Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Commitment does not benefit men, only women.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Commitment to ONE woman does NOT benefit a man. It benefits women and is also very stable and good for society. Men are shamed by family, society and media if they don’t commit to a woman. Yet it costs a man an arm and leg to commit and keep a woman (wedding, house, her expenses), and it costs a man an arm and a leg to leave if he wants out of the commitment.

If a man can’t get a woman (he’s a loser!)
If a man gets a woman and can’t commit (he’s a loser!)
If a man commits and she is not happy (he is a loser!)
If a man commits and she is not happy and she wants out (he pays her tens of thousands and he is a loser!)

Men are SHAMED if they can’t commit, and are PUNISHED when they do commit.

If a woman’s value goes DOWN as time passes, why does a man need to commit for? If a woman‘s value went up as time passes (she went from 34 to 27 to 18) it would be in their benefit. But to give up ALL sexual options to commit to ONE, when a woman’s use if sex and babies and entertainment, their is no benefit.

The ONLY way a man benefits from commitment is:

1) He always has a young hot mistress
2) If he wants out of the commitment, the woman gets the same thing she got from the guy who took her virginity.

Other than that, forget it men.

And be strong.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Commitment to ONE woman does NOT benefit a man. It benefits women and is also very stable and good for society. Men are shamed by family, society and media if they don’t commit to a woman. Yet it costs a man an arm and leg to commit and keep a woman (wedding, house, her expenses), and it costs a man an arm and a leg to leave if he wants out of the commitment.

If a man commits and she is not happy and she wants out (he pays her tens of thousands and he is a loser!)

If a woman’s value goes DOWN as time passes, why does a man need to commit for? If a woman‘s value went up as time passes (she went from 34 to 27 to 18) it would be in their benefit. But to give up ALL sexual options to commit to ONE, when a woman’s use if sex and babies and entertainment, their is no benefit.

2) If he wants out of the commitment, the woman gets the same thing she got from the guy who took her virginity.

And be strong.
Actually it does. Based on meta studies, men who are married live longer and are healthier than ones who aren't.

So it has the ultimate benefit actually. Your life.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know if you’ve ever been in a truly meaningful and deep relationship, OP?
Because I’ve actually been more satisfied in life when I was in a LTR. And that’s not something I was every shamed in to or felt guilty that i didn’t have.
And granted there’s positive and negatives to BOTH single-hood and relationship life.
Having hot women as plates? Done that too. It’s fun for awhile but it gets old.

I think women’s looks fade, sure. Most men fade too quite honestly. Not all guys are going to age like Clooney. Most will get a gut, lose their hair, and get even more unattractive.

I don’t think the point is to not find someone who is worthwhile eventually, when you’re at the right place in your life. I think the point is to find the right one to invest in continually, who equally invests in to you; whilst not being taken advantage of, given the runaround, and potentially have your life turned upside down because the man never qualified her or set any standards. Not all women are money sucking naggy vampires.

Most relationships don’t work out. But that doesn’t mean you don’t get in to them.
Most things in life won’t work out. But that doesn’t mean you don’t get up in the morning and pull up your socks..
Just focus on what you can control and choose as wisely as you can. Don’t get sour or myopic while the red pill is going down...

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And be strong.
This is such oversimplified garbage. The assumptions you're making in this post are that the woman is poorer than you, that she won't take care of herself, and that she'll shame you or whatever. Wow that would be a bad time? No shiit!

Committing to one woman is a decision to invest in a legacy. Look at all the wealthiest people. A lineage is vital to them. It's how dynasties are made. Do you know what rich families do? They grow their families then have everyone's life insurance policy payout to a trust with the beneficiaries(usually sons and daughters) only receiving the interest. This means after a generation or so the trust is big enough to payout hundreds of thousands a year in interest alone. The principal can't be touched so it can never run out. Now imagine that after 5, 10, or 50 generations. A good woman is the key to these sorts of god like statuses.

Don't get me wrong I love the single life, but if a hot smart CEOs daughter wanted to marry me, fuuck my brains out all the time, and pump out kids for me as long as I stuck around then I'd consider it.

And the only person here perpetuating what society thinks is you. Who gives a fuuck? Why give it any power over you or mention it at all?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually it does. Based on meta studies, men who are married live longer and are healthier than ones who aren't.

Correlation does not mean causation.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Since when is having a longer life the only important thing? I bet there are clueless men who get cvcked their whole lifes and yeah they might live longer but i dont want to be in their Position.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Committing to one woman is a decision to invest in a legacy. Look at all the wealthiest people. A lineage is vital to them. It's how dynasties are made. Do you know what rich families do? They grow their families then have everyone's life insurance policy payout to a trust with the beneficiaries(usually sons and daughters) only receiving the interest. This means after a generation or so the trust is big enough to payout hundreds of thousands a year in interest alone. The principal can't be touched so it can never run out. Now imagine that after 5, 10, or 50 generations. A good woman is the key to these sorts of god like statuses.
Having a LEGACY has NOTHING to do committing to ONE women forever. Half the wealthiest people have all gotten divorced and are fooling around with side pieces. Yet they all have children.

You don’t need to commit to good woman to have a legacy. You need a woman who is fertile and will be a good mother. Once she has kids, what good is she to you?

Don't get me wrong I love the single life, but if a hot smart CEOs daughter wanted to marry me, fuuck my brains out all the time, and pump out kids for me as long as I stuck around then I'd consider it.

And the only person here perpetuating what society thinks is you. Who gives a fuuck? Why give it any power over you or mention it at all?
Half the men in here want some sort of commitment from a woman. Yet women don’t care about commitment. Women initiate more than half the divorces. Women in LTR expect more from the man and give less. Women show their abusive attitudes once they know the man can‘t anywhere.

I don’t see any benefits to committing to ONE women forever.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own?"

- Brigham Young

As for how it benefits a man, that is up to the individual. Not everyone wants the same thing.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a LEGACY has NOTHING to do committing to ONE women forever.
Woman*. You must really struggle with women to think so little of them.

Half the wealthiest people have all gotten divorced and are fooling around with side pieces. Yet they all have children.
And which super rich family will have more cooperation and therefore have a higher chance of overall success? The one full of cheaters and divorces or the ones that stick together? You're making great arguments against yourself without realizing it.

You don’t need to commit to good woman to have a legacy. You need a woman who is fertile and will be a good mother. Once she has kids, what good is she to you?
Like I said, if she comes from a loaded family that's pretty damn useful to me. I could probably get a loan or grant from her family or better yet go into business with them or with her. If I'm worth my salt then the kids will be way more adjusted and prepared for life than if I'm not in the picture. You going to address these points or do you think debating is all about how bold and underlined your text is?

Half the men in here want some sort of commitment from a woman. Yet women don’t care about commitment. Women initiate more than half the divorces.
And non-merital splits are about half and half. Two reasons I can think of off the bat for more marital splits. 1. If she's crooked she'll do it for the money. 2. Institutional marriage is more oppressive to women. They take your surname and are expected to do most of the housework and raising children, basically throwing their life away for you. Brides parents also pay for the wedding heh.

Women in LTR expect more from the man and give less. Women show their abusive attitudes once they know the man can‘t anywhere.
It's you that's devaluing them. If you think of women as evil, worthless, or terrible people then you'll only attract those types. No sane good woman would ever choose to be with a guy that thinks like you or even bother trying to convince you otherwise.

I don’t see any benefits to committing to ONE women forever.
Woman*.Then your reading comprehension is to be desired and you speak from a position of having met nothing but low caliber women. You sound so incredibly salty towards women that I feel sorry for you.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's in our nature to desire more women. I can't help to not fvck around with multiple girls. Maybe because I'm young and that will settle down with age. Some may think it's shallow thinking. It's not, it's our nature.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's in our nature to desire more women. I can't help to not fvck around with multiple girls. Maybe because I'm young and that will settle down with age. Some may think it's shallow thinking. It's not, it's our nature.
The thirst for new ones comes down as you age ive noticed.

Vasiliev

Banned
Reaction score
Actually, commitment doesn't benefit anybody. Women are just taught to be monogamous. No one person can fulfill anyone's needs and that goes both ways.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP does bring up some very strong points, especially in this day and age.
I do think this is where persistence, awareness, screening, testing, qualifying are even more important to make sure you minimize any chances, if you are looking for an LTR or something serious.
At the same time, it's up to guys to make sure they are on point to attract quality women. If the guy is garbage and a loser, they are only going to attract the same and not be on radars of any quality girls, thus the viscous cycle of having that negative reinforcement of how girls can be from all the loser girls out there.
That's one thing I see a lot of on these forums. Guys want the free prom queen without doing any work on themselves and being visible to these type of quality girls.
Guys that's always had bad luck with LTR's or haven't even been in one will probably never open their minds to meet a quality girl or entertain another LTR. For the rest, I don't think you should set limitations by threads like this. This forum helps you guide yourself hopefully from avoiding these negative experiences with girls. Although no guarantee, if you keep an open mind and want to seek out a fulfilling LTR, you are already ahead of the game by being here.

But as The Rock says:

LOL :up:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's you that's devaluing them. If you think of women as evil, worthless, or terrible people then you'll only attract those types. No sane good woman would ever choose to be with a guy that thinks like you or even bother trying to convince you otherwise

You sound so incredibly salty towards women that I feel sorry for you.
I never said women are evil. I never said women are worthless. I never said women are terrible. I said women only care about what men can do for them.

I am not salty towards women. I am describing their true nature and you are getting agitated. You are defending them. In what universe would a woman give more in an LTR? If a woman knows a committed man can't have sex with any other woman and can't leave without hefty penalties, in what universe would she treat him better?

I never said don't commit. I said it is not in a man's benefit to commit to ONE woman forever.

A man doesn't need to commit to a woman to have a family. A man doesn't need to have a family to be successful. Now if a woman is YOUNG and HOT and RICH and a man is POOR, then I guess it's in his benefit to legally and emotionally commit. Otherwise, there is NO benefit to commitment.

Serenity

Reaction score
That's a superficially utilitarian way of looking at it. There's more to interpersonal relationships than fulfilling the very basic needs of sex and procreation.

I do agree though that a relationship to a bad woman is worse than being by yourself, but I have found a deep relationship to a good woman to be more rewarding than a series of shallow relationships with various women.

You throw out a bunch of generalizing statements about women as if they're just one large homogeneous entity, but this couldn't be further from the truth. They're individuals who share some similarities while other aspects are wildly different. No doubt will you find many women who fits the description you think of when you made this thread, but you will never convince me there aren't a ton of women who doesn't fit into your "woman" compartment.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a superficially utilitarian way of looking at it. There's more to interpersonal relationships than fulfilling the very basic needs of sex and procreation.

I do agree though that a relationship to a bad woman is worse than being by yourself, but I have found a deep relationship to a good woman to be more rewarding than a series of shallow relationships with various women.

You throw out a bunch of generalizing statements about women as if they're just one large homogeneous entity, but this couldn't be further from the truth. They're individuals who share some similarities while other aspects are wildly different. No doubt will you find many women who fits the description you think of when you made this thread, but you will never convince me there aren't a ton of women who doesn't fit into your "woman" compartment.
Blanket statements are never a good idea. Some of this thread is akin to a woman who was cheated on saying the old trope of “all men are liars and cheaters.” Based of her personal experience. But really it’s just fear based and so she can have control on her perceived reality.

Each individual is their own can of worms. With varying degrees of similarities based on their gender.