Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid is Ripping India Apart

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There has been a campaign in india for the past several years to try to stop them from sh1tting everywhere. They built a lot of public toilets, which are just holes in the ground, no actual toilet or running water. When trying to keep e coli out of the mustard green fields, that is an improvement. It is also helpful in stopping the spread of many other diseases like cholera and dysentery. However, if the virus is in one's sh1t, and then becomes airborne from the smell of that sh1t, the open pit outhouse then becomes the ideal place to transmit the virus.

Yeah.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so what are you saying? All of a sudden, just out of the blue, people are dropping like flies & dying in the street gasping for a breath because of air pollution?

The air in India has been fukin toxic for decades & people have lived with it.

What we are seeing right now is people dying outside of hospitals with Hypoxia & 02 levels as low as 30-40

Are you seriously telling me that air pollution is contributing to most of this?

Obviously air pollution has some effect on the health of people in general, but what we are seeing right now is COVID RIPPING through a highly populated society who didn't give that much of a shiit about distancing & mask wearing.
Dude are you retarded? No, but the air pollution is definitely having an effect there. Lay off the roids. If you've never been to these big cities you have no idea what you're talking about. China in the early 2000's had WALLS of black/grey smoke floating through the city. I have pictures of this where my wife and I needed to wear respirators to walk around the city. And China is nowhere near as bad as India. Within a few HOURS of landing in Shijiazhuang I was having major asthma problems and a sore throat. I was re-located there for a corporate job that I ended up cancelling because the pollution was so bad I couldn't breathe even in a high end hotel room with an air cleaner blasting next to my bed. That was back in 2012. We went back a couple years ago and it was like this EVERYWHERE. So yeah, India and China are running out of air, period. I'm speaking from experience, what about you?

p2.jpgAFW31-1.jpg
vad.jpg

Yeah, that's gonna have an effect.

https://aqicn.org/map/wulumuqi/ <-- India has 10x more air pollution than the most polluted American city and twice as bad as China, these people were on borrowed time even before Corona hit. Delhi is currently 291 points above the highest level on the scale (1 to 300) There are parts of India that are 500 points higher than that.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude are you retarded? No, but the air pollution is definitely having an effect there. Lay off the roids. If you've never been to these big cities you have no idea what you're talking about. China in the early 2000's had WALLS of black/grey smoke floating through the city. I have pictures of this where my wife and I needed to wear respirators to walk around the city. And China is nowhere near as bad as India. Within a few HOURS of landing in Shijiazhuang I was having major asthma problems and a sore throat. I was re-located there for a corporate job that I ended up cancelling because the pollution was so bad I couldn't breathe even in a high end hotel room with an air cleaner blasting next to my bed. That was back in 2012. We went back a couple years ago and it was like this EVERYWHERE. So yeah, India and China are running out of air, period. I'm speaking from experience, what about you?

View attachment 6030View attachment 6031
View attachment 6032

Yeah, that's gonna have an effect.

https://aqicn.org/map/wulumuqi/ <-- India has 10x more air pollution than the most polluted American city and twice as bad as China, these people were on borrowed time even before Corona hit. Delhi is currently 291 points above the highest level on the scale (1 to 300) There are parts of India that are 500 points higher than that.

Are you really that insecure & pathetic about your little breathing issue, that you OVER REACT and have a emotional breakdown like a little dramatic girl

Go back & read my original response... My response was to the poster who claimed that the current wave in India was NOT Covid related at all & was infact ALL due to air pollution.

Let your little brain comprehend this.

I simply replied back to his insanely stupid post & suggested that he was crazy to believe that people are dropping off like flies, with 02 levels dropping as low as 30 which is HYPOXIA due to air pollution.

What was your reaction to my post? Angry emojis like you had been triggered.

Again I agree air pollution does not help with a persons health, however these Indians have been living with disgusting air breathing conditions for DECADES without suddenly dying in there thousands very SUDDENLY.

So posting all these GRAPHS to prove your point, simply proves how damn retarded you are, considering most rational people already accept air pollution does not help in a situation like this.

Is it stating the OBVIOUS week where you are currently located?

Oh also.. In my experience & in the experience of many men who workout & have built a great body through dedication, hard work & commitment.

The type of guy who makes assumptions & accusations of steroid use, is usually the weak, unhealthy, lazy type, who hates to see other men succeed.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly this is the dumbest post I have read in a very long time.. Scary thing is, the poster actually believes air pollution is causing this.. Unreal.
I had a friend who literally believed it was the 5g towers making everyone sick. This was after he watched a youtube video. Now his got the same opinions as facebook boomers.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Those buggers there piss and even shiet on staircase in buildings like wild dogs. It's not a one off thing, sadly it's commonplace.

At least that's my experience when I was on a working visit there couple of years back.

They're just dirty, some dirt culture that's been ongoing for centuries.

I'm not at all surprised to see that covid hits them hard.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you really that insecure & pathetic about your little breathing issue, that you OVER REACT and have a emotional breakdown like a little dramatic girl

Go back & read my original response... My response was to the poster who claimed that the current wave in India was NOT Covid related at all & was infact ALL due to air pollution.

Let your little brain comprehend this.

I simply replied back to his insanely stupid post & suggested that he was crazy to believe that people are dropping off like flies, with 02 levels dropping as low as 30 which is HYPOXIA due to air pollution.

What was your reaction to my post? Angry emojis like you had been triggered.

Again I agree air pollution does not help with a persons health, however these Indians have been living with disgusting air breathing conditions for DECADES without suddenly dying in there thousands very SUDDENLY.

So posting all these GRAPHS to prove your point, simply proves how damn retarded you are, considering most rational people already accept air pollution does not help in a situation like this.

Is it stating the OBVIOUS week where you are currently located?

Oh also.. In my experience & in the experience of many men who workout & have built a great body through dedication, hard work & commitment.

The type of guy who makes assumptions & accusations of steroid use, is usually the weak, unhealthy, lazy type, who hates to see other men succeed.
Listen Dumbbell, I think all that Kratom went straight to your brain. Point me to the sentence where I was disagreeing with you. Maybe if you spent more time reading the replies and less time wanking off to yourself in a mirror you'd have understood that.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a friend who literally believed it was the 5g towers making everyone sick. This was after he watched a youtube video. Now his got the same opinions as facebook boomers.
Yes these 5G dumb asses have now moved onto the next best mad theory.. AIR POLLUTION

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Come to think abt it, Dhaka is an even worst place, the miasma there will stick to ur skin even after taking a shower.

MNC's would often transfer some of their executives down there for 6 months just as a form of punishment, to make em toe the line.

I wonder what they're been doing to keep covid in check over there.

Juraf40

Banned
Reaction score
I know.....I watched this news late last week. This could be our country next Cartons déménagement pas cher. They didn't close down international travel here soon enough and I think this is it. Its probably vaccine resistant and we all might get this virus now that new variant is as bad as its described. You can't get a break to even feel covid-fatigue.
A real deluge I find. And everyone is on the alert.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a big difference between having some breathing problems due to bad air & your blood oxygen 02 level dropping down to 30 which is extreme Hypoxia.. Jeez
Not hypoxia. Check your breathe count. Mine is 17 breathes per minute. with simple minute breath test skipp that e.r. health network...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's a joke they are having 300-400+K cases a day documented for weeks now and they claim their daily death count is only 3800-4000.

It's likely close to double that if not more. Their hospital system is on the brink of collapse with two or more people sharing beds, no oxygen, people not being even able to get into hospitals and it spreading like wildfire through villages and we are supposed to believe their death counts are lower than what was in the US at it's worst point with much better medical care, far fewer daily cases and no oxygen shortages?

They are simply lying.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Indians traditionally cremate the dead on woodpiles on riverbanks and scatter the ashes into the river.
The sheer volumes of people dying from Covid has resulted in the cremators being overwhelmed by bodies they cant burn quick enough. They are now just throwing half-burnt corpses into the rivers resulting in the biggest bowl of human soup ever downstream.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a joke they are having 300-400+K cases a day documented for weeks now and they claim their daily death count is only 3800-4000.

It's likely close to double that if not more. Their hospital system is on the brink of collapse with two or more people sharing beds, no oxygen, people not being even able to get into hospitals and it spreading like wildfire through villages and we are supposed to believe their death counts are lower than what was in the US at it's worst point with much better medical care, far fewer daily cases and no oxygen shortages?

They are simply lying.
The death rate is MUCH higher.. Bodies are literally in the hundreds being dumped into the rivers.. Nobody is counting and the Modi government is covering up.

But hey... Apparently it's just a little air pollution causing this death & destruction lol

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
The death rate is MUCH higher.. Bodies are literally in the hundreds being dumped into the rivers.. Nobody is counting and the Modi government is covering up.

But hey... Apparently it's just a little air pollution causing this death & destruction lol
Where are the people that claimed that the virus is "just a flu"

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are the people that claimed that the virus is "just a flu
Right here. Ya know? The thing that kills hundreds of thousands of people every year.

Either way, the cdc has announced today that people who are vaccinated are free to do whatever they want pre-scamdemic .

Just tell estsblishments you've been vaccinated

Not like that placebo shot does much anyway

Just that those who dont want to get vaccinated are skeptical of what they've attached to them placebo shots.