Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cooperation is the key

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I've come to realise that with women, the only thing that matters is cooperation.

It doesn't matter what she says, it doesn't really matter what she does.

What matters is "is she cooperating 100%". If not, she's a waste of time.
No woman ever will cooperate 100%. And if she does she probably isn't worth much honestly.

Serenity

Reaction score
As mentioned above, there's something wrong if she cooperates 100%. There is a difference between being playfully difficult and being just difficult though.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As mentioned above, there's something wrong if she cooperates 100%. There is a difference between being playfully difficult and being just difficult though.
Cooperation doesn't necessarily mean she does exactly as you desire. Part of it is having effective dialogue regardless of compliance.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get full cooperation but you need to be a big part of her social circle, like you not getting what you want will create social problems for her.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I think there's something wrong if she tries to lead, like for example if she says "let's go back to your place". Then you should be suspicious about why she's in such a hurry and what her real intentions are (for example, to drug and rob you).

If she's cool going to the cinema, to a cafe, to a bar or back to your place... whatever you want... that's a very good thing.

Serenity

Reaction score
That's a bit too paranoid for my tastes. I don't think your strict opinion about this is the best way. You do you, but I'm not convinced.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If u make an honest evaluation of urself, you will clearly see that ur mind and body works best when it is joyful.

This is true, is it not?

To make a woman follow a man, that man has to be the best in every possible way.

This is true, is it not?

But to be the best, he must be joyful or if you like, enjoying life as it rolls by.

This is true, it is not?

So in the end, it all starts off with the right mindset or how you think, that sets things in motion.

And right now, with this thread, you should question urself, is this the right kind of mindset that you should be having?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats called obedience but the feminists will hang you for saying it.
Not so much obedience as the absence of BS. What I've found is that when women don't like you, they create obstacles and roadblocks - "I'm not that kind of girl", "I'm busy", "I'm sick", "I don't like going to the park, let's go to an expensive restaurant so that I can have a free dinner" etc. Whereas by cooperation I mean the absence of obstacles and the absence of all of this BS.

A person cooperating doesn't necessarily that they do exactly as a I say, but rather they are helping me to reach my objective rather than trying to derail things and go in a different direction that only benefits them (trying to get me to spend money, wanting to chit chat endlessly without meeting up, not wanting to be alone together, bringing along ****blockers and so on).