Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold approach results

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Was at a meetup event yesterday playing some pool and I even got a drink. Though, I think the drink was spiked as I was a bit tipsy and there was more alcohol than iced tea, but that's another story.I was chatting with this lady, and she was a bit more direct at first, but mellowed as the time went on. There's actually three attractive ladies in this group, two appear to be friends. She asked me about a brewing place and if I wanted to go next Wednesday, I said text me your number and we can see. She took my phone and sent a text from my phone to hers. It just say Rick in the text to her. I was a bit drunk so I texted after, No Ron with a smile. I do not know why I did that. Anyway, she the other lady also asked to come along, and she said sure. There was kino from both sides and some innuendo sexual talk that got her laughing at smiling at times. She was eating a chicken strip and dipped it into white sauce, so I just said, ahh just like you like it... Right? She bursted out laughing and smiling. Anyway, we walked to our cars and she then asked how old I was. I said, guess. She said 29. I said nope, 37. She's like no, you do not look 37, that's a compliment. She then asked, how old do you think I am? I said 26. She was like OMG, you hit it right on the spot. I just smiled and was going to say something else a bit more sexual, but I controlled myself. She then asked, are we meeting up at the brewery next week? I said, text me and we can discuss.

Now, I'd like to bed both them, but if they're going at the same time and invited me, I do not know if I should also go or say something came up and let me get raincheck. The brewery, which is close to where she lives, has events all through the week, so there's always something else to do.

Please review and advise how I handled it. TBH, I was hanging with her friend earlier playing games and such. So, I think they both have some interest in me, but I've never explored it too much.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You could play this one of two ways:

Go to the brewing place with them. Have drinks and be laid back. At some point in the conversation just simply say "You two look very comfortable with each other. Do you two play together?". Its an EASY thing to say naturally, just do it when they are nudging each other or hugging. Most women will do this when drinking. If you do it sort of in a fun/confusing way they will think its funny if they actually dont play together.

If they do, simply say "interesting" with a smirky smile and after a few more drinks, suggest going back to the one's place that is close for a night cap.

Understand that if you pull this off, you might be dipping your feet into a lot of fun and excitement over the next few months. Sooner or later one will like you more than the other. At that point, you will probably see the other one start inviting other guys back. So be careful with it and have boundaries that benefit you.

Option 2 is dont bring it up. If they do play together, they will leave your @ss after than brewery and go play together alone. Or you just take the one back that is most interested in you and bang the bejesus out of her.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have the game to do those meetup events. I went to one with a friend and I was a fish out of water. I was the youngest guy there by far (32 at the time) and not a single woman was UNDER 40. I was in high demand because I was only having to compete with mostly older socially awkward guys but I'll never do one of those things again. I met one decent woman that night that I thought I could tolerate a date with, but I never set anything up with her. Hats off to you, you scored two dates from that thing and they weren't old as dirt! Maybe I need to do meetup get togethers up north because they suck down here.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You could play this one of two ways:

Go to the brewing place with them. Have drinks and be laid back. At some point in the conversation just simply say "You two look very comfortable with each other. Do you two play together?". Its an EASY thing to say naturally, just do it when they are nudging each other or hugging. Most women will do this when drinking. If you do it sort of in a fun/confusing way they will think its funny if they actually dont play together.

If they do, simply say "interesting" with a smirky smile and after a few more drinks, suggest going back to the one's place that is close for a night cap.

Understand that if you pull this off, you might be dipping your feet into a lot of fun and excitement over the next few months. Sooner or later one will like you more than the other. At that point, you will probably see the other one start inviting other guys back. So be careful with it and have boundaries that benefit you.

Option 2 is dont bring it up. If they do play together, they will leave your @ss after than brewery and go play together alone. Or you just take the one back that is most interested in you and bang the bejesus out of her.
I was a bit surprised that she offered me to meet up with me at this event, since I met her only once before. She asked the other lady, her friend too, so she said yes definitely, and I just said text me and we can work something out, and that's when she took my phone and texted herself. Surprisingly, she pulled out her phone later than night to show me the text; which I didn't ask for.

Just wonder if I am reading this situation correctly, that is all. So I should see if we go through with it next week even if both come? I would think it might build the anticipation more if it was one on one; separately.

I don't have the game to do those meetup events. I went to one with a friend and I was a fish out of water. I was the youngest guy there by far (32 at the time) and not a single woman was UNDER 40. I was in high demand because I was only having to compete with mostly older socially awkward guys but I'll never do one of those things again. I met one decent woman that night that I thought I could tolerate a date with, but I never set anything up with her. Hats off to you, you scored two dates from that thing and they weren't old as dirt! Maybe I need to do meetup get togethers up north because they suck down here.
I usually think when a lady is laughing, smiling and touching me, there's some interest. I could be wrong, but I do not know. Ladies can be fickle. Both are under 40; 26, 34. The other one was 28, but she was a bit distant last night, so I stay away. She did say, she was exhausted.

I've been shot down before, but I just move on like it's no big deal. Certainly worth a shot and just play around with them. Aim for the 20's and 30's meetups, not the older ones.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I wouldnt mention getting with both of them unless the both show up, both have some alcohol in their system, both show interest towards you, etc etc. If the stars line up swing the bat.

Just catch them when they are having a fun moment and hanging on each other and simply say what I said. "You two look very comfortable with each other. Do you play together?". If they do, they will know exactly what you mean.

If not, its easy to laugh off and then continue on with just one of them.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Either go for both or go for the younger one.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So basically just text her on Monday and just say what time are we meeting up on Thursday at the brew house?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young woman tend to like older guys because they are tired of being disappointed in the bedroom by guys their age.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go with both. Kino both of them as much as you can. Don’t let them chat too much to each other. Always lead the conversation. If it was me I would play one woman against the other or go for the one who is giving you the highest interest of the two or go for the hailmary and do what Glassguy said.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The younger one is certainly more attractive. I just hope I am reading the situation right, that's all. I shoot the text over on Monday night and we'll see.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Young woman tend to like older guys because they are tired of being disappointed in the bedroom by guys their age.
I am thinking she may had stepped back a bit after learning I was 37. You don't think an 11 year age difference is an issue?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I guess I'll find out soon enough.

I'd be amazed if it happens. TBH, I met her first a couple weeks ago, and she was a ***** to me; and I used those exact words. She was amazed that I said that, but I in a strange way she seemed taken back; but in a positively surprised way. Really weird for an attractive lady to not only invite me somewhere (where she's only met mr for five minutes prior) and even but her number in my phone then even show me it was her number later on (no, I didn't ask to see.). I'm not a defeatist by any means, but this seems way too in my favor. Something has got to give.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meetup groups arent cold approach. Nothing alike. I know, becuase I've actually have done both at great length.

You don't go for both girls in the situ, because you fvck yourself up for the dynamic of the group. You choose. Then you sexually spike the conversation and escalation what you want, and go from there.

Use them against each other in a pivot. But not aggresssively so. Just works out that way by itself.
I agree this isn't cold approach, its actually warm approach...you both are there for a reason and there is some expectation of having interactions with people in the group.

It would be like talking sales with someone at a networking event versus walking into their job unnanounced off the street and trying to sell them something. Huge difference in terms on mentality and reception of the target

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Meetup groups arent cold approach. Nothing alike. I know, becuase I've actually have done both at great length.

You don't go for both girls in the situ, because you fvck yourself up for the dynamic of the group. You choose. Then you sexually spike the conversation and escalation what you want, and go from there.

Use them against each other in a pivot. But not aggresssively so. Just works out that way by itself.
I agree this isn't cold approach, its actually warm approach...you both are there for a reason and there is some expectation of having interactions with people in the group.

It would be like talking sales with someone at a networking event versus walking into their job unnanounced off the street and trying to sell them something. Huge difference in terms on mentality and reception of the target
Agree, partly. The one I did cold approach, there's three of them, I never met before. So, that would be a cold approach. She gave me her number within 30 minutes. I thought that was a decent plus. They were there for pool and ice skating, so I disagree with you on that part; respectfully, of course.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree, partly. The one I did cold approach, there's three of them, I never met before. So, that would be a cold approach. She gave me her number within 30 minutes. I thought that was a decent plus. They were there for pool and ice skating, so I disagree with you on that part; respectfully, of course.
No its NOT a cold approach. A cold approach requires BOTH not knowing soneone prior and having NO REASON to talk with them.

You might not have known them but you at least had a reason or could reasonably confer that you had a reason to talk with her.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rick, speak with more optimism. Try to banish that defeatist mindset. Your already digging yourself out of a hole regardless of how much you claim your "not a defeatist." If you truly weren't, would these thoughts even cross your mind?

Instead of thinking, "I'd be amazed if it happens", think "let's see if their panties match."

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Rick, speak with more optimism. Try to banish that defeatist mindset. Your already digging yourself out of a hole regardless of how much you claim your "not a defeatist." If you truly weren't, would these thoughts even cross your mind?

Instead of thinking, "I'd be amazed if it happens", think "let's see if their panties match."
You're right. It's been better IRL than on OLD. OLD really can do a number on a persons psyche. I'm a work in progress.