Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold approach

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say you have 6 times you've tried boyfriend destroyer lines and failed 6 times with them. I've probably tried boyfriend destroyer lines around 3-5 times. Between the two of us, we have 10 attempts of boyfriend destroyer lines with 0 successes. 10 is a small sample size but 0 successes with them isn't great. I'd like to see what would happen with 200 instances of using boyfriend destroyer lines.

...and if you go after 200 married women one is bound to cheat on you because you have a larger sample size. If you go after an even larger sample size like 1000, then one might cheat on you and her husband will also not beat you up to a pulp. You are either playing a numbers game with taken women or those who have low interest. Isnt it just better to find a woman who is actually available and interest rather than thar bs?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say you have 6 times you've tried boyfriend destroyer lines and failed 6 times with them. I've probably tried boyfriend destroyer lines around 3-5 times. Between the two of us, we have 10 attempts of boyfriend destroyer lines with 0 successes. 10 is a small sample size but 0 successes with them isn't great. I'd like to see what would happen with 200 instances of using boyfriend destroyer lines.

Well, I've approached and actually got with several women that had bf's and told me so( amd really had bf's) I think, as always it takes several conditions to make it work:

- obviously she must find you attractive right away.
- a relationship that is going bad anyway

Congrats. You just got yourself a Jezebel of a woman.

About the boyfriend destroyers; there much to say about that. The moment she tells you she has a bf and you keep pushing you already destroy him. Or at least hammer down on him ." We can just talk" . If she gives her number you already got her ear. Now you can spit your game and even pretend like her bf doesn't exist. If she mentions him you dgaf,because the fact you're talking to her =she's interested.

The tactics used in the article are more longer term game imo. Longer game could be sitting next to her during a trip ,but also following the same class as her or being her colleague .

I have to say in the latter situation the tactics from Chase aren't that bad. It subtle rather than direct ,and directly bashing her bf is never a good idea. But if you MUST respond to her about her bf its not bad to do this subtlety and prepared with a well thought out response. Especially when you can use this tactic while her relationship deteriorates day by day in front of your eyes.

What boyfriend destroyer is best is always situational. Somewhere between her interest in you and her disdain for her bf basically depends how far you can take it.