Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Counter-offer guidance needed

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all,

I recently asked a girl out go-karting for this weekend. She responded with "That sounds like soo much fun, but I am busy this weekend".

About 20 seconds later, she messaged again to ask if I wanted to go for drinks on Friday night.

Is this a counter-offer that shows interest or is she rejecting me?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hello all,

I recently asked a girl out go-karting for this weekend. She responded with "That sounds like soo much fun, but I am busy this weekend".

About 20 seconds later, she messaged again to ask if I wanted to go for drinks on Friday night.

Is this a counter-offer that shows interest or is she rejecting me?
What would make you think she is rejecting you?

If that was the case she wouldn't have bothered to offer anything to you.

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
None. She would have said she was busy Saturday and then that would have been it. You are way overthinking this one.
And if you then asked when she WAS free, she would say something like " i am not sure what my schedule is" or "maybe" if i gave another time and date

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
And if you then asked when she WAS free, she would say something like " i am not sure what my schedule is" or "maybe" if i gave another time and date
Pretty much...she wouldn't give you an answer and wouldn't make it seem like she was making any effort to actually see you.