"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Controlling Sh!t Tests?

Joined
Mar 29, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
10
Age
30
I’m new to all this so I’m soaking everything in still. I’ve always noticed patterns in girls but never had concrete definitions or theories like here. So I’ve had my own methods that work but you guys put them into words. I’m having trouble practically handling sh!t tests.

MOST RECENT:
Girl that I gauged as interested from tinder asked why I’m single. I thought the best response is to control the convo and skim her question with a question. “How would my answer contribute to you?” Tried to hit the middle ground of vague but not too vague. How to I answer a question like that?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
"Just haven't found the right match yet. Could that be you? ;p LOL." Let's get a drink to chat more IRL.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
"I'm just not looking for a relationship right now"

Sounds like a dumb move but I've seen it work quite powerfully. Gives them a challenge etc
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
well, tell them that you’ve been busy working on your career, professional life, traveling and having fun. Women want someone who can talk and keep things interesting.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Tinder?

I'm not inclined to give out personal information to trash.

Let her qualify herself, as to WHY she's NOT trash.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
I say arrogant stuff like, Im single because most women can't handle me

Or... idk a lot of women are scared of me, they think I'm a player
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Maybe you come on too strong. Need to come off chill and relaxed.
Nah it makes them smile lol. I don't say it in an arrogant way. I just describe it as an arrogant or confidence thing... and obviously it's not one size fits all, its just one approach for certain women. I can play it either way, and I have a feel of when to do which
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Nah it makes them smile lol. I don't say it in an arrogant way. I just describe it as an arrogant or confidence thing... and obviously it's not one size fits all, its just one approach for certain women. I can play it either way, and I have a feel of when to do which
Like a Bo$$
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
128
Reaction score
79
Age
53
I just tell them being single keeps me out of trouble.
 
Top