Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Collar question

Collar up or collar down?

• Collar Up

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Collar Down

Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm working on my style, and I'm just wondering how you guys feel about the collar's "position".

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear the collar up on polo shirts sometimes, mainly just because it's controversial/borders on self-parody.

If you wear it up, the thing to remember is you basically have to be a confident, ****y assh0le. Other guys will probably try to give you sh1t about it and you have to be prepared to shut them down. If you're gonna go collar up, you need to bring your A+ game to back it up. If you're at all timid or you get flustered by negative comments, you're just gonna look like a wannabe.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You better keep those collars down... And if on the occasion you feel like being a fag for a day, don't pop a pink shirts collar.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear all the time that you have to be able to pull the collar-popped style off. Then I see all these COMPLETE DORKS with their 5'10", 120-pound frame and their collars popped and I wonder what exactly they're pulling off. Leave your collar down, dude.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by naoi deag se deag
I hear all the time that you have to be able to pull the collar-popped style off. Then I see all these COMPLETE DORKS with their 5'10", 120-pound frame and their collars popped and I wonder what exactly they're pulling off.
Well, those would be examples of guys who AREN'T pulling it off...

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be stupid.... Wear shirts how they were meant to be worn and stop imitating low-lifes. If you want to stand out change your personality and stop relying on your clothing to do it for you.