Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid and girl issues

Skunstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello
So there is a girl who i used to work with but because of pandemic i lost that job. Recenty i added her on facebook and started casual conversation. Because of the pandemic everything is closed is it good idea to ask her out just to walk? Or should i wait untill lockdown is going to be finished? Any tips how should i talk to her to not get pushed into friendzone?
Thanks

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello
So there is a girl who i used to work with but because of pandemic i lost that job. Recenty i added her on facebook and started casual conversation. Because of the pandemic everything is closed is it good idea to ask her out just to walk? Or should i wait untill lockdown is going to be finished? Any tips how should i talk to her to not get pushed into friendzone?
Thanks
Yes, ask her out and find out if she's for real or if she just wants to waste your time by chatting online.

Reactions: BMX

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello
Thanks
Old school MM ftw.

Any times you question should you or shouldn't you, you always should. - your friend, Mystery.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Im smashing. Covid won't keep me down. No pun intended.

Let's be honest- its a virus. Are you going to be the first person in history to dodge a virus? Most people have probably had it and didn't know it.

Those who stop living their lives due to fear are already dead.

Smash these chicks.

Skunstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you Glassguy but all of pubs, restaurants are closed. And i have not asked any girl to go with me just for a walk in years :D

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you Glassguy but all of pubs, restaurants are closed. And i have not asked any girl to go with me just for a walk in years :D
Ask her out for a walk is excellent advice.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im smashing. Covid won't keep me down. No pun intended.

Let's be honest- its a virus. Are you going to be the first person in history to dodge a virus? Most people have probably had it and didn't know it.

Those who stop living their lives due to fear are already dead.

Smash these chicks.
Agreed. I have a few regulars since pre covid but anybody who is saying they've had no erosion in their funnel or any leakage is talking ****. The amount of skanks attention whoring on a layoff from underwater sock puppetry is at a record high. As in, higher than usual and recognised it during initial lockdowns. The result is comply or bye.

Women must have stupid high interest level or its as good as dead.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Agreed. I have a few regulars since pre covid but anybody who is saying they've had no erosion in their funnel or any leakage is talking ****. The amount of skanks attention whoring on a layoff from underwater sock puppetry is at a record high. As in, higher than usual and recognised it during initial lockdowns. The result is comply or bye.

Women must have stupid high interest level or its as good as dead.
Agreed. I went from a 6 month relationship to single, now have 2 steady plates and a drinks date with a new prospect this evening. Picking her up at her house and the intent is to grab a couple drinks and smash.

The ONLY women that I have heard say they were afraid to go out due to covid were low interest. Women want the D from men they have high interest/attraction for and they arent going to stop themselves from getting it.

Keep in mind that I live in the midwest where we only wear a mask when required and we arent scared of shyte.

As to the point- The woman who uses the covid excuse (and that is all it is) should be dead to the man she says it to. Move on. That same woman is smashing someone, just not you.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. I went from a 6 month relationship to single, now have 2 steady plates and a drinks date with a new prospect this evening. Picking her up at her house and the intent is to grab a couple drinks and smash.

The ONLY women that I have heard say they were afraid to go out due to covid were low interest. Women want the D from men they have high interest/attraction for and they arent going to stop themselves from getting it.

Keep in mind that I live in the midwest where we only wear a mask when required and we arent scared of shyte.

As to the point- The woman who uses the covid excuse (and that is all it is) should be dead to the man she says it to. Move on. That same woman is smashing someone, just not you.
I swear I was trying to crush every nationality throughout pandemic or not for a lack of effort. I heard Aaron and Elkin reveal a lot of guys being dragged along through covid. Mr. Elkin got dragged along. I think many guys have. Shout out @ the late Doc love and interest level (&&& jargon about psych majors). Interest is key. Compliance is a solid indicator. It could be end of days and mad max outdoors. If high interest, babes are getting naked.

Mid West lad. Should have wheeled Tommy Lauren before she became Karen lulz!