Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Code Red - Defcon 1

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Murk...you just do a PISS POOR job of keeping these chicks isolated from each other.

Riddle me this - how does Katie know about Sara? WHY does Katie know about Sara?

I'll tell you how and why - YOU

There was no reason to tell Katie you banged SARA. you could have not mentioned it at all, or you say "yes, I have slept with SOMEONE ELSE" but you dont name names.

You did this. You like it. It legitimately all starts and stops with you.

I still love ya tho!

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Yo sazc I love shapewaear and atalkings and anal. We can hittbat sht right now I’n 37 got my sht togethetber. I’ll be your man I need citizenship, you be my toy, we have opeb relationship and theesomes and sht. Hot me up. I luv mature!

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is Sara living with you? Why are you sleeping with her? That is basically a recipe for disaster. Obviously she will be jealous of other women you bring around her. You can't be this stupid...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo sazc I love shapewaear and atalkings and anal. We can hittbat sht right now I’n 37 got my sht togethetber. I’ll be your man I need citizenship, you be my toy, we have opeb relationship and theesomes and sht. Hot me up. I luv mature!
Ummmmmm well now, that's quite an offer, misspellings and all! Wait...I'm not sure I understand the offer as it is laid out, lol

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP must be a troll.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to mention you just gave Katie Sara's HPV

Prepare for that sh1tstorm

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck my actual life

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this Melrose Place IRL?

Sure, it can be fun to **** stir but the headaches aren’t worth it.

It’s why men should be above drama. It’s clear that these girls are fighting over you, which is fine when you can be away from the drama.

However, the big mistake is getting involved with a roommate.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Difficult not to get involved with a roommate when we’ve had sexual tension a year before she even moved in with me, she wasn’t some random. It was hard to fight it, I didn’t game her, it just happened

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

I was out most of the weekend with the Spanish waitress. Sara asked would I be home Sunday afternoon to help with food prep and to chat about all this.

I come home last night and my best friend comes over too, we are drinking rum and chatting and Sara joins us in the living room. My friend immediately questions her on the subject (he knows everyone involved), Sara plays like she doesn’t care and it’s between me and Katie to sort out and she doesn’t want to be part of the drama.

I tell Sara I’m not speaking to Katie anymore and we’re no longer friends (true) my best friend tells Sara how cruel and vindictive Katie has always been, Sara warms up more, admits she likes me more than a friend, still wants to come to Spain with me in a few weeks, calls me intense and says I can’t change her if she doesn’t open up that’s just how she is.

Anyway it’s somewhat resolved, I’ll keep my distance but at least nobody hates me right now. Case closed.