not sure what the play is but I'm ready. Dry powder on the side. A bit too cash heavy tbh. With inflation over 8% likely closer to 20%, sitting on too much cash is not ideal.

Still DCAing. A buddy is running NFTS and killing it. Once regulation hits a lot of things will dry up. Wash trading among other things.

Curious what your play is going forward? I'm treading lightly and looking for opportunities.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Are you concerned about this?

I don't trust those **** suckers. If a cbdc is adopted, we seen globally Australia and Canada freezing accounts. We're seeing Russia sanctions. There's a talk about labs somewhere and war crimes.

There's definitely blood in the street. Not sure what the play is but I'm ready. Dry powder on the side. A bit too cash heavy tbh. With inflation over 8% likely closer to 20%, sitting on too much cash is not ideal.

Still DCAing. A buddy is running NFTS and killing it. Once regulation hits a lot of things will dry up. Wash trading among other things.

Curious what your play is going forward? I'm treading lightly and looking for opportunities.
This is looking like this pattern is about to play out
Accumulation->Manipulation->Expansion

Sideways accumulation followed by a drop to trap shorts followed by a rise to the upside.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is looking like this pattern is about to play out
Accumulation->Manipulation->Expansion

Sideways accumulation followed by a drop to trap shorts followed by a rise to the upside.
Just accumulate atm is my play atm. We dodged a bullet with the EU.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I am concerned.

It's fascinating though because if people don't adopt the ****ery cbdc, I am curious how it goes and plays out. The Chinese people don't trust their government or the ****ery digital currency there.
You have seen the level of manipulation govs , media and banks can exert on citizens during covid

They will ensure there is a narrative powerful enough to convince the masses its in their best interests and they are away to go

I dont trust my government (UK) they still do as they please

Funnily enough i was reading something last night where our tax authorities are now changing the guidance on how they tax crypto assets.......if it becomes law it will pretty much signal the end to the current wild west of crypto certainly in the UK anyway

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have seen the level of manipulation govs , media and banks can exert on citizens during covid

They will ensure there is a narrative powerful enough to convince the masses its in their best interests and they are away to go

Funnily enough i was reading something last night where our tax authorities are now changing the guidance on how they tax crypto assets.......if it becomes law it will pretty much signal the end to the current wild west of crypto certainly in the UK anyway
That's why you leave.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's one of the key properties of crypto. Never had wealth so mobile you can go somewhere that treats you better. On a mass scale that is very powerful and other areas will embrace it trying to bring that money in. Game theory.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
There are a number of alts getting ready to bullishly break out of descending, narrowing triangles..
$VET, $BAND, $ARPA, $ENJ, $GALA, $1INCH

are all good plays once it retests and bounces

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Lol it was small just to test my theory. Meanwhile anyone in the oil play HUSA made 494% in a single day yesterday
People have the nerve to talk about how crypto is so volatile, meanwhile oil enters a bear market 5 days after setting a 14 year high. Hope you took profits.

Not even crypto does that.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
FOMC meeting today to discuss whether they are planning to hike interest rates.

Markets are cautiously optimistic it will be relatively dovish and not raise them too much.

If the news is good, markets will likely pump. Of it's bad, major dump incoming.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People have the nerve to talk about how crypto is so volatile, meanwhile oil enters a bear market 5 days after setting a 14 year high. Hope you took profits.

Not even crypto does that.

I did but not all. Definitely kicking myself with that one. Bought the dip yesterday tho and we back

Status
Not open for further replies.