"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Complicated situation

1

151674

Guest
My female co worker that rejected well every time we interact at work face to face she is very soft spoken to the point to where I can barely hear her. When we on business phones she talk normal but face to face she soft spoken. I only see her if I have to but even when I do I still keep it professional. Has anyone has this experience and why women does that?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
My female co worker that rejected well every time we interact at work face to face she is very soft spoken to the point to where I can barely hear her. When we on business phones she talk normal but face to face she soft spoken. I only see her if I have to but even when I do I still keep it professional. Has anyone has this experience and why women does that?
She rejected what? Or you rejected what? So on business phones and business she talks professional, but outside the business setting she talks very soft spoken? If so she's submitting to you.
 
1

151674

Guest
She rejected what? Or you rejected what? So on business phones and business she talks professional, but outside the business setting she talks very soft spoken? If so she's submitting to you.
No on business phones she talk normal but in face to face she's soft spoken. In the past we went out had drinks and I tried to kiss her but she resisted. I then walked away. Now we work together I keep it professional but every time I have to go interact with her face to face she be soft spoken. When we on businesses phones she talked normal
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
No on business phones she talk normal but in face to face she's soft spoken. In the past we went out had drinks and I tried to kiss her but she resisted. I then walked away. Now we work together I keep it professional but every time I have to go interact with her face to face she be soft spoken. When we on businesses phones she talked normal
Softspoken Because she's respecting your masculine presence.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

1

151674

Guest
i keep those. Cause even if you can't fvck her she feeds you respect. It's valueable. Much of the world will be at competition with you, feeding you bullshyt.
Oh ok cause all I do is still be cool even tho she rejected me in the past. I dont bring it up or nothing.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
i keep those. Cause even if you can't fvck her she feeds you respect. It's valueable. Much of the world will be at competition with you, feeding you bullshyt.
don't sick from the interactions though.
Measure very carefully the cost-benefit.
Typically men and women aren't friends. Don't get sickened.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
My female co worker that rejected well every time we interact at work face to face she is very soft spoken to the point to where I can barely hear her. When we on business phones she talk normal but face to face she soft spoken. I only see her if I have to but even when I do I still keep it professional. Has anyone has this experience and why women does that?
She trying to be seductive. Using her sexuality as an advantage. I doubt she is pretty, you just don't see enough vagina to have enough diversity. Pus deficit in the works!
 
1

151674

Guest
She trying to be seductive. Using her sexuality as an advantage. I doubt she is pretty, you just don't see enough vagina to have enough diversity. Pus deficit in the works!
I dont see enough vagina cause damn near everything is close due to this pandemic. How is she trying to be seductive and why you doubt shes pretty when you never saw her?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Oh ok cause all I do is still be cool even tho she rejected me in the past. I dont bring it up or nothing.
That's a good female to talk to. Think about all the masculine females out ther, even if your fvcking em.
 
1

151674

Guest
don't sick from the interactions though.
Measure very carefully the cost-benefit.
Typically men and women aren't friends. Don't get sickened.
Not understanding about dont sick from the interactions.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
don't sick from the interactions though.
Measure very carefully the cost-benefit.
Typically men and women aren't friends. Don't get sickened.
If one wants to respect me and give me those attentions and tones of voice I will happily oblige. Many are going to be trying to out man you, or one up you in normal life.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

1

151674

Guest
If one wants to respect me and give me those attentions and tones of voice I will happily oblige. Many are going to be trying to out man you, or one up you in normal life.
She tried to get what she can get out of me until I put a stop to it and walked away cause she wasnt giving up the pvssy.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
She tried to get what she can get out of me until I put a stop to it and walked away cause she wasnt giving up the pvssy.
this is what we say here, always escalate or remove attention elsewhere if they flake. Potential to get emotionally/mentally sick in the between grey areas of male/female interaction. Got to protect against getting cuckquened or used without some offer of value in return.
 
1

151674

Guest
this is what we say here, always escalate or remove attention elsewhere if they flake. Potential to get emotionally/mentally sick in the between grey areas of male/female interaction. Got to protect against getting cuckquened or used without some offer of value in return.
Oh ok but it was just a question cause it happen twice. The first time I didnt think nothing of it but when I interacted with her again she was soft spoken so thats why I decided to post a question
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top