Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold approach results

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to quite a few of these regarding software engineering and development

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I've been checking the 20's/30's type meetups locally, 40 minutes away and 2 hours away. The scene has literally completely dried up for attractive women. It's literally zero attractive women available through meetup in a 2 hour radius. It's completely cratered.
To each their own. You can always use your right hand if you'd prefer. Or, if you're a switch hitter, be ambidextrous enough to use your left. Lol.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
To each their own. You can always use your right hand if you'd prefer. Or, if you're a switch hitter, be ambidextrous enough to use your left. Lol.
LOL, you just admitted you're fvcking fatties and UG's from meetup. "Taylor Swift" my ass... :) You are flat out delusional, son.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
LOL, you just admitted you're fvcking fatties and UG's from meetup. "Taylor Swift" my ass... :) You are flat out delusional, son.
Not quite, but believe what you like. If it makes you feel better saying so, have at it. I've never fvcked a fatty or a buttaface in my life. You're not my dad, and I believe I'm older than you dude.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
Not quite, but believe what you like. If it makes you feel better saying so, have at it. I've never fvcked a fatty or a buttaface in my life. You're not my dad, and I believe I'm older than you dude.
OK so the ugly girl from meetup flaked on you. Way to throw a tantrum like a 5 year old. That's embarrassing. A middle aged guy like you whining for attention. So much for being "so suave."

RickTheToad

Reaction score
OK so the ugly girl from meetup flaked on you. Way to throw a tantrum like a 5 year old. That's embarrassing. A middle aged guy like you whining for attention. So much for being "so suave."
? What are you talking about? Who flaked? Do you have anything better to do aside from trolling?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
No offesnce intended at all in this post.

But seriously? Ive been with a half dozen women from this particular grouping (that's more than the average Joe Bloggs beta male gets entirely in a lifetime, for some perspective). And I think I know it quite well

You aren't listening to sh1t.

It's not cold approach. You shouldn't overtly escalate a threesome in the group. And you should most definately isolate from the fvcking group for gods sakes.
Thanks for your two cents Randy. We were hanging with ourselves separated from the group last week, but again thanks for your input.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Going to briefly respond to this fag. Wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire irl, but the internet makes for strange bedfellows.

Following the women around making indirect posts? Fag. Watch him do it.

Following whatever the typical craze is at whatever the time(whether it be poster or youtube personality)? Watch him do it,

Virtue snivelling white knight traits (making an entire thread out of a backhanded apology, and then capitalising off of class, I can link the posts if you want?}. Watch him do it.

Your card is marked following, regardless.
Not sure what's up your butt, but please, go away. You Brits, don't you call cigarettes fags? Thanks, but I don't smoke. That sh!t will kill you.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Going to briefly respond to this fag. Wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire irl, but the internet makes for strange bedfellows.

Following the women around making indirect posts? Fag. Watch him do it.

Following whatever the typical craze is at whatever the time(whether it be poster or youtube personality)? Watch him do it,

Virtue snivelling white knight traits (making an entire thread out of a backhanded apology, and then capitalising off of class, I can link the posts if you want?}. Watch him do it.

Your card is marked following, regardless.
I dont think name calling is within the rules.

You've been around a short amount of time but it looks like you crack easily and provoke fights on here. Simply put, you're probably on very limited time until you're banned at this rate. So I hope you've enjoyed your time on here and learned a few things.

Now that its quoted, your editing of the original post does no good.

Deuces ✌