"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Cologne on Dates

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
What are your opinions and experience with cologne? I've usually received compliments or no mention of it. Is it worth using cologne today? Do women prefer or appreciate cologne or is it old fashioned and no longer desired? When I do use it I use 2 spritz and that seems sufficient without going too heavy with it.

What do you think? Keep using cologne or call it quits?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
lightly i think it can be good

I dont because i have severe allergy
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
What are your opinions and experience with cologne? I've usually received compliments or no mention of it. Is it worth using cologne today? Do women prefer or appreciate cologne or is it old fashioned and no longer desired? When I do use it I use 2 spritz and that seems sufficient without going too heavy with it.

What do you think? Keep using cologne or call it quits?
Women appreciate men that smell good. It shows a certain level of class, but as @lamath mentioned, go lightly. Too heavy and you smell like a French hoe…
 

SpanishFly

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2018
Messages
17
Reaction score
25
Age
59
Keep it discreet. I often spray on my torso, beneath my shirt, so that diffusion is gradual and subtle. And the use of pheromones with cologne can also be a plus, but don't buy from the Internet vendors who promise to have women chasing you down the road, they are usually just fake products. There are about 8 or so vendors who are legit. The best independent source of information is the Pherotruth forum.
 

The_411

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
962
Reaction score
149
Cologne is an accessory like a watch.

While not mandatory I highly recommend it, and it is worthwhile in getting about 5 cologne types for varying occasions.

Note: expensive is not always better.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

GUT

Banned
Joined
Jan 18, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
33
for everyday 1, for dates/hunting 2 spritzes of something expensive. Spray it in front of you wait a second & walk thru it. Drive the ladies wild.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I always wear cologne whenever I leave the house...date or no date.

Chrome, Acqua Do Gio, Seductive by Guess, Very Sexy for Men by Victoria's Secret, and Issue Miyaki are a few of my favorites.
 

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
573
Reaction score
311
Location
Australia
Always wear on dates but change it up each time.

My current colognes:

Bleu De Chanel
Paco Rabanne 1 million
Diesel Only The Brave
Chanel Allure

I'm also interested in any recommendations too.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I would be interested in finding out how many times each one of you presses the spray button and where you guys spray.

I do 1 spray on left wrist on skin and 1 on right, rub together. Then spray 4 times on my chest under the shirt.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
I wear cologne on dates. A light spray on both wrists, back of feet and chest/neck area. Most women seem to like Creed Aventus. It's pricey, but you can get a small bottle on eBay for around 50 bucks. I also use, Acqua Di Gio Profumo, Dior Sauvage and Carolina Herrera CH Men.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Colognes doesn't cut it for me as it wears off into the night.

I'd stick with perfume during the day and at night it's with eau de perfume.

Favourite brands is Armani, Hugo Boss and YSL.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
What's the difference between perfume and eau de perfume?
Different percentage of essence.

Perfume being the more and eau de perfume just below it.

Cologne would hv the least essence % wise.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Men call it cologne because it sounds less feminine. Most scents we see are perfumes. Eau de toilette or eau de parfum; the latter being stronger

My favorited
Tom Ford private collection: Tuscan leather and Tabasco Oud
House of Creed: original santal, aventus, Royal Oud, green Irish tweed
Mancera: Sand Oud

Stay away from brands you buy at a drugstore usually, they are cheap and synthetic smelling plus you smell like everyone else. Go for ones that have depth and richness, higher content of oils. Original smells.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
There was a thread once on this board, perhaps two years ago or something similar, I wouldn't know how to find it or even look for it. It listed all the scents that women find the most attractive.

Now as far as different perfumes, from some I get allergy, my nose begins inching and I sneeze. Same with female scents, some girls put some sort of crap on, I get my allergy immediately.

For arm pits I use old spice high endurance fresh, and for balls I use garnier mineral invisible black and white, which is a woman's scent, but it keeps things fresh and wears out quickly.
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
I wear cologne on dates. A light spray on both wrists, back of feet and chest/neck area. Most women seem to like Creed Aventus. It's pricey, but you can get a small bottle on eBay for around 50 bucks. I also use, Acqua Di Gio Profumo, Dior Sauvage and Carolina Herrera CH Men.
I can confirm that Creed is a great one. Creed Irish Tweed slays as well. But colognes smell differently on different skin, so OP will need to try a few out to see what works for him.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Yes creed is great. Tom Ford not the tabocacco ones. Amani code is a cheap one I wear to work. Moschino, French Connection, Calvin Klein, find something you like (go with a chick and het her to pick, always wear cologne.

Girls will associate the cologne with you, breeds familiarity, I can usually tell what a girl is wearing.

Always shower twice a day, wear clean clothes and smell good.

As a man (see human being) your hygiene should never, I repeat never, come into question.

This includes clean breathe, armpits, clothes and d1ck.

The amount of times a girl has mentioned how clean I am just made me realise how dirty some dudes must be, don’t be that guy.

I’ll locked off chicks with bad breath or any odour.

Do it for you, don’t be lazy, you are the most important thing in life so take good care of yourself and take pride and happiness women recognise that.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top