Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

cologne suggestions

Kwello

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually like natural stuff, it works pretty well. Try vanilla extract or cinnamon... both can be very sensual flavors and they both actually correspond with a feeling. What does a cologne really smell 'like' anyway? You'll smell nice, but that's basically the only adjective available... I'd rather smell delicious.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the love of god...

Why are you even THINKING about this? Do you realize that the way you smell (as long as you don't STINK) ranks just below your jelly intake on the list of things you should be worrying about?

Seriously, this all falls back onto the whole "men being women" theory that I keep talking about.

There's nothing wrong with wearing a little cologne if you want, but you don't need it. In fact you are probably better off WITHOUT it. Why? Because you're body releases natural scents, and there have been studies that suggest that these natural scents alone are more attractive than any cologne you wear.

Be natural. I'd say not to even worry about deodrant, but in our society that has become the norm and B.O. is a turn off. But there was a time and there are people and places in the world where B.O. is not a turn off.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, the george carlin routine:

"you go to europe, and a guy gets on the elevator smelling like a pile of dogsh*t. Those guys are sophisticated.." :D

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lebRambo said:
Acqua Di Gio. All the way. That sh*t makes you smell like a million bucks. I have had girls burying their faces in my neck within minutes of meeting me, purring about how I smell so good ;)
Yes but every fool wears this.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, thats the only bad thing about it :(

but, it does smell slightly different on different people, and most guys put WAY too much on, so its not too difficult to stand out.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vypros said:
For the love of god...

Why are you even THINKING about this? Do you realize that the way you smell (as long as you don't STINK) ranks just below your jelly intake on the list of things you should be worrying about?

Seriously, this all falls back onto the whole "men being women" theory that I keep talking about.

There's nothing wrong with wearing a little cologne if you want, but you don't need it. In fact you are probably better off WITHOUT it. Why? Because you're body releases natural scents, and there have been studies that suggest that these natural scents alone are more attractive than any cologne you wear.

Be natural. I'd say not to even worry about deodrant, but in our society that has become the norm and B.O. is a turn off. But there was a time and there are people and places in the world where B.O. is not a turn off.
Well said, I totally agree with you, cologne is for fairies, not real men. :yes:

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
My man. I don't use cologne. I only use dry deodorant under arms, and then old spice after shave lotion for when I shave in the morning. Other than that, women get to smell me: turns them on more than any cologne.

Jason88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
dude i have to agree with the guy above me... thats hilarious!!!

AHAHAH!!!

anyways... we can't suggest a certain cologne... they have to match your body chemistry (yeah something you're hear from cologne sellers)...

pretty much don't ask us. go to the mall department store and ask for help from mens cologne people... then go around, if you want, and ask random girls what they think of it. << works better if you spray it on your neck after choosing the one you like after choosing the cologne sprayed on paper cards.

This is simply the best advice. Gives you a good opportunity to chat with some girls...plus you actually come away with a better scent that fits you

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just went out and bought new cologne

I bought a new colgone from ARMANI.. its called ARMANI ATTITUDE. <-- good for clubs

however, i like ARMANI CODE better <-- good for clubs.... Aqua De gio is nice, i used to wear that but not anymore.

also i wear FIERCE from ABERCROMBIE & FITCH <--girls love this , nice summer smell

yngad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear Sean John Unforgivable ... clean fresh smell.

I think you should go to the mall and spray a few on you ... see what you like. You're stuck smelling it all the time so you might as well really like it.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like ths stuff they sell in Avon. It had me smelling real good in high school. I can't think of the name of it but my mom bought it for me. If I find the book I'll tell you. I also want to try so fancy expensive stuff. I visit becomeaplayer.com and "The Player" has a list of things I want to try.

thekhris

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 reasons why cologne is essential

1.the scentless hormone that can make woman horny or attracted to you is called phormone.cologne is the best transportation of phormone to go to womans scences..

2.The combination of having strong tostestorone an good hygene is what woman crave for. some girls would be attracted to gays because of their hygenes but get turn off by there girlish attitudes.now on the other hand girls are attracted to manly attitude but get turn offd with their hygene,

now if you would have the combination of the two...Alpha attitude with good hygene youre a damn prize..

REmember brad pitt's character in oceans 12...Alpha attitude with good sence of style... that is dynamite.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I perfer lotions and bodysprays to cologne really.But when I go out I spray a little on.

I hate people that wear perfumes during the day...that's ****ing stupid.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bodysprays are nasty and they smell cheap. You will NOT bang the girl in the RGX ads with RGX spray!

A really good cologne is Chanel's Allure. It's not too popular like Aqua di Gio, isn't too offensive or cloying or anything (can be worn casually), and chicks freakin LOVE it.

Whatever you get, make sure it smells good ON YOU, and after a while. Like I smelled Armani Mania for quite a while and freakin loved it (I'd have sex with myself if I ran into me wearing it, or so I thought), but I eventually tried it and after an hour or so on my skin it smelled kinda nasty.

squelchy451

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is a cologne really necessary?
I just use Dove deodorant bar it smells pretty nice...

Where do you even buy colognes?

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously -> Cool Water or Curve.

When you wear cologne:

- Don't lay it on too thick.

- Slap a little bit on to your neck, chest, and forearms (elbow joint and wrist).

- Never put cologne on over your clothes. When you have cologne on your skin, it creates a unique scent. If you put this on your clothes, you won't get that.

- Again, don't lay it on too thick. Cologne is meant to compliment your body's scent, not cover it up.

- I splash aftershave on my face and neck after shaving, which smells pretty good.

- On regular days, if I'm just going in to work, I use body spray like AXE instead of cologne. It's much cheaper, and still leaves you smelling better than most of the crowd. My favorite AXE scent is Kilo. Not a whole lot of people wear it, so you get back some of the uniqueness that you lose when you use a body spray. The new AXE Decadent stuff is pretty good too.

- I wasn't going to say anything because I figured it was obvious, but wear deodorant every day. I use old spice.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try wearing a bit of suntan lotion on the back of your neck. Just a dab. It reminds everyone who sees you of the beach.
Would be interesting to see the effects of smelling like the beach during a cold winter. haha