"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Cold approach results

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Was at a meetup event yesterday playing some pool and I even got a drink. Though, I think the drink was spiked as I was a bit tipsy and there was more alcohol than iced tea, but that's another story.I was chatting with this lady, and she was a bit more direct at first, but mellowed as the time went on. There's actually three attractive ladies in this group, two appear to be friends. She asked me about a brewing place and if I wanted to go next Wednesday, I said text me your number and we can see. She took my phone and sent a text from my phone to hers. It just say Rick in the text to her. I was a bit drunk so I texted after, No Ron with a smile. I do not know why I did that. Anyway, she the other lady also asked to come along, and she said sure. There was kino from both sides and some innuendo sexual talk that got her laughing at smiling at times. She was eating a chicken strip and dipped it into white sauce, so I just said, ahh just like you like it... Right? She bursted out laughing and smiling. Anyway, we walked to our cars and she then asked how old I was. I said, guess. She said 29. I said nope, 37. She's like no, you do not look 37, that's a compliment. She then asked, how old do you think I am? I said 26. She was like OMG, you hit it right on the spot. I just smiled and was going to say something else a bit more sexual, but I controlled myself. She then asked, are we meeting up at the brewery next week? I said, text me and we can discuss.

Now, I'd like to bed both them, but if they're going at the same time and invited me, I do not know if I should also go or say something came up and let me get raincheck. The brewery, which is close to where she lives, has events all through the week, so there's always something else to do.

Please review and advise how I handled it. TBH, I was hanging with her friend earlier playing games and such. So, I think they both have some interest in me, but I've never explored it too much.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
You could play this one of two ways:

Go to the brewing place with them. Have drinks and be laid back. At some point in the conversation just simply say "You two look very comfortable with each other. Do you two play together?". Its an EASY thing to say naturally, just do it when they are nudging each other or hugging. Most women will do this when drinking. If you do it sort of in a fun/confusing way they will think its funny if they actually dont play together.

If they do, simply say "interesting" with a smirky smile and after a few more drinks, suggest going back to the one's place that is close for a night cap.

Understand that if you pull this off, you might be dipping your feet into a lot of fun and excitement over the next few months. Sooner or later one will like you more than the other. At that point, you will probably see the other one start inviting other guys back. So be careful with it and have boundaries that benefit you.

Option 2 is dont bring it up. If they do play together, they will leave your @ss after than brewery and go play together alone. Or you just take the one back that is most interested in you and bang the bejesus out of her.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I don't have the game to do those meetup events. I went to one with a friend and I was a fish out of water. I was the youngest guy there by far (32 at the time) and not a single woman was UNDER 40. I was in high demand because I was only having to compete with mostly older socially awkward guys but I'll never do one of those things again. I met one decent woman that night that I thought I could tolerate a date with, but I never set anything up with her. Hats off to you, you scored two dates from that thing and they weren't old as dirt! Maybe I need to do meetup get togethers up north because they suck down here.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
You could play this one of two ways:

Go to the brewing place with them. Have drinks and be laid back. At some point in the conversation just simply say "You two look very comfortable with each other. Do you two play together?". Its an EASY thing to say naturally, just do it when they are nudging each other or hugging. Most women will do this when drinking. If you do it sort of in a fun/confusing way they will think its funny if they actually dont play together.

If they do, simply say "interesting" with a smirky smile and after a few more drinks, suggest going back to the one's place that is close for a night cap.

Understand that if you pull this off, you might be dipping your feet into a lot of fun and excitement over the next few months. Sooner or later one will like you more than the other. At that point, you will probably see the other one start inviting other guys back. So be careful with it and have boundaries that benefit you.

Option 2 is dont bring it up. If they do play together, they will leave your @ss after than brewery and go play together alone. Or you just take the one back that is most interested in you and bang the bejesus out of her.
I was a bit surprised that she offered me to meet up with me at this event, since I met her only once before. She asked the other lady, her friend too, so she said yes definitely, and I just said text me and we can work something out, and that's when she took my phone and texted herself. Surprisingly, she pulled out her phone later than night to show me the text; which I didn't ask for.

Just wonder if I am reading this situation correctly, that is all. So I should see if we go through with it next week even if both come? I would think it might build the anticipation more if it was one on one; separately.

I don't have the game to do those meetup events. I went to one with a friend and I was a fish out of water. I was the youngest guy there by far (32 at the time) and not a single woman was UNDER 40. I was in high demand because I was only having to compete with mostly older socially awkward guys but I'll never do one of those things again. I met one decent woman that night that I thought I could tolerate a date with, but I never set anything up with her. Hats off to you, you scored two dates from that thing and they weren't old as dirt! Maybe I need to do meetup get togethers up north because they suck down here.
I usually think when a lady is laughing, smiling and touching me, there's some interest. I could be wrong, but I do not know. Ladies can be fickle. Both are under 40; 26, 34. The other one was 28, but she was a bit distant last night, so I stay away. She did say, she was exhausted.

I've been shot down before, but I just move on like it's no big deal. Certainly worth a shot and just play around with them. Aim for the 20's and 30's meetups, not the older ones.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I wouldnt mention getting with both of them unless the both show up, both have some alcohol in their system, both show interest towards you, etc etc. If the stars line up swing the bat.

Just catch them when they are having a fun moment and hanging on each other and simply say what I said. "You two look very comfortable with each other. Do you play together?". If they do, they will know exactly what you mean.

If not, its easy to laugh off and then continue on with just one of them.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
So basically just text her on Monday and just say what time are we meeting up on Thursday at the brew house?
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Young woman tend to like older guys because they are tired of being disappointed in the bedroom by guys their age.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
I would go with both. Kino both of them as much as you can. Don’t let them chat too much to each other. Always lead the conversation. If it was me I would play one woman against the other or go for the one who is giving you the highest interest of the two or go for the hailmary and do what Glassguy said.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
The younger one is certainly more attractive. I just hope I am reading the situation right, that's all. I shoot the text over on Monday night and we'll see.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Young woman tend to like older guys because they are tired of being disappointed in the bedroom by guys their age.
I am thinking she may had stepped back a bit after learning I was 37. You don't think an 11 year age difference is an issue?
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I guess I'll find out soon enough.

I'd be amazed if it happens. TBH, I met her first a couple weeks ago, and she was a ***** to me; and I used those exact words. She was amazed that I said that, but I in a strange way she seemed taken back; but in a positively surprised way. Really weird for an attractive lady to not only invite me somewhere (where she's only met mr for five minutes prior) and even but her number in my phone then even show me it was her number later on (no, I didn't ask to see.). I'm not a defeatist by any means, but this seems way too in my favor. Something has got to give.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Meetup groups arent cold approach. Nothing alike. I know, becuase I've actually have done both at great length.

You don't go for both girls in the situ, because you fvck yourself up for the dynamic of the group. You choose. Then you sexually spike the conversation and escalation what you want, and go from there.

Use them against each other in a pivot. But not aggresssively so. Just works out that way by itself.
I agree this isn't cold approach, its actually warm approach...you both are there for a reason and there is some expectation of having interactions with people in the group.

It would be like talking sales with someone at a networking event versus walking into their job unnanounced off the street and trying to sell them something. Huge difference in terms on mentality and reception of the target
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Meetup groups arent cold approach. Nothing alike. I know, becuase I've actually have done both at great length.

You don't go for both girls in the situ, because you fvck yourself up for the dynamic of the group. You choose. Then you sexually spike the conversation and escalation what you want, and go from there.

Use them against each other in a pivot. But not aggresssively so. Just works out that way by itself.
I agree this isn't cold approach, its actually warm approach...you both are there for a reason and there is some expectation of having interactions with people in the group.

It would be like talking sales with someone at a networking event versus walking into their job unnanounced off the street and trying to sell them something. Huge difference in terms on mentality and reception of the target
Agree, partly. The one I did cold approach, there's three of them, I never met before. So, that would be a cold approach. She gave me her number within 30 minutes. I thought that was a decent plus. They were there for pool and ice skating, so I disagree with you on that part; respectfully, of course.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Agree, partly. The one I did cold approach, there's three of them, I never met before. So, that would be a cold approach. She gave me her number within 30 minutes. I thought that was a decent plus. They were there for pool and ice skating, so I disagree with you on that part; respectfully, of course.
No its NOT a cold approach. A cold approach requires BOTH not knowing soneone prior and having NO REASON to talk with them.

You might not have known them but you at least had a reason or could reasonably confer that you had a reason to talk with her.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Rick, speak with more optimism. Try to banish that defeatist mindset. Your already digging yourself out of a hole regardless of how much you claim your "not a defeatist." If you truly weren't, would these thoughts even cross your mind?

Instead of thinking, "I'd be amazed if it happens", think "let's see if their panties match."
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Rick, speak with more optimism. Try to banish that defeatist mindset. Your already digging yourself out of a hole regardless of how much you claim your "not a defeatist." If you truly weren't, would these thoughts even cross your mind?

Instead of thinking, "I'd be amazed if it happens", think "let's see if their panties match."
You're right. It's been better IRL than on OLD. OLD really can do a number on a persons psyche. I'm a work in progress.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top