Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid is Ripping India Apart

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like it's time for an updated vax........ line up, gentlemen...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wuhan lab virus escape conspiracy theory is looking a lot more credible these days. Even fauci does not dismiss it entirely.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wuhan lab virus escape conspiracy theory is looking a lot more credible these days. Even fauci does not dismiss it entirely.
I've always believed this from the beginning. I mean for a bat to transmit it, it would have to be one special kind of bat that has never come into contact with a human being in a very remote part of the world where humans don't go. I think humans and technology has made it possible to discover(or invade) most parts(except deep seas) of the earth by now and be exposed to everything/anything. My $.02

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always believed this from the beginning. I mean for a bat to transmit it, it would have to be one special kind of bat that has never come into contact with a human being in a very remote part of the world where humans don't go. I think humans and technology has made it possible to discover(or invade) most parts(except deep seas) of the earth by now and be exposed to everything/anything. My $.02
The story is that 6 miners in a copper mine got sick in 2012, three died. The wuhan institute came and collected a sample of a new corona virus. It may be a small miracle that we didnt have the pandemic in 2012-13.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The story is that 6 miners in a copper mine got sick in 2012, three died. The wuhan institute came and collected a sample of a new corona virus. It may be a small miracle that we didnt have the pandemic in 2012-13.
If that's the case then this virus would've had to be contained for 7-8 years? And if they thought it was dangerous, no one thought to report it or share the discovery? I know it's communist country and all but hmmmmm....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bats are a lot closer genetically to humans than one would think. They are mammals with wings.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
It happened when China was taking a financial beating by Trump & the USA (and justifiably so). They went from the top of the heap to at least several notches downward. There are two ways you can bring yourself back to the top of the heap....
  1. Climb back up to the top honestly
  2. Cripple the heap and bring it down below you (hence you are now on top).
China chose the 2nd one.

China does an "Ooopsey" and cripples the entire world economy. They shield themselves by using their communistic dictatorial oppression of their people to control the spread, and lies and covers up what amount it did spread in their country, while the mainstream media helps them keep their actions under wraps by willingly not reporting it, covering it up, and attacking anyone who tried to reveal it.

The rest of what happened around the world was a combination of Local and Global "powers" just not letting a good political opportunity go to waste. In the USA is was leverage to get rid of Trump. In Europe crippling the UK they hope might help reverse BREXIT, and crippling the rest of Europe would discourage others from "exiting" the EU. In third world countries it allowed banana republics and corrupt governments to tighten their grip on their people and keep them under tighter control. Big City goverments, County governments,...even Corporate Policies with their employees...all the same thing, but they all had their own private little local reasons you wouldn't know about unless you lived there personally.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's the case then this virus would've had to be contained for 7-8 years? And if they thought it was dangerous, no one thought to report it or share the discovery? I know it's communist country and all but hmmmmm....
Oh and we paid for some of it all, too. China quite possibly took research funds for public and world health and used that money to run a germ warfare lab that would have been illegal under international law.

My local state university just had a professor of many years revealed as basically a chinese spy. He got taxpayer money to do research here, and then at the end of each year, he took the results home to share with the ccp. He only got caught on an unrelated grant fraud charge trying to get paid twice for the same work.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys did we forget where the madia get's involved and what actually happened. This has to do with a lab in canada. A married chinese couple in canada worked for them some big time company. Eventually fired for spying for China... Originally was called carona chain virus. When it fully infected your body goes into chimera. Where you develop "covid" Later named. Guys it's still a "chain" virus. Forget cnn and forget biased liberal opinions...

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conspiracy theories everywhere...
The term Conspiracy Theory was put out there and popularized by intelligents orgainzations and the willing media to discredit people who were getting too close to the truth. A Conspiracy is just two or more people doing something in secret that they don't want others to know about,...does anyone actually think that Governments, Bureaucracies, and people in high place are NOT doing that?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The term Conspiracy Theory was put out there and popularized by intelligents orgainzations and the willing media to discredit people who were getting too close to the truth. A Conspiracy is just two or more people doing something in secret that they don't want others to know about,...does anyone actually think that Governments, Bureaucracies, and people in high place are NOT doing that?
Nah. Conspiracy theories are what people cling to when there is no concrete evidence in any direction. Rather than admit the unknown is unknown, conspiracy theorists make up whatever BS helps them feel better.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. Conspiracy theories are what people cling to when there is no concrete evidence in any direction. Rather than admit the unknown is unknown, conspiracy theorists make up whatever BS helps them feel better.
That is exactly what they want you to think. You've fallen for it. I work in the Media, have for over 20+ years,...things stop being theories when I can see it for myself.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and we paid for some of it all, too. China quite possibly took research funds for public and world health and used that money to run a germ warfare lab that would have been illegal under international law.

My local state university just had a professor of many years revealed as basically a chinese spy. He got taxpayer money to do research here, and then at the end of each year, he took the results home to share with the ccp. He only got caught on an unrelated grant fraud charge trying to get paid twice for the same work.
This was kind of my thinking too ever since it started.

If you dig deep, you'll find that the Chinese have massive donations and clout in several well known and prestige universities. They also have a large share in several US media companies.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facts must be backed with evidence. Anecdotes go into the BS pile.
Get over your denial. There is nothing Anecdotal coming from me. I'm just not stupid enough to post a bunch of stuff on some forum like SoSuave or any other place on the Internet that is going to make me a target. When I started in the Media "industry" you were 11 years old.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No definitely not we had the variant here before vaccines were being given out, we had a slow roll out and we've stopped giving first doses out so the ones that got the first dose can give the second
For arguments sake, lets say there is a few variants. That still doesn't change the fact that they're pushing one shot to save the world harder than anything they've ever pushed. in History which makes it so easy to see how much of a scam this is all is. I mean it's getting so laughable at the gifts & prizes they're offering. You ever known a drug dealer offering free drugs and cash or prizes to take his/her drugs?

This will go down as the biggest scam in history. The scary part about all this is the fact that they can manipulate the spike protein to cause different issues thus making it harder to pin it on the shot. There is Dr's already saying they will blame the deaths from the shot on a new variant, or say the ones who didn't take the shot spread it to further scare people into submitting to the needle. Their end goal is to "try" to make it mandatory as they want full & total control over us. We've already seen the effects being lots of blood clots and the shot killing your antibodies. It's basically killing your blood. They told us their plan time and time again, yet most dont ever think it will happen to them.

bb.JPG
thumbnail (2).jpg
2019.JPG

Last edited:

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScAry enough you look into “chain virus” in the search you find user pook. Maybe pook has been in China engineering bioweapons lol :crazy: