Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold approach is becoming impossible

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never complained once about getting rejected. Did I? In fact I said they owe me nothing.
I never said no means yes. I said as soon as they say no I leave immediately.
This seems like complaining to me bro. You sound bitter . Men that dont care whether they get rejected or not are mostly outgoing confident men who dont take themselves too serious. Maybe that's the key to more succes; change up your vibe around women. Rejection is just part of the game.

Totally disagree. A hot guy can go out and get a TON of numbers from women on the street. That would never happen if what you said were true. They simply don't want someone who they deem unattractive approaching. They've simply be trained that way with metoo. This is purely entitled princess nonsense. Also, they are not FORCED to interact with anyone they don't want to. A simple no thanks is too much work? Give me a break. In a FREE country you can approach anyone you want and ask them for coffee. It's literally protected free speech if it's only done once.

Of course most would, and they'd love the attention even if they weren't single.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have experience with law as well esp in my mid 20s in the early 00s. Learned everything there, motions, factums, appeal books, nothing like youthful energy along with a fight the power drive to drive a passion for DIY law. Not sure I could bring myself to that now being middle age.

You are sharing good info on here.
No she isn’t- what defense or recommendation has she actually made? If you want to Fock her just say it

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never complained once about getting rejected. Did I? In fact I said they owe me nothing.
I never said no means yes. I said as soon as they say no I leave immediately.
Yeah, this statement that they down owe you anything comes like a cheap virtue signaling.

Don of the north

Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems like complaining to me bro. You sound bitter . Men that dont care whether they get rejected or not are mostly outgoing confident men who dont take themselves too serious. Maybe that's the key to more succes; change up your vibe around women. Rejection is just part of the game.
What are you talking about? The entire thread is about the police being called, which i'm sure has happened to a TON of guys. Arrested is rare, but cops being called is common nowadays post metoo. This has nothing to do with rejection. Anyway, this is pointless. I said my piece and I'm done. Bye. Pointless arguing with people on the internet who just want to fight.

I didn't think this was a feminist forum when I signed up. I'm out. Too bad because there are a few cool peeps like corrector and others, but it's ruined by a few man hating feminists on here who hijack threads.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you talking about? The entire thread is about the police being called, which i'm sure has happened to a TON of guys. Arrested is rare, but cops being called is common nowadays post metoo. This has nothing to do with rejection. Anyway, this is pointless. I said my piece and I'm done. Bye.
I’m with you. This whole concept is insane. Nobody is getting arrested for a cold approach. Has anyone posted any link of this actually happening?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okcupid used to be a gold mine for women now all they want is money now. Not paying them.

Don of the north

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m with you. This whole concept is insane. Nobody is getting arrested for a cold approach. Has anyone posted any link of this actually happening?
'Pick-up artist' Adnan Ahmed jailed for two years for threatening behaviour - BBC News
Then on appeal, he was released with no jail time and it was called a grave miscarraige of justice by the 3 judge panel.
Adnan Ahmed: 'Pick-up artist' conviction quashed on appeal - BBC News

This is the future people, wake up. The fact that there are multiple men on here who are attacking me and twisting my words and calling cold approach beta and siding with feminists says all you need to know. I wasn't expecting that on here. Look at the way they went at that other guy in thread because he waited 20 seconds before approaching. They called him a stalker. Outrageous. Twisted world.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the cop is mean or does not like you then you can get arrested over nonsense then get overchaged. People can get arrested for resisting arrest or looking suspicious or they can say STOP RESISTING and proceed to beat you up. Its more about the unchecked power that police have rather than technically being arrested for cold.approach and an encounter going bad. The more exposure to police is the higher the risk.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Pick-up artist' Adnan Ahmed jailed for two years for threatening behaviour - BBC News
Then on appeal, he was released with no jail time and it was called a grave miscarraige of justice by the 3 judge panel.
Adnan Ahmed: 'Pick-up artist' conviction quashed on appeal - BBC News

This is the future people, wake up. The fact that there are multiple men on here who are attacking me and twisting my words and calling cold approach beta and siding with feminists says all you need to know. I wasn't expecting that on here. Look at the way they went at that other guy in thread because he waited 20 seconds before approaching. They called him a stalker. Outrageous.
Pick up artists do ridiculously stupid stuff. If you stay away from walking up so some girl and saying hey, if you can guess what number I’m thinking I’ll let you touch my D, you’ll be fine.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the cop is mean or does not like you then you can get arrested over nonsense then get overchaged. People can get arrested for resisting arrest or looking suspicious or they can say STOP RESISTING and proceed to beat you up. Its more about the unchecked power that police have rather than technically being arrested for cold.approach and an encounter going bad. The more exposure to police is the higher the risk.
Please stop. You sound like an idiot. Getting beaten or taser for talking to a girl is not happening. Post one link where this actually happened and the accused was not a self proclaimed ‘pick up artist ‘

Don of the north

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick up artists do ridiculously stupid stuff. If you stay away from walking up so some girl and saying hey, if you can guess what number I’m thinking I’ll let you touch my D, you’ll be fine.
Show me where he said that? Did you read the article. The women simply said they felt threatened. He was also put on the sex offenders register for 10 years. before the appeal
" Lord Turnbull wrote: "It does not seem to us that a polite conversational request or compliment can be construed as threatening merely because it is uninvited or unwelcome." "

Facts before feelings.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn’t this website supposed to be about men gaining confidence and pushing boundaries?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show me where he said that? Did you read the article. The women simply said they felt threatened. He was also put on the sex offenders register for 10 years. before the appeal
" Lord Turnbull wrote: "It does not seem to us that a polite conversational request or compliment can be construed as threatening merely because it is uninvited or unwelcome." "

Facts before feelings.
The guy was on a sex offender registery and you’re using THAT guy as your example? The local cops probably were watching him before he even said something. JFC dude. Do you want one of my ex wife’s Xanax?

Don of the north

Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy was on a sex offender registery and you’re using THAT guy as your example? The local cops probably were watching him before he even said something. JFC dude. Do you want one of my ex wife’s Xanax?
He was PUT ON THE SEX REGISTRY AFTER/BECAUSE of the conviction for the cold approaching. He was then REMOVED after the appeal. You didn't even read the articles.

Giving women compliments and asking for dates got him put on a sex offender registry. Get it?

Arguing with people on the internet hurts my head. Goodbye.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was PUT ON THE SEX REGISTRY AFTER the conviction for the cold approaching. He was then REMOVED after the appeal. You didn't even read the articles.

No you’re right. It said pick up artist and I was not wasting my time. You found one article and the guy was a legitimate creep.

Do you have any respectable articles that involve ordinary men, who don’t use magic tricks and tell people they can talk to squirrels and read their future?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m going to fbck the girl in the office after I get her spinning from the office party in a couple weeks and I’ll post a pic of her ass for you. This is insane. Come on men!

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you talking about? The entire thread is about the police being called, which i'm sure has happened to a TON of guys. Arrested is rare, but cops being called is common nowadays post metoo. This has nothing to do with rejection. Anyway, this is pointless. I said my piece and I'm done. Bye. Pointless arguing with people on the internet who just want to fight.

I didn't think this was a feminist forum when I signed up. I'm out. Too bad because there are a few cool peeps like corrector and others, but it's ruined by a few man hating feminists on here who hijack threads.
You complain and expect this thread to become a echo chamber where men circle jerk and complain some more. Were you dropped on your frontal cortex or something? Can things only be black or white for you? So if somebody disagrees with you they're feminists. You talking crazy. Some men simply have the capability to see how this all changed, and even understand the necessity of some changes. That's because of the recent explosion of Simps and pvssy beggars.

No I dont wanna fight you, I am just curious what your goal is with the thread. I would gladly offer you a solution, or at least some ideas.

To stay on topic; yes the environment changed and you gotta adapt. Your thread could also be titled " got a warning from HR for saying hi to women" . Then my advice would be to stop saying hi to women at your job and get pvssy some other way.
He was PUT ON THE SEX REGISTRY AFTER/BECAUSE of the conviction for the cold approaching. He was then REMOVED after the appeal. You didn't even read the articles.

Giving women compliments and asking for dates got him put on a sex offender registry. Get it?

Amazing, you dont seems like a dumb guy but you just don't get it...is it really that hard to understand some women will look at that as harassment? C'mon now , any man with a little experience knows
-when to strike
- when to push
- when to pull back or even stop.

When you've been around enough women and have a little bit of social skills you should be fine. It takes an absolute idiot to get arrested for those things. Just like getting the cops called on you for daygaming. You cant deny this only happens when there is something seriously off about your game, or at least that specific interaction. Maybe you should look at that.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please stop. You sound like an idiot. Getting beaten or taser for talking to a girl is not happening. Post one link where this actually happened and the accused was not a self proclaimed ‘pick up artist ‘
You know what I am talking about. Dont play stupid.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what I am talking about. Dont play stupid.
No I have no idea on earth what you are talking about. You legitimately sound like you have major head game issues with an anti police bent. Please post one single article that supports your argument that doesn’t involve a circus clown posing as a seduction expert. Aren’t you another legal dropout? This should be easy for you to do.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing, you dont seems like a dumb guy but you just don't get it...is it really that hard to understand some women will look at that as harassment? C'mon now , any man with a little experience knows
-when to strike
- when to push
- when to pull back or even stop.

When you've been around enough women and have a little bit of social skills you should be fine. It takes an absolute idiot to get arrested for those things. Just like getting the cops called on you for daygaming. You cant deny this only happens when there is something seriously off about your game, or at least that specific interaction. Maybe you should look at that.
I think they legitimately believe what they’re saying. Which is unfortunate. But anxiety is a real thing.