Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Converting LinkedIn Connections into Dates

GreenlandShark

Reaction score
Hi Don Juans,

In last few months, I have observed many career oriented women ( age around 23-27) are interested in my career journey (my age 29) and in knowing how I have passed some of the difficult certification exams in last few years and moved ahead in my industry ( Investment Management)

My question is - how can I convert such 'innocent' career related enquiries through LinkedIn into proper dates? In past few instances, once they reached out to me via LinkedIn chat (they initiated first.. nothing from my end.. not even sending them the connection request first hand), I tried moving the conversation directly on the WhatsApp by providing my number and asking them to check with me on WhatsApp for for further discussions but it did not gain any traction.

I know that I am at the driver`s seat it and I have the upper hand but still not able to figure out the smoothest way.. Please note that I don`t have a large sample size yet (just 3-4 instances in past 2-3 months) to fine tune my approach and hence wondering if you can provide some valid action points on Do`s and Don`ts

Thanks

Billtx49

Reaction score
Since Linkedin is all about careers, I think the odds of converting a contact there to personal access are not very good. They only contact you to network and learn from you to advance their own career …

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother, Linkedin attracts the most narcisstic crowd of people out of any social media platform. Furthermore...career women are just awful, I would avoid them like the plague.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many men are sending DMs on LinkedIn as an attempt to get dates and/or get laid.

Doing that is generally a waste of time. The Instagram DMs are way better for getting laid than LinkedIn.

It's difficult to get women out of career mode. This is also why in-person business networking events are horrible for trying to get dates.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve seen multiple girls put a guy on blast on LinkedIn claiming LinkedIn is a professional setting and have thousands of likes. Especially some Mexican guy and girl comes to mind; dudes got career went down the tube- in LatAm no less where we’re way more strict than they are. If you want to risk being the next guy, and **** with how you get money, go for it.

I think BadBoy89 response is probably the most innocuous safe way to do it, if you’re going to do it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sounds promising... position yourself as that "weirdo" who tries to pick up women when they are trying to network professionally with you and make a bad name for yourself while doing it.

Great career move.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the early days of social media, you could see EVERYONE who looked at your LinkedIn account.

Once, I saw this younger attractive girl who I barely remembered from a previous job had checked out my LinkedIn account. So I asked her out to dinner for “networking” purposes.

We hit it off pretty good as friends and went out a few times a month. She was someone fun to hang out with.

Then one day, she invited me to her party. At the party, her sister took one look at me and it was game over for both of us. Been married for 6 years now.

So, always possible to meet someone either directly or indirectly through LinkedIn.

Best strategy would be to pay LinkedIn to see who is checking you out and then reach out to that person.

Cold calling is less likely to work and might give you a bad reputation.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spend too much per month on LinkedIn licenses, inmails and job ads to risk that. You’re looking at 800 dollars a month for the bare minimum 1 license and 2/3 jobs slots. It never even crossed my mind to hunt women on LinkedIn, what an existence.