Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

College Students Are Oversensitive Pansies

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guy dressed up in traditional Mexican clothing and went to 2 areas in Los Angeles. He went to the campus of the University of California-Los Angeles (UCLA) and then to Olvera Street (a historically Mexican area north of Downtown Los Angeles).

Here's what happened....

Why were the college students offended by this and why were the actual Mexicans/Mexican-Americans not offended?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why were the college students offended by this and why were the actual Mexicans/Mexican-Americans not offended?
You know the answer: because they're shvt-brained retards who cannot think for themselves and have been programmed.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
College kids are programmed to be modern-day Stasi.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White saviour complex. Minorities are too victimized to come out by themselves so the big brave strong white woman robin diangelo has to come and rescue them and expand her religion to all impressionable kids.

Used to think I was at a disadvantage for not going to college, but seems like it just made me skip ahead 15 years in terms of personal and professional development.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop the race/color bs.. Its retarded
They were all mixes of them so it has nothing to do with that.
To be fair, modern-day whites are noted for their pathological altruism

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always found the concept of "cultural appropriation" to be hilarious. If a white guy wearing a Mexican outfit is cultural apportion, then surely a Mexican dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt is also cultural appropriation? Or how about an African in a business suit?

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always found the concept of "cultural appropriation" to be hilarious. If a white guy wearing a Mexican outfit is cultural apportion, then surely a Mexican dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt is also cultural apparition? Or how about an African wearing a business suit?
The answer is no. This a pretty bad comparison.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer is no. This a pretty bad comparison.
How so exactly? The guy in the video is only being a caricature to prove a larger point.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hilarious...it's because they need to find something to be "up in arms about" because they have nothing else to do in life.

All the Mexicans were like "We love it!"
All the white people were like "Cultural Appropriation!"

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love my daughter very much, shes 13, I noticed recently she is gaining weight, her mom encourages her to do nothing and she stops in a lot speaking to her mates. literally ZERO fitness going on.

Anyway I asked her in a cool way to weigh herself and we will do some excersize together.

fast forward 3 weeks she was apparently mortified I weighed her, and I got a letter from social services and patronised by the school counsellor.

The literally put words in my daughters mouth on how abused she felt being weighed.

yet the school and her mom who encourage obesity arent the bad guys. Its hilarious

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Used to think I was at a disadvantage for not going to college, but seems like it just made me skip ahead 15 years in terms of personal and professional development.
It's depressing seeing what's going on. I remember when I went to college there was none of this nonsense. And people of different races just talked to each other like normal people looking to learn a marketable skill, because that's why we there. And that's what we received. Now it sounds like the kids are only there to be brainwashed and indoctrinated.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fast forward 3 weeks she was apparently mortified I weighed her, and I got a letter from social services and patronised by the school counsellor.

The literally put words in my daughters mouth on how abused she felt being weighed.

yet the school and her mom who encourage obesity arent the bad guys. Its hilarious
This is the MOST F-ED UP! Dung I have read in a long time. Our world is being flushed by "those people".
When I was growing up I thought most people were cool. Now that I'm older I see people "humans" as deplorable.
I love my Dog because he's not going to backstab me. Just wants a treat.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love my daughter very much, shes 13, I noticed recently she is gaining weight, her mom encourages her to do nothing and she stops in a lot speaking to her mates. literally ZERO fitness going on.

Anyway I asked her in a cool way to weigh herself and we will do some excersize together.

If you encouraged her to dress like a dude and take testosterone, I bet you’d win the dad of the year award at her school. We live in very fvcked up times.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Kind of a hard position to be in.... On one hand you can do what you think is right for her and talk to her about how getting fat will lead to unhappiness later in life, and risk having her taken away, or you can ignore it knowing she will be unhappy later in life...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cultural appropriation is just wokespeak for shut up and keep to your race.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always found the concept of "cultural appropriation" to be hilarious. If a white guy wearing a Mexican outfit is cultural apportion, then surely a Mexican dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt is also cultural appropriation? Or how about an African in a business suit?
I've always made the same point. So, it just boils down to blatant anti-White Racism, pure and simple, added with obvious hypocrisy.