Dust 2 Dust
Master Don Juan
Tell her not to wash her clothes or panties. The cops will need it for DNA evidence.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Damn labor unions **** everything up.Originally posted by entropy
10 years in prison for aggravated assault
Damn Dietzcoi, I thought the NSDAP were defunct in deutschland?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Yeah. You're not Taxi Driver. The Police are around for a reason. Do forgive me if I seem to have made light of the situation. I'm really shocked at what happened.Originally posted by MackJr
No, don't beat anyone's ass. if you get involved in anything other than a legal manner, you'll complicate things and may actually cause them to get acquitted.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
What an idiot.Originally posted by tiburon
DUDE thsi is how that works for me....IF SHE DOENST GO TO THE COPS >>>>>SHE WANTED TO GET FVCKED>>>>
SORRY BUT THIS IS HOW I SEE IT ....even if it is not the case ..actions speak always louder than words and tears.
I DONT TRUST ANY WOMAN! and dont also go outhere believing she was a virgin.
*Looks out window* Bye bye respect...Originally posted by tiburon
DUDE thsi is how that works for me....IF SHE DOENST GO TO THE COPS >>>>>SHE WANTED TO GET FVCKED>>>>
SORRY BUT THIS IS HOW I SEE IT ....even if it is not the case ..actions speak always louder than words and tears.
I DONT TRUST ANY WOMAN! and dont also go outhere believing she was a virgin.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Nope, Italian. Someone PM'ed me calling me a "virgin Chinese Communist" so I decided the best way to make sure that little accident doesn't happen again is to speak the truth, unlike some of this site. (No, not pointed at you)Originally posted by AFK Protector
1) Tiburon, I like your sig.
2) NOT
3) Crazykid, you're Chinese?
Don't call me "kid"...I'm 38 years old. Also, no, I won't be the "guy whose girl says a guy raped her"...I am a woman who has been raped by my ex-husband. I am also a long time member of this forum and one of the few women here whose advice the old time DJs on this actually respect. Personally, I don't think the guy should even try to have any kind or romantic relationship with this girl because it's going to be a LONG time before she's going to be healthy enough for anything like that.loook kid she aint on prison and if she respects herself she would do it no matter what......otherwise its her words against them and that will ruin her life anyways..
LOL you ll be the guy your girl says a guy raped her when she just had the best sex in her life just because you are so naive....
WAKE UP AFC! [/B]
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.