Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

cologne suggestions

JAS760

Don Juan
Reaction score
do you guys have any cologne suggestions. I was thinking Aqua de gio. Have you guys heard of anything better?

SuperChillies

Don Juan
Reaction score
cool water , by davidoff

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sean Cameron said:
All that crap sucks. You need stuff with natural pheramones(sp?). Just use your own sperm. Just rub it on your neck and face, maybe have some on your breath and the babes will be flocking toward you.

Alright. That's pretty fvcking funny.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sean Cameron said:
All that crap sucks. You need stuff with natural pheramones(sp?). Just use your own sperm. Just rub it on your neck and face, maybe have some on your breath and the babes will be flocking toward you.
dude i have to agree with the guy above me... thats hilarious!!!

AHAHAH!!!

anyways... we can't suggest a certain cologne... they have to match your body chemistry (yeah something you're hear from cologne sellers)...

pretty much don't ask us. go to the mall department store and ask for help from mens cologne people... then go around, if you want, and ask random girls what they think of it. << works better if you spray it on your neck after choosing the one you like after choosing the cologne sprayed on paper cards.

curiousguy

Reaction score
Man.. I agree... cologne is a cool way to start talking to random people.

My only advice is to pick one cologne and stick with it. I personally use Curve classic and in my circle it's known as my scent. I've had a bunch of girls tell me they were out at night... passed by a guy wearing Curve... and started to think about me :p

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
curiousguy said:
Man.. I agree... cologne is a cool way to start talking to random people.

My only advice is to pick one cologne and stick with it. I personally use Curve classic and in my circle it's known as my scent. I've had a bunch of girls tell me they were out at night... passed by a guy wearing Curve... and started to think about me :p

You should try Perry Ellis 360 Blue. I used to wear Curve but dumped that sh!t in the trash for 360. Literally. Try it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Search the forum. There's intire threads already created listing various suggestions. I still wonder why a guy would want to buy a cologne that every other guy is wearing.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Berlex said:
axe and bod man
interesting. i use some of that stuff too.

if the OP doesnt mind i have a question. how effective are bodysprays like axe and Bod? do they actually smell good to women. to me they smell god, but how effective are they?

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Sean Cameron said:
man stfu, and stop trolling on this board

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the best are Gio, Allure, Dolce & Gabbanna?, original Curve, Abercrombie Fierce. If you cant find one of those that suits you then i dunno.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DKNY apple
Lacoste (green)
Cool Water

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need cologne dude, only fairies use this stuff, real men don't buy it, they buy underarm so they don't stink, but that is as far as a dude should go, perfume is for girls not guys.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Acqua Di Gio. All the way. That sh*t makes you smell like a million bucks. I have had girls burying their faces in my neck within minutes of meeting me, purring about how I smell so good ;)

Solarium

Don Juan
Reaction score
I vote for Abercrombie Fierce as well. Awsome non-overwhelming smell and cost only 17 bucks or so. The girls love it

thekhris

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok my sister haa a boutique so ill tested most of it all...in 1 month i tried eternity,farenheit,versace blue jeans,hugo boss,ck1,insey miyaki,clinque happy,cool water. and the top 2 most resposive to females are.

farenheit and clinique happy.