“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Counter-offer guidance needed

will123

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2020
Messages
116
Reaction score
18
Hello all,

I recently asked a girl out go-karting for this weekend. She responded with "That sounds like soo much fun, but I am busy this weekend".

About 20 seconds later, she messaged again to ask if I wanted to go for drinks on Friday night.

Is this a counter-offer that shows interest or is she rejecting me?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,090
Hello all,

I recently asked a girl out go-karting for this weekend. She responded with "That sounds like soo much fun, but I am busy this weekend".

About 20 seconds later, she messaged again to ask if I wanted to go for drinks on Friday night.

Is this a counter-offer that shows interest or is she rejecting me?
What would make you think she is rejecting you?

If that was the case she wouldn't have bothered to offer anything to you.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

will123

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2020
Messages
116
Reaction score
18
None. She would have said she was busy Saturday and then that would have been it. You are way overthinking this one.
And if you then asked when she WAS free, she would say something like " i am not sure what my schedule is" or "maybe" if i gave another time and date
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,090
And if you then asked when she WAS free, she would say something like " i am not sure what my schedule is" or "maybe" if i gave another time and date
Pretty much...she wouldn't give you an answer and wouldn't make it seem like she was making any effort to actually see you.
 
Top