Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

[CRUSHED.] girl i like got gangraped.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her not to wash her clothes or panties. The cops will need it for DNA evidence.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe its too late. if i were the girl, id already have washed it to eliminate all memories of it. :(

i saw her a few hours ago. we passed by each other. i made sure she didnt notice me. she was very down and depressed. i wouldnt recognize her as the same girl i knew then. she's changed. :(

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
take the girl with you to a police station
file a report
never ever talk to those guy friends of yours...
provide moral support to girl

Sardaukar

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're having one-itis. Lets reverse the roles. Let's say that some misfortune befell you and you developed negative personality traits. Maybe you get an accident and become paraplegic, maybe you were raped by homosexuals, whatever. In the aftermath, you become mentally ill. Maybe you become a sex criminal yourself, maybe you tend to wallow in negativity and hostility, maybe you become a murderer, all male pattern psycho-disturbances. What do you think the chick is going to do?

Will she provide you with Moral Support? No. She will walk away because she cannot really emphatise with your pain, and does not know how to deal with your problems. People tend to steer away from damaged goods.

What I'm trying to say is that there's a limit to what you can do for HER, so stop holding a torch for her. If I were you, I would take her aside with a serious look and tell her "I've heard from so-and-so that this happened to you, and I'm concerned. If it's true, you need to do something about it immediately." and pass her the rape hotline. Case closed, end of involvement. It's all up to her now.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by entropy
10 years in prison for aggravated assault

Damn Dietzcoi, I thought the NSDAP were defunct in deutschland?
Damn labor unions **** everything up.

Also I'd be careful doing anything on your own. I've done research on rape for various criminal justice classes and have found various studies showing that half or MORE of reported rape cases can be shown to be false. I don't mean the chicks backed down from their statements or there was lack of evidence: I mean the evidence found showed the men to have not done the crime.

Anyone remember the "Tailhook" military scandal? A chick said a bunch of military guys raped her in a hotel and it was all over the news. Later she recanted her story because what really happened is that she WILLINGLY participated in a orgy but didn't want her fiancé to find out.

Rape is an ugly thing for more than just the act itself, rape is ugly because women will use it to cover up bad behavior and put innocent men under the crosshairs of the criminal justice system as well as society at large.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to Sardaukar, he is right.

You are so concerned about the woman, but like I stated earlier, she won't come visit you in prison!

I just do not understand why so many men want to "rescue" woman they barely know. It is the retarded white knight syndrome

And I am disgusted so many of you encouraged him. You need to think with your brain and not react emotionally! After all we are men and supposed to be rational.

Dietzcoi

NobleMuscle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard this man in Philippines got executed for raping his daughter...

Reaction score
Gang rape is pretty nasty stuff. Taken very seriously by the law. Isn't rape in some states of America considered a capital offence?

Here in Australia one gangbang leader in Sydney got 55yrs prison time for gang rape.

Sardaukar makes a very good point though.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
This is what you do...

Call the girl on the phone because it will be hard for her to talk in person. You tell her that someone who was there told you what happened and that you want to testify for her if it goes to court. You also encourage her to press charges because if she doesn't they will do this to someone else. Tell her that there's nothing she can do to change what they did to her, but that she does have the power to make sure they don't do it to anyone else. That gives her a sense of control and power, and believe me...she needs that right now.

Do NOT hit on her or try to date her...at least not for quite some time. She's going to feel dirty and since she was a virgin, her only knowledge of sex is something very ugly. If you ever date this girl, it won't be for a very long time, and if you genuinely like her, then start off as a friend by offering to testify on her behalf. The only way into a relationship with her will be through friendship first and the development of trust...because of what has happened to her.

You don't have to already be friends to make this call. You have been told information about what happened to her from someone who was there...you are a potential witness.

iMat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MackJr
No, don't beat anyone's ass. if you get involved in anything other than a legal manner, you'll complicate things and may actually cause them to get acquitted.
Yeah. You're not Taxi Driver. The Police are around for a reason. Do forgive me if I seem to have made light of the situation. I'm really shocked at what happened.

--iMat

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F***.
She's in my prayers.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry if i sound like an ass

DUDE thsi is how that works for me....IF SHE DOENST GO TO THE COPS >>>>>SHE WANTED TO GET FVCKED>>>>

SORRY BUT THIS IS HOW I SEE IT ....even if it is not the case ..actions speak always louder than words and tears.

I DONT TRUST ANY WOMAN! and dont also go outhere believing she was a virgin.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Sorry if i sound like an ass

Originally posted by tiburon
DUDE thsi is how that works for me....IF SHE DOENST GO TO THE COPS >>>>>SHE WANTED TO GET FVCKED>>>>

SORRY BUT THIS IS HOW I SEE IT ....even if it is not the case ..actions speak always louder than words and tears.

What an idiot.

Just because you're bitter because you haven't had much luck with women doesn't excuse such a piss poor attitude as what you are exhibiting. They drugged her and gang raped her. NO ONE wants that to happen to them. This happens to young guys too...when a pretty boy gets thrown in prison with hardened lifers. If he tells, he'll likely get killed or have to spend his entire sentence in solitary for his own protection. Fear of retaliation and shame is what prevents rape victims, male and female from going to the authorities. If you are too ignorant to see why someone would be afraid to report such a crime, you're beyond help.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Sorry if i sound like an ass

Originally posted by tiburon

*Looks out window* Bye bye respect...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What dude seems to have going on here is Bush syndrome: acting on second-hand evidence. You going to this girl with your sympathies, or going to the cops with this story, is tantmount to the good ol' Bush admin going to Iraq on the "story" that they had WMDs...look how that turned out.
Keep your nose out of it. You're not going to be the hero by approaching her or the police. What you're going to do is make your life way more complicated than it should be. And, by the DJ manifesto, you're going to be the total AFC friend material by doing anything like this.
And one more thing. I once dated a girl who's first sexual encounter was a rape: the girl went to a private school and the deans son raped her. It permanently scars their personality and their attitude towards sex. Being her boyfriend is something that will never happen to you for a decade probably.

If this is true, my sympathies go out to this girl. However, if it isn't, it would be fitting for the perpetuator of this rumor to contract herpes or something sexually embarrassing.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
1) Tiburon, I like your sig.

2) NOT

3) Crazykid, you're Chinese?
Nope, Italian. Someone PM'ed me calling me a "virgin Chinese Communist" so I decided the best way to make sure that little accident doesn't happen again is to speak the truth, unlike some of this site. (No, not pointed at you)

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
lols inmature kid ....

"What an idiot.

Just because you're bitter because you haven't had much luck with women doesn't excuse such a piss poor attitude as what you are exhibiting. They drugged her and gang raped her. NO ONE wants that to happen to them. This happens to young guys too...when a pretty boy gets thrown in prison with hardened lifers. If he tells, he'll likely get killed or have to spend his entire sentence in solitary for his own protection. Fear of retaliation and shame is what prevents rape victims, male and female from going to the authorities. If you are too ignorant to see why someone would be afraid to report such a crime, you're beyond help."

loook kid she aint on prison and if she respects herself she would do it no matter what......otherwise its her words against them and that will ruin her life anyways..

LOL you ll be the guy your girl says a guy raped her when she just had the best sex in her life just because you are so naive....

WAKE UP AFC!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, if i could to blow money away on a ticket to Phils, i'd fly down there just to b1tchslap some sense into you! What the hell is wrong with you man? You say you like this girl. She just had the most traumatizing experience of her life. And instead of being that one person she can talk to, you're sitting here and discussing it online. What the hell is wrong with you? You walked by her and made sure she didn't recognize you? Just when she needs someone the most? And then you sit here and say how it may be too late now, and yet still you hesitate and wait? What the hell is wrong with you? And you're friends with these guys? You know they've done this to other girls, so this has happened before and you let them get away with it. But now they've done it to a girl you care about. That's karma - you deserved it! Had you acted before, this wouldn't have happened to her. Yes, it IS your fault man because you were a damn pvssy to act then and you're still a damn pvssy to act now! I'm sorry to go down so hard on you man... no wait, i'm not sorry. You deserve it! What the hell is wrong with you? Get off your ass *** RIGHT NOW ***, do whatever you can to help the girl, do whatever you can to punish the guys. NOW!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: lols inmature kid ....

loook kid she aint on prison and if she respects herself she would do it no matter what......otherwise its her words against them and that will ruin her life anyways..

LOL you ll be the guy your girl says a guy raped her when she just had the best sex in her life just because you are so naive....

WAKE UP AFC! [/B]
Don't call me "kid"...I'm 38 years old. Also, no, I won't be the "guy whose girl says a guy raped her"...I am a woman who has been raped by my ex-husband. I am also a long time member of this forum and one of the few women here whose advice the old time DJs on this actually respect. Personally, I don't think the guy should even try to have any kind or romantic relationship with this girl because it's going to be a LONG time before she's going to be healthy enough for anything like that.

Yes, there are some women who make false claims about being raped. I am well aware of that as are most people. I am also well aware of the fact that it is EXTREMELY RARE for ANY female to go to a party and have voluntary sex with virtually every male at the party..EXPECIALLY if she is a virgin. So, if a male friend who was present at the party said that a girl was gang raped there, I'm going to believe him. You're probably the same kind of fool who thinks that men can't be physically abused by women, too.

*shakes head*