"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Controlling Sh!t Tests?

Joined
Mar 29, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
10
Age
30
I’m new to all this so I’m soaking everything in still. I’ve always noticed patterns in girls but never had concrete definitions or theories like here. So I’ve had my own methods that work but you guys put them into words. I’m having trouble practically handling sh!t tests.

MOST RECENT:
Girl that I gauged as interested from tinder asked why I’m single. I thought the best response is to control the convo and skim her question with a question. “How would my answer contribute to you?” Tried to hit the middle ground of vague but not too vague. How to I answer a question like that?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
"Just haven't found the right match yet. Could that be you? ;p LOL." Let's get a drink to chat more IRL.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
"I'm just not looking for a relationship right now"

Sounds like a dumb move but I've seen it work quite powerfully. Gives them a challenge etc
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
well, tell them that you’ve been busy working on your career, professional life, traveling and having fun. Women want someone who can talk and keep things interesting.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Tinder?

I'm not inclined to give out personal information to trash.

Let her qualify herself, as to WHY she's NOT trash.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
I say arrogant stuff like, Im single because most women can't handle me

Or... idk a lot of women are scared of me, they think I'm a player
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Maybe you come on too strong. Need to come off chill and relaxed.
Nah it makes them smile lol. I don't say it in an arrogant way. I just describe it as an arrogant or confidence thing... and obviously it's not one size fits all, its just one approach for certain women. I can play it either way, and I have a feel of when to do which
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Nah it makes them smile lol. I don't say it in an arrogant way. I just describe it as an arrogant or confidence thing... and obviously it's not one size fits all, its just one approach for certain women. I can play it either way, and I have a feel of when to do which
Like a Bo$$
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
128
Reaction score
79
Age
53
I just tell them being single keeps me out of trouble.
 
Top