Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Controlling Parents

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure I don't need to describe. How do you deal with them when you still can't live on your own!~

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
warrior1 said:
how old are u man?
I'm 21.

When it comes to chick questions the thread creates pages of replies. :cool:

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are how old and they are still controlling you? You've got to become a man and be yourself.

I can see parents being controlling if you are 14-15, but at 19 and 21?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NewsFlash: After the age of 18, they can rightfuly kick you out of the house.

As long as you are living under their roof and not paying rent for it, then you are their b1tch. If you don't like it then start working on an exit strategy so you can find the means of living on your own.

Last edited:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
NewsFlash: After the age of 18, they can rightfuly kick you out of the house.

As long as you are living under their roof and not paying rent for it, then you are their b1tch. If you don't like it then start working on an exit strategy so you can find the means of living on your own.
i was gonna say this, but damage already did.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you my story so you guys can tell me. I have a girl in ny that I want to visit. I live in ca. My mom is telling me not to go. I'm paying for everything. Ticket, etc. I pay for my college. Money wise I don't give them trouble at all. My mom thinks I'm crazy about the girl. I just want to go before school starts this august. I work full time so it's once in every six months thing to have 7 days off. Unfortunately I didn't listen to her. Bought a ticket already and I'll be out for a week. I'm a good kid but it's too much I think!~

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people frown on those of us that want to meet in real life after being brought together from the internet.

they scream "he met her from the internet and that floozy is coming here!!

or they scream "that guy from the internet raped and killed her

so they will say you are crazy....

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude that's my girlfriend of 4 years!~

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
Let me tell you my story so you guys can tell me. I have a girl in ny that I want to visit. I live in ca. My mom is telling me not to go. I'm paying for everything. Ticket, etc. I pay for my college. Money wise I don't give them trouble at all. My mom thinks I'm crazy about the girl. I just want to go before school starts this august. I work full time so it's once in every six months thing to have 7 days off. Unfortunately I didn't listen to her. Bought a ticket already and I'll be out for a week. I'm a good kid but it's too much I think!~
Why don't you save that money and live in the dorms?

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When dealing with a girl with controlling parents, you can do a few things. One of them, is get the parents to absolutely love you. Talk to them, chit chat, they like that kind of stuff. I had a girl, in which the Mom was the biggest Christian, but because she liked me so much, she'd let her daughter sleep over my house, let me sleep over, etc. The only downside about that is if you ever get on the parents bad side, (in my case, I got into an argument with my girl in which I called her a "*****" and she went and told her Mom about it) then the parents will hate you. So if you get them to like you, you may want to keep it that way, because they'll make your relationship a living hell later.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with guy. If her parents are controlling, you'd better LOVE them. Keep in mind, you can only fake things for so long. You cannot change yourself for ever.

My last ex had parents who controlled ever faucet of her life. Initially, they loved me. Finally, I chose to stop putting on a show for them, and they began to hate me for trivial reasons, which led to our BU. You cannot fight the parents.