"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #5

All (5) Like Like (5)

    1. Like

      Mike41090

      Don Juan 36
      • Messages
        104
      • Reaction score
        107
    2. Like

      Bigpapa

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        3,423
      • Reaction score
        2,637
    3. Like

      Serenity

      Moderator 35 From Eye of the storm
      • Messages
        5,149
      • Reaction score
        5,055
    4. Like

      Lookatu

      Master Don Juan 53
      • Messages
        3,069
      • Reaction score
        3,889
    5. Like

      TonyTenner

      Senior Don Juan 43
      • Messages
        252
      • Reaction score
        186
  • Loading…
Top