“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Cooperation is the key

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
I've come to realise that with women, the only thing that matters is cooperation.

It doesn't matter what she says, it doesn't really matter what she does.

What matters is "is she cooperating 100%". If not, she's a waste of time.
No woman ever will cooperate 100%. And if she does she probably isn't worth much honestly.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
As mentioned above, there's something wrong if she cooperates 100%. There is a difference between being playfully difficult and being just difficult though.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
As mentioned above, there's something wrong if she cooperates 100%. There is a difference between being playfully difficult and being just difficult though.
Cooperation doesn't necessarily mean she does exactly as you desire. Part of it is having effective dialogue regardless of compliance.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
You can get full cooperation but you need to be a big part of her social circle, like you not getting what you want will create social problems for her.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
As mentioned above, there's something wrong if she cooperates 100%. There is a difference between being playfully difficult and being just difficult though.
No, I think there's something wrong if she tries to lead, like for example if she says "let's go back to your place". Then you should be suspicious about why she's in such a hurry and what her real intentions are (for example, to drug and rob you).

If she's cool going to the cinema, to a cafe, to a bar or back to your place... whatever you want... that's a very good thing.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
That's a bit too paranoid for my tastes. I don't think your strict opinion about this is the best way. You do you, but I'm not convinced.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
If u make an honest evaluation of urself, you will clearly see that ur mind and body works best when it is joyful.

This is true, is it not?

To make a woman follow a man, that man has to be the best in every possible way.

This is true, is it not?

But to be the best, he must be joyful or if you like, enjoying life as it rolls by.

This is true, it is not?

So in the end, it all starts off with the right mindset or how you think, that sets things in motion.

And right now, with this thread, you should question urself, is this the right kind of mindset that you should be having?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Thats called obedience but the feminists will hang you for saying it.
Not so much obedience as the absence of BS. What I've found is that when women don't like you, they create obstacles and roadblocks - "I'm not that kind of girl", "I'm busy", "I'm sick", "I don't like going to the park, let's go to an expensive restaurant so that I can have a free dinner" etc. Whereas by cooperation I mean the absence of obstacles and the absence of all of this BS.

A person cooperating doesn't necessarily that they do exactly as a I say, but rather they are helping me to reach my objective rather than trying to derail things and go in a different direction that only benefits them (trying to get me to spend money, wanting to chit chat endlessly without meeting up, not wanting to be alone together, bringing along ****blockers and so on).
 
Top