"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Cold approach results

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I go to quite a few of these regarding software engineering and development
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I've been checking the 20's/30's type meetups locally, 40 minutes away and 2 hours away. The scene has literally completely dried up for attractive women. It's literally zero attractive women available through meetup in a 2 hour radius. It's completely cratered.
To each their own. You can always use your right hand if you'd prefer. Or, if you're a switch hitter, be ambidextrous enough to use your left. Lol.
 

spitfire

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2019
Messages
78
Reaction score
37
To each their own. You can always use your right hand if you'd prefer. Or, if you're a switch hitter, be ambidextrous enough to use your left. Lol.
LOL, you just admitted you're fvcking fatties and UG's from meetup. "Taylor Swift" my ass... :) You are flat out delusional, son.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
LOL, you just admitted you're fvcking fatties and UG's from meetup. "Taylor Swift" my ass... :) You are flat out delusional, son.
Not quite, but believe what you like. If it makes you feel better saying so, have at it. I've never fvcked a fatty or a buttaface in my life. You're not my dad, and I believe I'm older than you dude.
 

spitfire

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2019
Messages
78
Reaction score
37
Not quite, but believe what you like. If it makes you feel better saying so, have at it. I've never fvcked a fatty or a buttaface in my life. You're not my dad, and I believe I'm older than you dude.
OK so the ugly girl from meetup flaked on you. Way to throw a tantrum like a 5 year old. That's embarrassing. A middle aged guy like you whining for attention. So much for being "so suave."
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
OK so the ugly girl from meetup flaked on you. Way to throw a tantrum like a 5 year old. That's embarrassing. A middle aged guy like you whining for attention. So much for being "so suave."
? What are you talking about? Who flaked? Do you have anything better to do aside from trolling?
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
No offesnce intended at all in this post.

But seriously? Ive been with a half dozen women from this particular grouping (that's more than the average Joe Bloggs beta male gets entirely in a lifetime, for some perspective). And I think I know it quite well

You aren't listening to sh1t.

It's not cold approach. You shouldn't overtly escalate a threesome in the group. And you should most definately isolate from the fvcking group for gods sakes.
Thanks for your two cents Randy. We were hanging with ourselves separated from the group last week, but again thanks for your input.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Going to briefly respond to this fag. Wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire irl, but the internet makes for strange bedfellows.

Following the women around making indirect posts? Fag. Watch him do it.

Following whatever the typical craze is at whatever the time(whether it be poster or youtube personality)? Watch him do it,


Virtue snivelling white knight traits (making an entire thread out of a backhanded apology, and then capitalising off of class, I can link the posts if you want?}. Watch him do it.


Your card is marked following, regardless.
Not sure what's up your butt, but please, go away. You Brits, don't you call cigarettes fags? Thanks, but I don't smoke. That sh!t will kill you.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Going to briefly respond to this fag. Wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire irl, but the internet makes for strange bedfellows.

Following the women around making indirect posts? Fag. Watch him do it.

Following whatever the typical craze is at whatever the time(whether it be poster or youtube personality)? Watch him do it,


Virtue snivelling white knight traits (making an entire thread out of a backhanded apology, and then capitalising off of class, I can link the posts if you want?}. Watch him do it.


Your card is marked following, regardless.
I dont think name calling is within the rules.

You've been around a short amount of time but it looks like you crack easily and provoke fights on here. Simply put, you're probably on very limited time until you're banned at this rate. So I hope you've enjoyed your time on here and learned a few things.

Now that its quoted, your editing of the original post does no good.

Deuces ✌
 
Top