Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid is Ripping India Apart

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know.....I watched this news late last week. This could be our country next. They didn't close down international travel here soon enough and I think this is it. Its probably vaccine resistant and we all might get this virus now that new variant is as bad as its described. You can't get a break to even feel covid-fatigue.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
India is very overpopulated, I don't see this happening here unless our entire society breaks down, which is possible. I'm not going to worry about a vaccine-resistant strain until it pops up.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
What absolute horse****. Remember the people dropping dead in Wuhan? These are both places with appaling air quality.
This is respiratory conditions bought about from air pollution. This has nothing to do with covid. The lying media are using this to keep you in an acceptable state of fear and obedience. Don't believe anything these scumbags tell you.

Last edited:

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What absolute horse****. Remember the people dropping dead in Wuhan? These are both places with appaling air quality.
This is respiratory conditions bought about from air pollution. This has nothing to do with covid. The lying media are using this to keep you in an acceptable state of fear and obedience. Don't believe anything these scumbags tell you.

No, that's a fair point aswell, although I don't think it's the whole story. I had severe breathing problems in China due to my deviated septum, on the best day I'm only getting half of what the average person gets. Now you introduce something like a really bad flu or pneumonia into the mix and you are setting yourself up for a major disaster. Wuhan is nowhere near as polluted as India, it has very few apartment buildings that exceed 10 floors, most structures are like town house sized. It was a really nice city but I digress, also the culture has a lot to do with the spread. Chinese pre-pandemic, spit, hork and blew their boogers everywhere. I've heard India is 1000x worse in terms of hygiene. No proper plumbing. Compounded with a serious amount of air pollution and you have a recipe for a major disaster. Air quality is a real issue that China was just beginning to tackle with apartment sized wind traps. One good thing that will come out of this is that major technological breakthroughs will be coming out of these 3rd world areas, they are the ones closest to the problem.

However, I don't believe that Corona virus numbers are as high as they say they are, they are much much higher. Maybe it's all just a smokescreen for the alien invasion. ;)

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This level of cynicism is dangerous. Granted, terrible air quality is probably a HUGE aggravating factor for the people who get covid, but if air quality was the sole culprit this would have been happening for decades.

I know.....I watched this news late last week. This could be our country next. They didn't close down international travel here soon enough and I think this is it. Its probably vaccine resistant and we all might get this virus now that new variant is as bad as its described. You can't get a break to even feel covid-fatigue.
Very unlikely. India is an overcrowded dump where even basic hygiene tends to go out the window. People sh!t in the streets like it's nothing and bathe in the "sacred" Ganges river, which is an open sewer. And that's before you start talking about how many indians go to faith healers instead of doctors.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Right. Because suddenly people are dropping dead, using up all of the oxygen to the point other countries are having to send in massive emergency shipments and forcing hospitals to their breaking point from this in places where it has been this bad or worse in regards to air quality for 40 years.

But yes...you are right. Suddenly the entire country is succumbing at the same time to air pollution. 370K positive COVID tests a day are all made up too.

Where do people come up with these ridiculous notions. It's like they simply can't accept reality and will do anything to pretend it's something else.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't know what to say that hasn't already been observed by others on this post. Other than the sheer level of stupid is astonishing. That you are in a position to administer health care to others is truly frightening.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is look fukin bad.

This is what getting to herd immunity the Old-Fashioned Way(tm) looks like. And the mutations that this out-of-control wildfire is breeding should be frightening to anybody with at least 8th-grade reasoning skills. There was a time when I thought that this might prove a valuable (if costly) lesson, but we're in the age of doubters-gotta-doubt, haters-gotta-hate, and ain't-nothin-gonna-change-my-mind.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully after all is said and done we'll have a more unified healthcare system with a better focus on cranking out docs and nurses. Right now, at least in Canada, there is SO much red tape to getting into medical school and the NCLEX for nursing is total bullsh1t. These are just impediments from people pursuing the profession. In order to be a doc, you not only need to have the highest marks, you also need to be immersed in social justice troupes. Politics is what is fueling this disease. It's only when the system breaks down do people stop caring about blue checkmarks.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is look fukin bad.

It was sort of expected with their bad infrastructure and the poverty in the country; actually quite I'm surprised it didn't happen much sooner and they dodged the bullet for so long as they have...

India has always been a train wreck to happen since the inception of the release of the virus in China. It was just a question of time for when it would unfold At least in my opinion. But so is many of the African countries too and some other poorer countries around the world. But especially those with a huge population like India is where it will really wreck havoc because they do not have the capacity to handle it for many various reasons.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, that's a fair point aswell, although I don't think it's the whole story. I had severe breathing problems in China due to my deviated septum, on the best day I'm only getting half of what the average person gets. Now you introduce something like a really bad flu or pneumonia into the mix and you are setting yourself up for a major disaster. Wuhan is nowhere near as polluted as India, it has very few apartment buildings that exceed 10 floors, most structures are like town house sized. It was a really nice city but I digress, also the culture has a lot to do with the spread. Chinese pre-pandemic, spit, hork and blew their boogers everywhere. I've heard India is 1000x worse in terms of hygiene. No proper plumbing. Compounded with a serious amount of air pollution and you have a recipe for a major disaster. Air quality is a real issue that China was just beginning to tackle with apartment sized wind traps. One good thing that will come out of this is that major technological breakthroughs will be coming out of these 3rd world areas, they are the ones closest to the problem.

However, I don't believe that Corona virus numbers are as high as they say they are, they are much much higher. Maybe it's all just a smokescreen for the alien invasion. ;)

There is a big difference between having some breathing problems due to bad air & your blood oxygen 02 level dropping down to 30 which is extreme Hypoxia.. Jeez

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Honestly this is the dumbest post I have read in a very long time.. Scary thing is, the poster actually believes air pollution is causing this.. Unreal.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sky news??? CNN???

hogwash

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly this is the dumbest post I have read in a very long time.. Scary thing is, the poster actually believes air pollution is causing this.. Unreal.
Its the dumbest post? I'm guessing you live in America and you've never been abroad. I'm had asthma my whole life and I've nearly died from the air pollution over there. Covid makes it hard for you to breathe. If there isn't much air to go around, it makes sense that covid is going to cause people to suffocate.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There has been a campaign in india for the past several years to try to stop them from sh1tting everywhere. They built a lot of public toilets, which are just holes in the ground, no actual toilet or running water. When trying to keep e coli out of the mustard green fields, that is an improvement. It is also helpful in stopping the spread of many other diseases like cholera and dysentery. However, if the virus is in one's sh1t, and then becomes airborne from the smell of that sh1t, the open pit outhouse then becomes the ideal place to transmit the virus.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the dumbest post? I'm guessing you live in America and you've never been abroad. I'm had asthma my whole life and I've nearly died from the air pollution over there. Covid makes it hard for you to breathe. If there isn't much air to go around, it makes sense that covid is going to cause people to suffocate.
OK so what are you saying? All of a sudden, just out of the blue, people are dropping like flies & dying in the street gasping for a breath because of air pollution?

The air in India has been fukin toxic for decades & people have lived with it.

What we are seeing right now is people dying outside of hospitals with Hypoxia & 02 levels as low as 30-40

Are you seriously telling me that air pollution is contributing to most of this?

Obviously air pollution has some effect on the health of people in general, but what we are seeing right now is COVID RIPPING through a highly populated society who didn't give that much of a shiit about distancing & mask wearing.