Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Cold approaches on campus

Double J

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Do you guys regularly do cold approaches on campus? If so, how have they gone? I've done a few throughout my time in college thus far - some have led to great conversations and digits, and others have gone nowhere.

I often frequent HB hotspots on campus such as the cafeteria area and other patios to sit down and study or what not.. If a hot babe sits near, I try to lock eyes with her and eventually approach her. I've also gone up to them even if such eye contact isn't made, but the success rate for that isn't as great.

How have you guys' experiences been in college and what have you done in the past to be successful?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Double J
Do you guys regularly do cold approaches on campus? If so, how have they gone? I've done a few throughout my time in college thus far - some have led to great conversations and digits, and others have gone nowhere.

I often frequent HB hotspots on campus such as the cafeteria area and other patios to sit down and study or what not.. If a hot babe sits near, I try to lock eyes with her and eventually approach her. I've also gone up to them even if such eye contact isn't made, but the success rate for that isn't as great.

How have you guys' experiences been in college and what have you done in the past to be successful?
how long do ECs between u and the girls usually last? I get a lot split second ECs. I wonder if they are any good
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

SheepSter

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam
Sometimes I see a beautiful HB I have never seen before. I see that as a chance, no matter what the outcome. On the campus I go direct or play like I'm lost. In the library you can do great things with EC. I found that the trick is just to open them, most of them will love you for it. Sometimes however they are in a hurry or got some other sh*t to do. But who cares as long as you try you're true to yourself. You can only win.
 
Top