Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Condom for blow job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the title, do you use a condom when you get a blow job?

Most people don't I would think, but I'm asking about the relative risk.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
suck on a condom for awhile and see how it tastes.....did you really ask this question?

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Realistically, be with a girl whom you trust and has been tested recently and a condom is a mute point. Unless she gargles your *** then spits it into her pvssy and gets pregnant. Not sure if you'd have liability there, since it was her improper handling of hazardous substances that resulted in her pregnanacy.

Spring the condom thing on a girl during a hookup and she's not gonna suck on anything. Not unless it's flavored. And more than likely, not at all.

So again, I reiterate...don't get with sketchy girls who could have cold sores and you won't be worrying.

A_Unit

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, what I mean is that even though the "health people" recommend a condom for oral sex, I don't think anyone pays any attention.

How do the really experienced DJs handle their risk. Do they just all have herpes or is it rarer than what one would think?

Dingus

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's still a risk no matter how you look at it. I'm positive the risk is much lower but it really doesn't matter when you're gambling with STDs. A risk is a risk. I agree with the post above in that you should feel comfortable/trusting enough with the person you're with.
For me it's just not worth it to get a blow from a random chick only to find out months later that I got an STD. However, I have slipped up before. Sometimes the temptation is just too much.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever, man.

I wear my STDs like medals of honor. They're like trophies that say you've been getting some action.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude they are called oral condoms
they taste like different flavors

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever, man.

I wear my STDs like medals of honor. They're like trophies that say you've been getting some action.
:crackup: lol

I seriously would consider doing this (wearing a condom while receiving oral sex) as I had a bit of a scare a while back, but, thankfully it turned out to be only a temp. prob! Was a good blow all the same...

:p

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I once insisted that a chick use a condom before she went down. I didn't feel ****. The feeling was more psychological than anything else. Its your call.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
dude they are called oral condoms
they taste like different flavors
Those flavored condoms are marked, "Novelty use only". They don't actually offer any protection. You know that right?

I guess it's just a risk

ghostin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just about the only STD ur gunna get from oral sex is herpes. And thats pretty much only if she is in the middle of an outbreak.

I have never heard of anyone using a condom for a *******, i dont really see the point, i doubt you will feel anything. May as well just not bother with oral at all if ur gunna use one.

Status
Not open for further replies.