Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's definitely possible. Will it happen? Who knows. Some see an extended cycle going into 2023 before hitting it's peak, others see it peaking by April or May.

Right now there are both bull and bear cases.

While the market has been going up lately and setting higher lows, it's also been setting lower highs and unable to break through a bearish trendline from the ATH.

The monthly MACD has crossed bearish for the first time in 19 months and coming down from highly overbought levels in the RSI and is looking at printing an "M" pattern, which is a double top(opposite is a "W"). The base of this "M" is around 12K. Will we get there? I dunno.

There is no reason a pattern "has to" complete, they just often do. On the lower timeframes like the weekly we appear to be in ascending Wedge formation, which is bullish.

Currently we seem to be stuck between the 32-46K range and just going up and down and creating different patterns inside that pattern.

Long-term, highly bullish. One day 100K will be looked at as cheap for BTC. Whether it's 3 years or 8 years or 20 years, that time is 100% coming.
I'm sorry the 6 month chart screams bull trapping

Still waiting for a conducive argument as to why it is going to 100K

Apparently during something like say a "war" it was supposed to be its time to shine and would reach that 100k however
on announcement of invasion it dropped 10% and has been barcoding since

Seems a wonderfull hedge.....against absolutely nothing so far

Yea its probably great bet in a speculative bull market especially in a period when global central banks and governments decided to over inflate every major economy giving any idiot with two brain cells the financial capacity to become a small time "crypto investor"

However the chickens are about to come home to roost and we are about to see just how resilient bitcoin actually is

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Apparently during something like say a "war" it was supposed to be its time to shine and would reach that 100k however

Yea its probably great bet in a speculative bull market especially in a period when global central banks and governments decided to over inflate every major economy giving any idiot with two brain cells the financial capacity to become a small time "crypto investor"

However the chickens are about to come home to roost and we are about to see just how resilient bitcoin actually is
6 month charts in crypto would be like looking at a 20 year chart in stocks. It just isn't really relevant, IMO

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's a great hedge against the financial weaponization of the banking system we have seen the past month in Canada and now Russia. Bitcoin and the rest of crypto are two entirely different subjects. If you can't grasp that and see where this is headed you will have much bigger problems in the future.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's a great hedge against the financial weaponization of the banking system we have seen the past month in Canada and now Russia. Bitcoin and the rest of crypto are two entirely different subjects. If you can't grasp that and see where this is headed you will have much bigger problems in the future.
Who the hell looks at a 6 month chart in crypto??

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Impp up over 100% today. It’s the new crypto called oil stocks ;)
If the US was smart they'd start releasing some reserves and subsidizing the US shale drillers to heavily offset what Russia supplies in oil.

At one point the US was supplying the most barrels of oil per month in the world not too long ago when the shale drillers were running fully.

There is no reason why the US can't easily replace the oil we get from Russia.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the hell looks at a 6 month chart in crypto??
Almost every major player in finance and tech who was a naysayer has conceded this is the future. Starting to think people who still can't accept it are mentally disordered. Granted a lot of cryptos are actually a ponzi but denying there isn't a use case for rules based secure decentralized money and financial services is insanity. The past 2yrs have basically been a giant ad campaign by governments and central banks.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Almost every major player in finance and tech who was a naysayer has conceded this is the future. Starting to think people who still can't accept it are mentally disordered. Granted a lot of cryptos are actually a ponzi but denying there isn't a use case for rules based secure decentralized money and financial services is insanity. The past 2yrs have basically been a giant ad campaign by governments and central banks.
My point was that a 6 month chart in crypto is like 20 years in stocks. It's irrelevant in trying to determine anything.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's one of those times that I really have no clue what the market is going to do, nothing would surprise me. PTSD from 2018 just makes me lean bear to be mentally prepared for a longer duration haha
Same. I wish I had gone in harder when there was the 1st meeting with the fed. I did a bit but I expected a big crash. I still do. Got dry powder ready to go. It eats away at me with the current level of inflation.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have been watching what's gone on the past years, crypto has been the ultimate resource. Particularly with the draconian nature's of most world government.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
. The past 2yrs have basically been a giant ad campaign by governments and central banks.
To people that understand what they are doing yea

Problem is 80% of the population don't they just do whatever their governments and national media tell them most dont even understand what a fiat currency is let alone DEFI

The elite have spent millennia building this system they are not going to allow a renegade decentralised currency to threaten it

It has been allowed to get to this stage for a reason possibly by accident but i am far more skeptical and believe it is by design

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the US was smart they'd start releasing some reserves and subsidizing the US shale drillers to heavily offset what Russia supplies in oil.

At one point the US was supplying the most barrels of oil per month in the world not too long ago when the shale drillers were running fully.

There is no reason why the US can't easily replace the oil we get from Russia.
Yup. HUSA up 494% yesterday in a single day

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To people that understand what they are doing yea

Problem is 80% of the population don't they just do whatever their governments and national media tell them most dont even understand what a fiat currency is let alone DEFI

The elite have spent millennia building this system they are not going to allow a renegade decentralised currency to threaten it

It has been allowed to get to this stage for a reason possibly by accident but i am far more skeptical and believe it is by design
That's anything, there are people that do and people that don't. Just because some do not it doesn't change it's legitimacy.

Looks like regulations are embracing it. It is too embedded into society and powerful people/corps to stop now, cat is out of the bag.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like regulations are embracing it.
I wouldn't bank on it , it's no secret fiat is going to collapse soon inflation is out of control and they can't / don't know how to stop it

They want CBDC's in so need a regulatory framework in for them not to benefit us

The comments made from the SEC were vague and no committal i would wait to read the entire framework before people start singing from the rooftops that the US government is backing bitcoin and sh*tcoins

Just wait ....

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I wouldn't bank on it , it's no secret fiat is going to collapse soon inflation is out of control and they can't / don't know how to stop it

They want CBDC's in so need a regulatory framework in for them not to benefit us

The comments made from the SEC were vague and no committal i would wait to read the entire framework before people start singing from the rooftops that the US government is backing bitcoin and sh*tcoins

Just wait ....
It doesn't matter. It won't matter what happens, you will still find reasons to trash it. Your bias is ridiculous to be honest and the more dumb sh!t you come up with, the more historically idiotic you will look in 10 years.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All it takes is for the government to control your internet. Then they can take your coins whenever they please. No thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.