Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Complicated situation

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My female co worker that rejected well every time we interact at work face to face she is very soft spoken to the point to where I can barely hear her. When we on business phones she talk normal but face to face she soft spoken. I only see her if I have to but even when I do I still keep it professional. Has anyone has this experience and why women does that?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My female co worker that rejected well every time we interact at work face to face she is very soft spoken to the point to where I can barely hear her. When we on business phones she talk normal but face to face she soft spoken. I only see her if I have to but even when I do I still keep it professional. Has anyone has this experience and why women does that?
She rejected what? Or you rejected what? So on business phones and business she talks professional, but outside the business setting she talks very soft spoken? If so she's submitting to you.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She rejected what? Or you rejected what? So on business phones and business she talks professional, but outside the business setting she talks very soft spoken? If so she's submitting to you.
No on business phones she talk normal but in face to face she's soft spoken. In the past we went out had drinks and I tried to kiss her but she resisted. I then walked away. Now we work together I keep it professional but every time I have to go interact with her face to face she be soft spoken. When we on businesses phones she talked normal

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No on business phones she talk normal but in face to face she's soft spoken. In the past we went out had drinks and I tried to kiss her but she resisted. I then walked away. Now we work together I keep it professional but every time I have to go interact with her face to face she be soft spoken. When we on businesses phones she talked normal
Softspoken Because she's respecting your masculine presence.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i keep those. Cause even if you can't fvck her she feeds you respect. It's valueable. Much of the world will be at competition with you, feeding you bullshyt.
Oh ok cause all I do is still be cool even tho she rejected me in the past. I dont bring it up or nothing.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See what I'm saying? People will feed and treat you differntly. Make a note of it because it can be very useful.
Yep I see what you saying. See most men want a female to love them but they forgetting about the respect

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
i keep those. Cause even if you can't fvck her she feeds you respect. It's valueable. Much of the world will be at competition with you, feeding you bullshyt.
don't sick from the interactions though.
Measure very carefully the cost-benefit.
Typically men and women aren't friends. Don't get sickened.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
She trying to be seductive. Using her sexuality as an advantage. I doubt she is pretty, you just don't see enough vagina to have enough diversity. Pus deficit in the works!

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She trying to be seductive. Using her sexuality as an advantage. I doubt she is pretty, you just don't see enough vagina to have enough diversity. Pus deficit in the works!
I dont see enough vagina cause damn near everything is close due to this pandemic. How is she trying to be seductive and why you doubt shes pretty when you never saw her?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh ok cause all I do is still be cool even tho she rejected me in the past. I dont bring it up or nothing.
That's a good female to talk to. Think about all the masculine females out ther, even if your fvcking em.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not understanding about dont sick from the interactions.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If one wants to respect me and give me those attentions and tones of voice I will happily oblige. Many are going to be trying to out man you, or one up you in normal life.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If one wants to respect me and give me those attentions and tones of voice I will happily oblige. Many are going to be trying to out man you, or one up you in normal life.
She tried to get what she can get out of me until I put a stop to it and walked away cause she wasnt giving up the pvssy.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
She tried to get what she can get out of me until I put a stop to it and walked away cause she wasnt giving up the pvssy.
this is what we say here, always escalate or remove attention elsewhere if they flake. Potential to get emotionally/mentally sick in the between grey areas of male/female interaction. Got to protect against getting cuckquened or used without some offer of value in return.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what we say here, always escalate or remove attention elsewhere if they flake. Potential to get emotionally/mentally sick in the between grey areas of male/female interaction. Got to protect against getting cuckquened or used without some offer of value in return.
Oh ok but it was just a question cause it happen twice. The first time I didnt think nothing of it but when I interacted with her again she was soft spoken so thats why I decided to post a question