I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
To each their own. You can always use your right hand if you'd prefer. Or, if you're a switch hitter, be ambidextrous enough to use your left. Lol.I've been checking the 20's/30's type meetups locally, 40 minutes away and 2 hours away. The scene has literally completely dried up for attractive women. It's literally zero attractive women available through meetup in a 2 hour radius. It's completely cratered.
LOL, you just admitted you're fvcking fatties and UG's from meetup. "Taylor Swift" my ass...To each their own. You can always use your right hand if you'd prefer. Or, if you're a switch hitter, be ambidextrous enough to use your left. Lol.
Not quite, but believe what you like. If it makes you feel better saying so, have at it. I've never fvcked a fatty or a buttaface in my life. You're not my dad, and I believe I'm older than you dude.LOL, you just admitted you're fvcking fatties and UG's from meetup. "Taylor Swift" my ass...You are flat out delusional, son.
OK so the ugly girl from meetup flaked on you. Way to throw a tantrum like a 5 year old. That's embarrassing. A middle aged guy like you whining for attention. So much for being "so suave."Not quite, but believe what you like. If it makes you feel better saying so, have at it. I've never fvcked a fatty or a buttaface in my life. You're not my dad, and I believe I'm older than you dude.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
? What are you talking about? Who flaked? Do you have anything better to do aside from trolling?OK so the ugly girl from meetup flaked on you. Way to throw a tantrum like a 5 year old. That's embarrassing. A middle aged guy like you whining for attention. So much for being "so suave."
It went well. She was much more aggressive on our own w/o the group. Surprisingly, her latin friend didn't come. ;'(So what was the outcome???
Thanks for your two cents Randy. We were hanging with ourselves separated from the group last week, but again thanks for your input.No offesnce intended at all in this post.
But seriously? Ive been with a half dozen women from this particular grouping (that's more than the average Joe Bloggs beta male gets entirely in a lifetime, for some perspective). And I think I know it quite well
You aren't listening to sh1t.
It's not cold approach. You shouldn't overtly escalate a threesome in the group. And you should most definately isolate from the fvcking group for gods sakes.
I'm from Queens, NY. We're not known for much class.Such class.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Cheerio and good riddens!I'm from south east England, and your idea of "class" is a complete joke.
We don't normally play that game on the internet. I've read your stuff.
You are on ignore hitherto.
Not sure what's up your butt, but please, go away. You Brits, don't you call cigarettes fags? Thanks, but I don't smoke. That sh!t will kill you.Going to briefly respond to this fag. Wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire irl, but the internet makes for strange bedfellows.
Following the women around making indirect posts? Fag. Watch him do it.
Following whatever the typical craze is at whatever the time(whether it be poster or youtube personality)? Watch him do it,
Virtue snivelling white knight traits (making an entire thread out of a backhanded apology, and then capitalising off of class, I can link the posts if you want?}. Watch him do it.
Your card is marked following, regardless.
I dont think name calling is within the rules.Going to briefly respond to this fag. Wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire irl, but the internet makes for strange bedfellows.
Following the women around making indirect posts? Fag. Watch him do it.
Following whatever the typical craze is at whatever the time(whether it be poster or youtube personality)? Watch him do it,
Virtue snivelling white knight traits (making an entire thread out of a backhanded apology, and then capitalising off of class, I can link the posts if you want?}. Watch him do it.
Your card is marked following, regardless.