Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still waiting for @Fruitbat to respond to his insistence that I post my trades. What's wrong bro? You mad because I actually did exactly what I said I did?

Can't understand how some "newbie" can trade better than you who has been in it 20 years?

Never confuse ability with experience. The two aren't related.
I haven’t been here for months.

What happened to your 150k BTC before the end of 2021?

good luck running your hedge fund, Mr Programmer.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one of the key properties of crypto. Never had wealth so mobile you can go somewhere that treats you better. On a mass scale that is very powerful and other areas will embrace it trying to bring that money in. Game theory.
Curious about CBDCs that are coming. What is there to prevent world government to crash crypto? Outright ban it.

The past two years of tyranny and money printing by morons illustrates the level of stupidity that is taken.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ada pumping is hilarious. If Charles was leading any other company he would be fired effectively immediately. I don't think he is helping nor the hit piece on his education or lack thereof.

After seeing martial law and bank accounts frozen in parts of the world, there's never been a better argument for crypto and btc.

I just know more tyranny awaits. And it's all a power game. Russia removing USD for their gas and back door deals with Saudi Arabia and China isn't good news.

Things are Changing fast.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious about CBDCs that are coming. What is there to prevent world government to crash crypto? Outright ban it.

The past two years of tyranny and money printing by morons illustrates the level of stupidity that is taken.
Some authoritarian countries I'm sure will try but they will just be shooting themselves in the foot. You can't fight technology and innovation you will just drive it to other areas that will reap the benefits. I think it's past the tipping point of banning, it would be political suicide. Too many people now own it, many of them powerful and wealthy. Also all the major Banks and tech firms are on board, they are major donors and carry too much clout politically. Look at the front page of goldman sachs. Things could get crazy though so would recommend keeping a lot in self custody, just in case. Just watched a video on this topic too.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
BTC pumping today...Terra will be buying $3 Billion in BTC to back it's UST, with plans to ultimately buy $10 Billion.

Will make them the second largest holder after Michael Saylor.

Think we are close to coming out of this downtrend...likely one more drop to form a triple bottom near 30-32K and then rocket from there.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTC pumping today...Terra will be buying $3 Billion in BTC to back it's UST, with plans to ultimately buy $10 Billion.

Will make them the second largest holder after Michael Saylor.

Think we are close to coming out of this downtrend...likely one more drop to form a triple bottom near 30-32K and then rocket from there.
That would be a gift. I have a lot of cash waiting, hard to stay disciplined and not just fomo in.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That would be a gift. I have a lot of cash waiting, hard to stay disciplined and not just fomo in.
Haha, never FOMO in...

I have been trading 1D MACD crosses both up and down. Very strong signals that are almost always good entry points as long as they are not shallow crosses that are going back and forth.

Also have a CoinLegs subscription and use their Telegram alerts to open trades

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, never FOMO in...

I have been trading 1D MACD crosses both up and down. Very strong signals that are almost always good entry points as long as they are not shallow crosses that are going back and forth.

Also have a CoinLegs subscription and use their Telegram alerts to open trades
That urge never goes away just develop a little more self control lol Nice, are you trading primarily alt coins? Market has that energy something big is coming.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That urge never goes away just develop a little more self control lol Nice, are you trading primarily alt coins? Market has that energy something big is coming.
Yeah I do alts...I have trading view alerts set up for every Kucoin future token and literally just wait til I get an alert, check the signal and if it looks good I take the trade...so far hasn't failed yet.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some authoritarian countries I'm sure will try but they will just be shooting themselves in the foot. You can't fight technology and innovation you will just drive it to other areas that will reap the benefits. I think it's past the tipping point of banning, it would be political suicide. Too many people now own it, many of them powerful and wealthy. Also all the major Banks and tech firms are on board, they are major donors and carry too much clout politically. Look at the front page of goldman sachs. Things could get crazy though so would recommend keeping a lot in self custody, just in case. Just watched a video on this topic too.

I think do too. The alarms went off for me here with potential EU ban of btc and crypto. 31/25 pro crypto if memory serves me correct. I hear boomer pocahontas in America is trying to cripple crypto in America. If you are a boomer and you can't turn on a computer let alone incapable of comprehending crypto. It's the problem with law makers and dorks that never worked a real job in their life. Reminds me of YouTubes frauds with shilling some rubbish program on getting girls but no receipts or eprograms on get rich quick schemes. Fraudin as a hobby.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I do alts...I have trading view alerts set up for every Kucoin future token and literally just wait til I get an alert, check the signal and if it looks good I take the trade...so far hasn't failed yet.
Are you getting alerts in America about regulations? UK platforms keep getting hit with warning signs and pending where money is sent. I only take things off the exchange.

Are you concerned about this sort of thing? EU almost banned btc. I agree with what was said about a country shooting themselves in the foot and essentially crippling their country. It has stopped government tyranny and money printing.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think do too. The alarms went off for me here with potential EU ban of btc and crypto. 31/25 pro crypto if memory serves me correct. I hear boomer pocahontas in America is trying to cripple crypto in America. If you are a boomer and you can't turn on a computer let alone incapable of comprehending crypto. It's the problem with law makers and dorks that never worked a real job in their life. Reminds me of YouTubes frauds with shilling some rubbish program on getting girls but no receipts or eprograms on get rich quick schemes. Fraudin as a hobby.
Younger generation doesn't want to be boomer exit liquidity, can't blame them. They really screwed up the country with their entitlements and policies. Politicians typically attract garbage people, I try not to even pay attention anymore. There are a lot of worthless people in society, think this decade is going to be a massive wake up call.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Younger generation doesn't want to be boomer exit liquidity, can't blame them. They really screwed up the country with their entitlements and policies. Politicians typically attract garbage people, I try not to even pay attention anymore. There are a lot of worthless people in society, think this decade is going to be a massive wake up call.
I think the great exodus is upon us. I think the west is dead and there's little left to pillage. the next decade will have other countries on the come up. I think spotting the best locations will be a game changer. We're seeing btc accepted as legal tender by El Salvador. I think this is a good sign. many western countries are going to slip.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the great exodus is upon us. I think the west is dead and there's little left to pillage. the next decade will have other countries on the come up. I think spotting the best locations will be a game changer. We're seeing btc accepted as legal tender by El Salvador. I think this is a good sign. many western countries are going to slip.
Agree with that sentiment. I am definitely am setting my life up to potentially leave and relocate to a non western country. Most likely central/south america or eastern europe. Have to see how a few things play out on what the best options are. I imagine many areas will try to attract the new wealth created by crypto like El Salvador.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Let the running of the bulls commence! So many alts bottomed out and ready for massive moves upwards.

Too many to name...

Bears are offsides right now.

Last edited:

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let the running of the bulls commence! So many alts bottomed out and ready for massive moves upwards.

Too many to name...

Bears are offsides right now.
So many people in stables now too who were expecting it to drop further. I still have cash on the sidelines I was waiting to get in. I'll take the pump though!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So many people in stables now too who were expecting it to drop further. I still have cash on the sidelines I was waiting to get in. I'll take the pump though!
You'll probably get another shot once we clear 50K...one more drop to maybe 37-39K and then elevator up from there.

Lots of untapped liquidity still sitting down there for the market makers to take out.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with that sentiment. I am definitely am setting my life up to potentially leave and relocate to a non western country. Most likely central/south america or eastern europe. Have to see how a few things play out on what the best options are. I imagine many areas will try to attract the new wealth created by crypto like El Salvador.
I'm flipping the script. I shoot my shot but big ups @SW15 and his sniper approach. Domain independence is the play. A solid plan B is a must now. Looking at America, Asia, South America, and eastern Europe.

I think turkey and several others may follow El Salvador. I'm very bullish on btc.

Status
Not open for further replies.