Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid is Ripping India Apart

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right here. Ya know? The thing that kills hundreds of thousands of people every year.

Either way, the cdc has announced today that people who are vaccinated are free to do whatever they want pre-scamdemic .

Just tell estsblishments you've been vaccinated

Not like that placebo shot does much anyway

Just that those who dont want to get vaccinated are skeptical of what they've attached to them placebo shots.
wrong they still haven't found what causes covid. In the first place my background is I'm resistant to vinomycin the IV fluid's in general don't work on me. Does it mean I have heard immunity. Not quite since we are not herbivores. We tend to scavage. From my experience it occur during a birthday party when a person sits next to another person. Varidesk users hear me out. countries like czech republic germany and sweden stand out. Although they had a turnout of 100k in loses. The third wave is about to begin.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not my circus, not my monkeys
Heh, I've always liked that expression.

Looks like several states and businesses do not intend to follow the CDC's guidelines on masks not being required for the vaccinated.
I was out tonight though, and I did see more maskless people than usual.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no way to tell who is vaccinated and who isn’t. Masks will stay for a while.
You ask the body to do something difficult like live your daily llife(With mask). Most people have shrugged it off for two months now. At the point of highest crime rate. I went out for a drink. Managed to get the convenient store to open and get the bartender a tip. Now try doing that in NY. Finally India may end up in a position it did not want or have a diagnosis in public which it did not ask for. The only solution is to get certain media outlets like channel 4 (cbs) off the air for it's biased reporting and what it was guilty for in court. outright trafficking and extortion. Think about that next time you look at their pretty weather lady...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no way to tell who is vaccinated and who isn’t. Masks will stay for a while.
Sounds like guilty until proven innocent.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
India whoops China's sorry soyboy a**es along the border during their skirmishes and now they are suddenly being overwhelmed and having their population killed off by a 'new' variant. Hmmmm...Sounds like a revenge gift to me.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are the people that claimed that the virus is "just a flu"
It is in a sense a "flu" one you're advised to take a menthol or cough drop. Followed by taking a iboprofen. Or where a tylenol or advil would suffice ... Asprin users also benefit because they extent their lives by using asprin regimen to prolong health and thin the bloon. My insomniacs have also passed away from chimera based virus... Anyone else want to cover what they learned from the "chain virus" They may have named it covid19 but forgot all the facts. Bat or marsupial based virus, chimera is when you get full blown chain virus. And that it is a chain virus. If you have other opinions please post facts not just opinion based or blue pill related "from another forum" Remember one more thing red pill is from another forum. On here it is related to freud or other dj bible posters.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes where are those people? And where are the people who claimed it was 5G??

I suppose 5G is very popular in those rural poverty stricken villages in India.

And where is the retard who claimed this was nothing but Air Pollution? Hmm.
Do you believe everything you see on the news? Do you not question anything? Many people have been posting videos in India's streets to show a lot of India's news is fake, manipulated or even old footage from years prior being aired. China laughs at Americans who watch mainstream media cause they know how fake it is. Last year I posted CBS getting caught posting clips from movies or Italy saying it was a NY Hospital to pump up the fear. Another station posted a short clip of a warehouse full of caskets saying it was rona patients when it was a clip from a movie. If they would go that far to deceive the world, you would still trust them? Think about that for a sec. A major news station is intentionally posting fake death scenes from movies to increase the fear in people. What was the end goal of a year long fear feast? They're hoping they pumped you up with enough fear to take the poison shot.

Most here are red pilled on women, but blind to the other 95%. Most of you have zero clue how deep the Matrix goes. CNN airing a segment on a boat in the ocean, on the other side of the world. When they got caught actually being in their NY studio using green screen. NASA is Hollywood, Main Stream Media is Hollywood. These media outlets will create a fake event, use crisis actors as police officers, victims, Dr's, lawyers, fake blood, fake injuries,staged crash sites, you name it. You even posted videos about massive deception months ago. What do you think we're experiencing right now?

Most of the NASA footage you see is from a film studio in Hollywood. They use harness systems and pools to fake gravity. They've been caught many times, yet people still believe. NASA is a front to funnel tax payers $ to build the Elites underground cites (DUMB's) using nuclear powered boring machines. What's in these cities is a whole other conversation. NASA has us focused looking up, when the evil happens underground. A good amount of NASA crews are free masons who throw up their gang sign. If you haven't studied their symbolism you'd be in the dark like 90% of the population.

What's going to happen if people who took the shot start dying at an alarming rate? They'll blame it on a new strain like they have this entire time in order to further push the shot on those who haven't taken it. Every week it's a new strain to constantly pump people up with fear to take the shot. It's truly amazing how you all are so easily manipulated.

The 5gee transmitters are hidden in LED street lights. They are strategically placed in each neighborhood & street. I've seen guys quit their 6 figure jobs after realizing what they were installing. Most of what these evil people are doing are Federal Crimes against humanity. I can't prove that 5gee is connected to the shot. There is however some things coming to light that would not make me the least bit surprised if it is. The reason being a month ago I saw a crew of guys installing these 5gee street lamps in my town. I over heard a neighbor asking them to replace a light that wasn't bright enough at night. The crew told him they're on a different job placing these "lights" on a very specific grid and they cannot install or replace anything else. Call your local office to let them know the issue.

It's the timing of everything that raises a lot of red flags. Then all the people who took the shot have become Magneto. It went from magnets only sticking to the injection site, to now the magnets stick on their entire body after the injection works itself through the body. I'm seeing tons of people setting off EMF readers at dangerous levels. Even some who are setting off stub finders. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if 5gee is the kill switch or activates some nano tech that might be in the shot. #bubblesinspace

b.JPG

Last edited:

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
What absolute horse****. Remember the people dropping dead in Wuhan? These are both places with appaling air quality.
This is respiratory conditions bought about from air pollution. This has nothing to do with covid. The lying media are using this to keep you in an acceptable state of fear and obedience. Don't believe anything these scumbags tell you.

In addition, don't buy into the "variant" crap. It is not mutating!! It just means the measures being used aren't that effective. Just like with people,...everyone is different,...hair, eyes, height, build, allergies, etc,...individual virus (or bacteria) have variations between them. When a virus (or bacteria) multiplies it's "offspring" are not perfect identical clones of the parent no more than your kids are of you. But your kids never mutated,...they are just normal humans. Evolutions claim it took billions of years for evolution,...yet somehow we are supposed to believe Covid mutates in weeks, months? BS!

So if your antibiotics, or whatever measures you are using, isn't wiping out the problem, then it means the measures you are taking are just too weak and/or ineffective. That is all it means. But the political powers (government and also bureaucracies) want to keep this going forever. They found a power over the people and they will never want to let go of it.

We haven't cured the Common Cold yet,...and several variations of the Common Cold are of a Corona Category,...but you don't see all the hysteria over that. Covid is just a Flu,...a "cold",...but because it has a new name and a history of the Chinese monkeying with it,...they can use it to fear monger and use it as a weapon against the freedoms of the populations.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most here are red pilled on women, but blind to the other 95%.
DUMBS
Space
Symbolism
5G

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most Indians' quality of life is equavilent to that of an animal, so this is no surprise to me.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Obviously air pollution has some effect on the health of people in general, but what we are seeing right now is COVID RIPPING through a highly populated society who didn't give that much of a shiit about distancing & mask wearing.
It isn't Covid. Covid is just another flu like hundreds of other flu variations. It is not "The Plague",...it is not "The Black Death". It is the media and the bureaucracies falsely attributing everything to Covid,...and people are believing it. People are being lied to,...they believe the lies,...which prevents them from seeing real problems and solving them

Social Distancing is BS. An air-borne virus/bacteria will travel out 30 meters from an individual in all directions,...the 6-foot thing is utter nonsense.

Wearing a mask is BS. Wearing a mask reduces oxygen saturation in the blood that causes the hormone cortisol levels to rise,...which causes a reduction in the effectiveness of the immune system. Masks also collect material inside the mask when you exhale along with moisture from your breath. The moist material becomes a breading ground for bacteria and other things,...that you then inhale back in. Wearing a mask will make you sick.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wearing a mask is BS. Wearing a mask reduces oxygen saturation in the blood that causes the hormone cortisol levels to rise,...which causes a reduction in the effectiveness of the immune system. Masks also collect material inside the mask when you exhale along with moisture from your breath. The moist material becomes a breading ground for bacteria and other things,...that you then inhale back in. Wearing a mask will make you sick.
Everything in this paragraph is completely wrong. It is amazing to be honest...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It strikes me as amazing that Covid was seemingly born of China, India was having very serious territory disputes with China, now Covid is ravaging their whole country and Chinese ideals are taking root, connect the dots.

They very well could be using this whole global Covid thing as a cover to introduce something much more lethal in India, or maybe the UK variant was introduced there first, who knows

Last edited:

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you believe everything you see on the news? Do you not question anything? Many people have been posting videos in India's streets to show a lot of India's news is fake, manipulated or even old footage from years prior being aired. China laughs at Americans who watch mainstream media cause they know how fake it is. Last year I posted CBS getting caught posting clips from movies or Italy saying it was a NY Hospital to pump up the fear. Another station posted a short clip of a warehouse full of caskets saying it was rona patients when it was a clip from a movie. If they would go that far to deceive the world, you would still trust them? Think about that for a sec. A major news station is intentionally posting fake death scenes from movies to increase the fear in people. What was the end goal of a year long fear feast? They're hoping they pumped you up with enough fear to take the poison shot.

Most here are red pilled on women, but blind to the other 95%. Most of you have zero clue how deep the Matrix goes. CNN airing a segment on a boat in the ocean, on the other side of the world. When they got caught actually being in their NY studio using green screen. NASA is Hollywood, Main Stream Media is Hollywood. These media outlets will create a fake event, use crisis actors as police officers, victims, Dr's, lawyers, fake blood, fake injuries,staged crash sites, you name it. You even posted videos about massive deception months ago. What do you think we're experiencing right now?

Most of the NASA footage you see is from a film studio in Hollywood. They use harness systems and pools to fake gravity. They've been caught many times, yet people still believe. NASA is a front to funnel tax payers $ to build the Elites underground cites (DUMB's) using nuclear powered boring machines. What's in these cities is a whole other conversation. NASA has us focused looking up, when the evil happens underground. A good amount of NASA crews are free masons who throw up their gang sign. If you haven't studied their symbolism you'd be in the dark like 90% of the population.

What's going to happen if people who took the shot start dying at an alarming rate? They'll blame it on a new strain like they have this entire time in order to further push the shot on those who haven't taken it. Every week it's a new strain to constantly pump people up with fear to take the shot. It's truly amazing how you all are so easily manipulated.

The 5gee transmitters are hidden in LED street lights. They are strategically placed in each neighborhood & street. I've seen guys quit their 6 figure jobs after realizing what they were installing. Most of what these evil people are doing are Federal Crimes against humanity. I can't prove that 5gee is connected to the shot. There is however some things coming to light that would not make me the least bit surprised if it is. The reason being a month ago I saw a crew of guys installing these 5gee street lamps in my town. I over heard a neighbor asking them to replace a light that wasn't bright enough at night. The crew told him they're on a different job placing these "lights" on a very specific grid and they cannot install or replace anything else. Call your local office to let them know the issue.

It's the timing of everything that raises a lot of red flags. Then all the people who took the shot have become Magneto. It went from magnets only sticking to the injection site, to now the magnets stick on their entire body after the injection works itself through the body. I'm seeing tons of people setting off EMF readers at dangerous levels. Even some who are setting off stub finders. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if 5gee is the kill switch or activates some nano tech that might be in the shot. #bubblesinspace

View attachment 6283
You’re not saved. Divorce rate is still over %70

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It strikes me as amazing that Covid was seemingly born of China, India was having very serious territory disputes with China, now Covid is ravaging their whole country and Chinese ideals are taking root, connect the dots.

They very well could be using this whole global Covid thing as a cover to introduce something much more lethal in India, or maybe the UK variant was introduced there first, who knows
The variants are nothing more than lies to keep the fear level high and constant. The real variants are from the shot. They won't tell you that cause they need the world to get injected. So they pump up the fear of variants to "hopefully" trick people minds to get the shot. Question everything believe nothing.

More footage from India

You’re not saved. Divorce rate is still over %70
Sure thing bud

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The variants are nothing more than lies to keep the fear level high and constant. The real variants are from the shot. They won't tell you that cause they need the world to get injected. So they pump up the fear of variants to "hopefully" trick people minds to get the shot. Question everything believe nothing.

More footage from India

Sure thing bud
No definitely not we had the variant here before vaccines were being given out, we had a slow roll out and we've stopped giving first doses out so the ones that got the first dose can give the second