Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

[CRUSHED.] girl i like got gangraped.

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Reaction score
or all us dj's could go down there and handle some business

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm, sure if you want to get into trouble yourself. The System isn't perfect, but it works more then it fails.

Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Alejandro
guys. im crushed.

something happened to the girl i like and casually know through heavy contact.

she being very much a headturner with the body and brains to go for and a party girl, was invited by her close guy friend who's been her classmate for 2 years now to his house for a drinking session.

since she trusted the guy and them being close, she went along with him.

turns out his friends were also there and they drugged her to sleep and after that, they took turns molesting her.

and when everything was over and the girl came into her senses, all she could do was just cry.

this news reached me when one of those guys who allegedly *did not* mOlest her [which i doubt he didnt] came through and spilled the beans to his close girl friend who happens to be a girl buddy of mine.

im really crushed and i dont know what to do. i might just go and kill those bastards tomorrow. im really hurting over what happened.

help me.
Dude, I got your back. I'm from Philippines too. Where you located?

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I know how u feel. I have a friend who I really care about too and I don't know what I'd do if sombody did somthing like that to her:( :mad: . I'd want blood:mad: . Its disgusting the way women have to watch their backs these days because of insensitive jerks. We who may want to just take out our girl and just have a good time have to deal with hesitancy on their part cause they don't know if our intentions are really good, or they have to worry about being kidnaped or raped or somthing, its dispicable. My girl is always preocupied with how she's going to get home and all that kinda stuff whenever we go out. I can't wait for the time when god would remove all these types of wikedness so we can have fun with our women and be safe.

But the best advice I could give you is never let her know u know, unless she tells you. U could confide in one of her friends but if u do they must be extreemly trustworthy and not tell her they heard it from u. If she found out u knew it could make her uncomfortable with you.

U have two options, u could call a tip line and report it or somthing anomously, but then that'd be no gaurentee that she'd press charges. Girls have to go through all sorts of embarassment and details in a rape case that they just might not be able to cope with.

Secondy u could call a rape crisis society or somthing or get one of her friends to tell her to go there, it would help her alot, they no exactly what to do in those situations.

Above all try not to get a hot head, I know how it feels. It's not always benificall to think with your heart, it can be treachrous and irrational. In this instance, try to use your head.

Best wishes and Condolences:cool: .

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
This post won't win me any popularity contests...

Every single post in this thread has assumed that she was actually raped. You guys know for youself how girls will say things for drama and attention. If she has no PROOF of what happened, how can you just take her word at face value?

Now don't get me wrong, it's POSSIBLE that it could have actually happened. However, it's also possible that she got drunk and did some things she later regretted, or is just exercising her fictional skills. But given no evidence either way, you can't just convict the people she accused pre-emptively.

Wake up guys. It's this unwillingness to disbelieve false rape charges which allows them to perpetuate.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: This post won't win me any popularity contests...

Originally posted by Superman X
Every single post in this thread has assumed that she was actually raped. You guys know for youself how girls will say things for drama and attention. If she has no PROOF of what happened, how can you just take her word at face value?

Now don't get me wrong, it's POSSIBLE that it could have actually happened. However, it's also possible that she got drunk and did some things she later regretted, or is just exercising her fictional skills. But given no evidence either way, you can't just convict the people she accused pre-emptively.

Wake up guys. It's this unwillingness to disbelieve false rape charges which allows them to perpetuate.
Simply put: we don't have a choice but to believe her.

This isn't to mention the fact that this guy didn't even hear the news from her, but rather through the grapevine after one of the guys present told his girlfriend what happened.

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see your point, Superman X, but you have to take this seriously. Most rape victums DON'T report their rapes. It's a very serious crime, because the victims feel so powerless. You don't want to jump to conclusions. However, most women who report rape don't make it up.

Smileyz

Don Juan
Reaction score

Playa'in trianing..what part you from?

Bring them to manila terro and we'll crack their skulls... oh yea you havent been replying to my txt messages... heheh but thats ok..

Damn man.. personally..i would get some thugz together and give them a ****ing communion...but that wouldnt be the "right"
way..like these guys said..you could go to the cops...

but unfortunately they dont know the kind of Cops we have... go to the cops..waste ur time...

patulong ka sa mga tau g. hehehe

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy Sh1t, Superman X is the only DJ on the post! What is going on here, my AFC friends????????

1. He does not know this girl very well, but you want him to become the "retarded white knight" or Capt Sav-a-ho and beat these guys up and go to prison FOR A GIRL HE HARDLY KNOWS!!!!

2. The girl did not tell him she was raped. He heard it second hand. YOU CANNOT TAKE ACTION ON SECOND HAND INFORMATION! What's wrong with you people!

3. It may or may not even be true! It could be a rumor started by a friend of a friend! It could all be total BS!

4. Since she did not come to him for help, IT IS NOT HIS BUSINESS! The world has enough problems with people being in other people's business. DJs do not do this!

Do not jump to conclusions! If she was raped SHE needs to step up and report it to the police! Stay out of it unless you want them to kill you for no reason! Don't die a chump...

Dietzcoi

Smileyz

Don Juan
Reaction score

Dietzcoi. i want you to watch your ****ing words..

1. maybe you got no confidence... you DONT go to jail if you beat someone up if you know hw to do it the right way. you have to be smart about it..a lot of guys think that if you kick someones ass you go to jail immediately..**** people get killed infront of Cops and you see the killer and the cop Drinking beer later on..

2. ofcourse she wouldnt tell him he was raped..if you got butt****ed by homo's would you tell your bud?? well if you do..ill tell you that girls here have a diff attitude and wouldnt tell.... their too ashamed

3. why dont you try considering all opinions and analyze..

4. WHAT The **** do you care if the girl came to him for help.. if your sis got raped or yourclose friend got raped and didnt come to you..wouldnt you talk to her about it..

oh i would think thAT YOU WOULndt....shmuk..

crime cases here dont get solved often..

but you do got a point somehow..

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I do have a point!

He does not need to save this girl! Chumps do that! Is this the way you act in your country? Beat up people based upon rumors? Maybe your 51 troops you pulled out of Iraq so fast can help you!

This girl is NOT his sister or relative, just some girl!

You also need to watch your words and actions. I do not know what it is like there, but here you WILL go to jail if you beat some people up.

Just think, 10 years in prison for aggravated assault. Then you find out one of two things:

1. THe rape did not even happen and was made up by somebody as a rumor

2. This girl forgets you and never visits you in prison

What will you think about your life then.... DUMBASS!

Dietzcoi

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
playa'intrainin', im in davao.

she did not come to me nor to anyone else cuz she's too damn afraid, degraded to talk to anyone about it.

im about 90% sure that this happened cuz i know these guys and i know how they move. they get a girl to trust them. have them over to their house for a drinking session making them believe that some of the girls were also coming over.

while they "wait", they get the girl too drunk, passed out and then that's when they start taking their F*Cking turns.

yes, i know this aint directly my business. but no one owns it either. this girl whom i actually care about needs help and she's too damn frozen up and shOcked to even do something about it.

i take care of my girls. because i dont want anything like this to happen.

dietzcoi, you have a point. and i respect that but chances are.. it did happen and im not about to let them get away with it when they did it to my potential LTR.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you know what you are doing.

Don't fukk up the rest of your life doing something stupid for some girl you barely know

Calm down and use your head, don't use your emotions.

If you want to do anything - go to the police. Being a vigilante won't work, except in the movies.

But realize if she does not want to report it and you do, she may hate you for bringing it into the open.

I still think you should not act on secondhand gossip. Anybody who acts on gossip is a fool

Dietzcoi

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
superman x, you've got a point too. and so do other guys. but i must say that though we can never fully understand the complex and irrational mind of a woman, this kind of drama isnt something a girl who just turned 18 would dream of. it would be too devastating. no one would want to spread drama that you were treated like a condom and passed around to the next 5 guys who uses you. this just isnt right.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I could do something. That is not right. I mean, If I wanted to show you how I feel about that: If I was a girl and I was at the party and the next thing I remember was me having my pants dropped and noticing a couple of guys laughing and telling me what happened. I would go after them, seriously. I'm an extra-sensitive with a suspicious eye, anybody who eyes me I eye them right back.

tactic

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you guys never listen to me...

I'll reiterate. LEt the cops do their job. Let the justice system do its job. The only thing you can do is to be emotional support. Not a tampon, but support.

dietzoi is right about getting involved physically with the attackers. This could seriously screw up your future.

However, he is wrong about not doing anything. Sure, she's "just another girl." but to someone else, she is a daughter, sister, or rolemodel. And if she was one of those things to you, you would want the person she went to to help her out.

DJ Alejandro, yes it is hard. but for now, you must stay calm. Help her in anyway you can. And the only way you can help her is to gradually bring her out of shock with the help of a shrink and/or her other friends. Killing those ****ers won't do any good. It will bring temporary relief...for you.

But for her, it will just by another slap in her face seeing someone she cares about getting affected negatively by what happened to her....

Then you won't ever have the chance to help her.

I'm glad you came here first before acting. Just keep your head straight in this situation.

Sardaukar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Killing those ****ers won't do any good.
It will stop them from doing it again.

Dude, do you know the justice system in your own country well enough? My first instinct is, bring them down. My second instinct is self-preservation. Combine the two instincts.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tactic, exactly how i see it.

AFK and sardaukar, thanks. the justice system in this part of the country is quite screwed up. just to let everyone know, its a wellknown fact that the government uses vigilantes to shoot down convicts taking a special liking to drug pushers who just got out of jail or rehab. but no one's doing anything about it. if you want, you guys can check up on the killings, just look it up on the net. search for Davao city. >Davao Death Squad.

AFK, you put things so clearly the way i see them. a daughter.. friend.. sister.. and to me, potential LTR.. someone i genuinely care about. the problem is she hasnt talked to anyone about it yet. she's traumatized up until now. im gonna let time pass but ive got to bring it out of her. she has to. like one of the guys said, be a survivor.. not a victim.

in time, how do i bring it out of her?

one of my thoughts is that though she is wary of men, i wouldnt be really pulling any DJ moves on her. but i realized i shouldnt treat her any differently after knowing what happened, right? it would be adding insult to injury.

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
10 years in prison for aggravated assault

Damn Dietzcoi, I thought the NSDAP were defunct in deutschland?