Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just got a lower high.

We shall see. I think we're still heading higher but with the bitfinex hacked btc in the governments hands, seems pretty scary.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First attempt to inverse bitcoin left me rekt. Glad it was a small position. Oil making me so much money tho

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
expecting a big bounce if there's any positive news on war averting in Russia/Ukraine.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
expecting a big bounce if there's any positive news on war averting in Russia/Ukraine.
The bounce would be ahead of the Super Bowl and crypto ads being seen by the largest TV audience of the year.

The emergency Fed meeting Monday is going to nuke it most likely.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bounce would be ahead of the Super Bowl and crypto ads being seen by the largest TV audience of the year.

The emergency Fed meeting Monday is going to nuke it most likely.
Yeah, Fed meeting could make things dicey can't imagine it being positive.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Market with a strong movement yesterday but to me, it looks like a bull trap for a few reasons.

1) Asia trading volume has been muted all week due to Chinese New Year celebrations and has not fully balanced out US and EU hours. Asia is fundamentally bearish and has killed many a rally over the last year. In fact they actually crunched numbers and proved it...US and EU were either positive or neutral over all timeframes and Asia was bearish over all time frames they look at.

2) Huge move Friday was more based on news from US jobs and earnings reports. These moves not based on fundamentals tend to be fleeting and once the excitement fades away after a few days it returns to fundamentals.

3) This is a very strong zone of resistance and price has never progressed through this zone from beneath it without correcting back down to the range lows first. Then it breaks through on the second attempt. Or it breaks down further from that zone.

4) Until 42.5K minimum is flipped and held as support, this is simply a bearish retest. People FOMOing right now are going to get rekt late tomorrow and into Monday. Current daily candle is a Doji which is a reversal candle.

I am not opening any positions today, will look to go short late tomorrow night and Monday should be a bloodbath.
I still think like you said. Bull trap.
Basically everyone who was short got rekt on Friday. Now everyone thinks it's going moon and they all went long this weekend. Almost no shorts left to liquidate, but 24+ Billion of longs to liquidate by going down. Since market makers only care about grabbing liquidity and not the price, there is almost no way they leave 80x or more liquidity to the downside untouched.

Expecting initial move up to liquidate remaining shorts then back down hard to liquidate longs
It's definitely not a game for anybody weak in the knees.

I'm playing the game a decade out. Still got dry powder on the side. I admit I got greedy and held out assuming btc was going far lower. I'm seeing the same thing last year when btc hit 29k. I thought it could go lower. F! I'm learning slowly.

I don't have to throw everything and the kitchen sink. I could DCA a bit or a lot. Even a bit at different times a crash occurs. I can't time it. I've tried lulz!

Any crypto resolutions for 2022? Get more is mine obviously but less deadwood. Few projects and the fastest racehorses.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to go on a shopping spree. Too much dry powder isn't good.
I am in a similar boat, sitting in a lot of cash. Am slowly adding to positions but want dry powder if we get a crash. I have a good chunk in usdc earning 8% interest just to offset inflation.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I am in a similar boat, sitting in a lot of cash. Am slowly adding to positions but want dry powder if we get a crash. I have a good chunk in usdc earning 8% interest just to offset inflation.
Been shorting obvious rejection points the last two days...$AVAX at 95, $GRT at 0.50, easy money. Targeting the 0.5 Fib Extension minimum and then potentially the 0.382 from there depending on what happens.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been shorting obvious rejection points the last two days...$AVAX at 95, $GRT at 0.50, easy money. Targeting the 0.5 Fib Extension minimum and then potentially the 0.382 from there depending on what happens.
What exchange are you using for that?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same. I'm thinking not if but WHEN. To hedge my bet, I just DCA when it crashes. I won't try to time it. I missed it last time thinking it would go lower. Getting some on a crash and more if it drops. I'm not sure when. Playing the waiting game.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Same. I'm thinking not if but WHEN. To hedge my bet, I just DCA when it crashes. I won't try to time it. I missed it last time thinking it would go lower. Getting some on a crash and more if it drops. I'm not sure when. Playing the waiting game.
Still in my $AVAX short...increased it to 96.05...printing right now...GRT from 0.501

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Shorters and scalpers paradise out there today...

Big shorts this morning followed by obvious bounce areas for quick scalps.

Status
Not open for further replies.