Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold approach is becoming impossible

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I have no idea on earth what you are talking about. You legitimately sound like you have major head game issues with an anti police bent. Please post one single article that supports your argument that doesn’t involve a circus clown posing as a seduction expert. Aren’t you another legal dropout? This should be easy for you to do.
There are forum rules. I posted before but I think they deleted it. They are sensitive towards discussions becoming political or racial so unfortunately, as much I would like to go there I would be attracting the ire of the mods. Feel free to convince the mods the amend the rules of posting on here.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are forum rules. I posted before but I think they deleted it. They are sensitive towards discussions becoming political or racial so unfortunately, as much I would like to go there I would be attracting the ire of the mods. Feel free to convince the mods the amend the rules of posting on here.
There are forum rules against citing your baseless claims? Not that I am aware of. All I am asking you to do, is post one single article that verifies what you’re saying about being arrested for cold approaching a women … you can’t.

so let’s be honest here and call itwhat it really is… head trash

nobody here cares about anything else

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are forum rules against citing your baseless claims? Not that I am aware of. All I am asking you to do, is post one single article that verifies what you’re saying about being arrested for cold approaching a women … you can’t.

so let’s be honest here and call itwhat it really is… head trash

nobody here cares about anything else
You dont think there is such a thing as police misconduct? You expect me to prove that corrupt cops could exist? Am I reading that correct?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont think there is such a thing as police misconduct? You expect me to prove that corrupt cops could exist? Am I reading that correct?
I’m expecting you to cite one (1) single article from anywhere on the planet (Earth) that is reputable that cold approaching women is ending up in arrest or worse… just no pick up artists

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m expecting you to cite one (1) single article from anywhere on the planet (Earth) that is reputable that cold approaching women is ending up in arrest or worse… just no pick up artists
Ok but it will cost a $50 consultation fee.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Define "reputable" please

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're going to give yourself an aneurysm. What's the big deal?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're going to give yourself an aneurysm. What's the big deal?
Im arms length at this at best. Watching honey I blew up the kids. This is literally 9 pages of approach anxiety and nothing more. I have no problem being against the grain

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been disrespected, humiliated, and emotionally abused via approaching strangers. The same thing has happened in swipe app dating. The treatment is unreal and inhumane. If I were a dog and I was treated as poorly as I have been in approaching, I would be in one of those ASPCA commercials.

The crazy thing is that my photos have rated around 6.5-7.

I will still approach strangers when needed.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been disrespected, humiliated, and emotionally abused via approaching strangers. The same thing has happened in swipe app dating. The treatment is unreal and inhumane. If I were a dog and I was treated as poorly as I have been in approaching, I would be in one of those ASPCA commercials.

The crazy thing is that my photos have rated around 6.5-7.

I will still approach strangers when needed.
Good in you!

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the risk of ruffling feathers again :oops:, I read something on Quora.com yesterday, apologies cannot upload the link to the article. Perhaps someone else can.

Anyway, the question was:

Is cold approaching women in public legally defined as "harassment"? Is approaching women illegal if you don't know them? A lot of women online say cold approaching is "harassment, and they will call the cops".

I highly doubt it will result in an arrest, like @Divorced w 3 asserted, however, fact is, some women do consider cold approach a form of harassment and will call the cops. Or threaten to if guy doesn't leave them alone.

Like my co-worker for example for yelling at me for not calling them.

It happens, it's a real thing, as silly as it may sound to some.
Here’s a $20, grab a Gatorade to quench that thirst and keep the rest for your troubles

Don of the north

Don Juan
Reaction score
At the risk of ruffling feathers again :oops:, I read something on Quora.com yesterday, apologies cannot upload the link to the article. Perhaps someone else can.

Anyway, the question was:

Is cold approaching women in public legally defined as "harassment"? Is approaching women illegal if you don't know them? A lot of women online say cold approaching is "harassment, and they will call the cops".

I highly doubt it will result in an arrest, like @Divorced w 3 asserted, however, fact is, some women do consider cold approach a form of harassment and will call the cops. Or threaten to if guy doesn't leave them alone.

Like my co-worker for example who yelled at me for not calling them.

It happens, it's a real thing, as silly as it may sound to some.
I've seen that post as well.

Legally, harassment is REPEATED unwanted advances. It doesn't matter what they feel. We have a constitutional right to protected speech. Our constitution is under constant threat and not just in this matter. They don't know what the hell they are talking about.

This will be my last post on this thread. I wanted to clarify my point in making this op. First, I wanted to warn men that having the police called is possibly going to happen. Calling the police was UNHEARD of just 10 years ago for saying hello. I've done this in the recent past and had no issues.

My other point was to try to wake men up about what's going on. There is a severe sexual repression and discrimination against heterosexual men that is under way. It's amazing how people think WE men need to shift out behavior, instead of standing up and organizing against this. Do you notice women never want to shift their behavior? They are in control and make us change. The feminists use the power of a vocal minority to enact change. They did this through a concerted effort spanning decades and accelerating rapidly with the advent of twitter and other social media platforms where they were able to organize and spread their hatred against men.

We have had trouble organizing against this. The pedestalization of women and the fathers that think "they need to protect their daughter" is a major problem. The fight against this starts as a grass roots effort. I saw the red pill as a potential for this. Unfortunately, In the red pill community, instead of coming together, they start cannibalizing each other and having silly petty beefs. Just look at some members of this forum and how they've attacked other men calling them creepy instead of standing up for them.

If feminism's only goal was equality, I'd be completely fine with it. In fact, I'd embrace it. But that's not what's going on at all. You're blind if you can't see it. All the articles about men being monsters, all the metoo stuff, all the articles about female celebrities being "taken advantage of" when you were in their 20s, "men are trash", "rape culture", "dirty old men". Non stop shaming. We are shamed for liking younger women, which we have no control over. You can't control who you are attracted to. It used to be when a man got a lot of women, he was seen as a boss. Now he's seen by the mainstream as either a predator, sleazy man ho, or f boy. All derogative terms. And women that sleep around are seen as empowered boss babes. They flipped the script. How about not judging anyone for consensual bedroom activity?

The celebrities weren't complaining when they were capitalizing on their sex appeal in their 20s., but suddenly their all victims. Professional victimhood and toxic femininity is a thing. In the woke show Riverdale, the main character betty called a man a predator and was about to shoot him just for using a truck stop prostitute. Woke hollywood uses it's shows to propagate feminist messages all the time. In Sweden, it's against the law for a man to pay for sex, but it's legal for a woman to sell herself since it's her body to sell. Sweden is a hardcore feminist country.

Look at how effective the LBTQ movement was at changing minds. I have nothing at all against gay people and I'm happy they're more accepted now, but it's a case study in how the media/news/tv shows ect. is used to rapidly change people's minds. You can literally brain wash people into believing anything.

Just Ask Goebbels about the effectiveness of propaganda!

It's gotten to the point that the cops are being called for saying hello. What's next? How bad is this going to get? This is the worst time in history to be dating as a man. Women have all the power of the state, the media, the culture, and the dating apps. We are absolutely second-class citizens under this matriarchy, and they have the nerve to call us out for male privilege? You have got to be kidding me.

Why aren't women taken in the military draft if they want equality? Powerful strong and independent and equal to men, but as soon as the war broke out in Ukraine suddenly women could leave, but men couldn't. All the trans stuff went out the window and you have to stay. Powerful strong and independent but can't handle a man saying hello to them, while men lay in fox holes taking fire to protect women. GOT IT. Feminism is an ideology bred from the comfort that men created. As soon as the **** hits the fan, it collapses.

Weak men cave to women. And that's exactly what has happened in our modern American culture. Women will complain about everything. You don't cave to every demand just to pander to them,

I've even seen videos on youtube and tiktok with women complaining that men aren't approaching them anymore! I wonder why!

My post goes way beyond me personally and has nothing to do with approach anxiety. I will not be responding to any negative replies. It's pointless. You can voice your opinion. I've said my piece.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Legally, harassment is REPEATED unwanted advances. It doesn't matter what they feel. We have a constitutional right to protected speech. Our constitution is under constant threat and not just in this matter. They don't know what the hell they are talking about.

This will be my last post on this thread. I wanted to clarify my point in making this op. First, I wanted to warn men that having the police called is possibly going to happen. Calling the police was UNHEARD of just 10 years ago for saying hello. I've done this in the recent past and had no issues.

My other point was to try to wake men up about what's going on. There is a severe sexual repression and discrimination against heterosexual men that is under way. It's amazing how people think WE men need to shift out behavior, instead of standing up and organizing against this. Do you notice women never want to shift their behavior? They are in control and make us change. The feminists use the power of a vocal minority to enact change. They did this through a concerted effort spanning decades and accelerating rapidly with the advent of twitter and other social media platforms where they were able to organize and spread their hatred against men.

We have had trouble organizing against this. The pedestalization of women and the fathers that think "they need to protect their daughter" is a major problem. The fight against this starts as a grass roots effort. I saw the red pill as a potential for this. Unfortunately, In the red pill community, instead of coming together, they start cannibalizing each other and having silly petty beefs. Just look at some members of this forum and how they've attacked other men calling them creepy instead of standing up for them.

If feminism's only goal was equality, I'd be completely fine with it. In fact, I'd embrace it. But that's not what's going on at all. You're blind if you can't see it. All the articles about men being monsters, all the metoo stuff, all the articles about female celebrities being "taken advantage of" when you were in their 20s, "men are trash", "rape culture", "dirty old men". Non stop shaming. We are shamed for liking younger women, which we have no control over. You can't control who you are attracted to. It used to be when a man got a lot of women, he was seen as a boss. Now he's seen by the mainstream as either a predator, sleazy man ho, or f boy. All derogative terms. And women that sleep around are seen as empowered boss babes. They flipped the script. How about not judging anyone for consensual bedroom activity?

The celebrities weren't complaining when they were capitalizing on their sex appeal in their 20s., but suddenly their all victims. Professional victimhood and toxic femininity is a thing. In the woke show Riverdale, the main character betty called a man a predator and was about to shoot him just for using a truck stop prostitute. Woke hollywood uses it's shows to propagate feminist messages all the time. In Sweden, it's against the law for a man to pay for sex, but it's legal for a woman to sell herself since it's her body to sell. Sweden is a hardcore feminist country.

Look at how effective the LBTQ movement was at changing minds. I have nothing at all against gay people and I'm happy they're more accepted now, but it's a case study in how the media/news/tv shows ect. is used to rapidly change people's minds. You can literally brain wash people into believing anything.

It's gotten to the point that the cops are being called for saying hello. What's next? How bad is this going to get? This is the worst time in history to be dating as a man. Women have all the power of the state, the media, the culture, and the dating apps. We are absolutely second-class citizens under this matriarchy, and they have the nerve to call us out for male privilege? You have got to be kidding me.

Why aren't women taken in the military draft if they want equality? Powerful strong and independent and equal to men, but as soon as the war broke out in Ukraine suddenly women could leave, but men couldn't. All the trans stuff went out the window and you have to stay. Powerful strong and independent but can't handle a man saying hello to them, while men lay in fox holes taking fire to protect women. GOT IT. Feminism is an ideology bred from the comfort that men created. As soon as the **** hits the fan, it collapses.

Weak men cave to women. And that's exactly what has happened in our modern American culture. Women will complain about everything. You don't cave to every demand just to pander to them,

I've even seen videos on youtube and tiktok with women complaining that men aren't approaching them anymore! I wonder why!

My post goes way beyond me personally and has nothing to do with approach anxiety. I will not be responding to any negative replies. It's pointless. You can voice your opinion. I've said my piece.
The cops are not being called for approaching women. Nobody can cite a single example of it.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bs. Your being overly sensitive about the issue. Infuriating, because you come across as a intelligent person just super stubborn and slightly depressed.

Again, its NOT about a single woman and a single approach. It's about the big picture. You might approach a woman for the first time, but for all we know she's been approached 10 times that day. Maybe she was raped once in her life. You might approach 5 women and they are all friendly, yet somebody lurking through the blinds might see you as a predator. And call the cops on you. It doesn't take much brain effort to figure out why it's a damn thin line between harrassment , predatory behavior and daygaming. Yet, another burden of being a man.

They reason why you are disappointed despite your effort is because you're mixing up the REDPILL and the BLACKPILL . Again, really thin borders between these ideologies.

You got all the information now; yes ,some women complain men dont approach ,and yes, some women will call the cops on you. How you gonna navigate through this?

Stop pointing fingers and come up with solutions. I , am down 100 % to think about solutions. Stop acting butthurt. And stop saying its " your last message " . You said that like 5 times in your own damn thread!

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she was raped once in her life.
Due to the definition of "raped" being changed to sex that was regretful... This is a guarantee.

You got all the information now; yes ,some women complain men dont approach ,and yes, some women will call the cops on you. How you gonna navigate through this?
Women are paradoxical... A woman I was speaking with mentioned how she was longing for men to approach her, while at the same time realizing that a subconscious threat of death emerges when being approached by men. Much like how men get approach anxiety, women get "being approached anxiety"...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the definition of "raped" being changed to sex that was regretful... This is a guarantee.

Women are paradoxical... A woman I was speaking with mentioned how she was longing for men to approach her, while at the same time realizing that a subconscious threat of death emerges when being approached by men. Much like how men get approach anxiety, women get "being approached anxiety"...
Yeah more than a few women that have come to my house tell me after we fvck that they were afraid I’d murder them. Fun fact tho: the reproduction drive is stronger than the survival drive