Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

CNN Red Pill Video:)Your Thoughts?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I could go back in time now and you offer 30 grand. OR you gave me two bits of red pill advice.

1. The power of walking Walk Away
2. how much women crave non sexual attention.

I would take the advice, everytime. its saved my mental health, my life, and getting my daughter back.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that this entire idea of "Red-Pill" has gone mainstream, I do imagine SoSuave won't be around by the end of this decade.
Sosuave is one of the vestiges of the "old internet", a place where people can express their opinions freely and anonymously. Governments, media and big tech are actively trying to suppress these vestiges, as they have no control over them. They are going to simultaneously label you a pathetic loser and a dangerous radical for daring to question the mainstream narrative. I burst out laughing at the end of the video when the fat chick says that she feels "empathy" for men who take the red pill and go in a "dangerous direction". I guess we should all take the "safe" route and become supplicating husbands to fat feminist cows like herself.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I could go back in time now and you offer 30 grand. OR you gave me two bits of red pill advice.

I would take the advice, everytime. its saved my mental health, my life, and getting my daughter back.
Damn bro. It hurts reading your comment. Stay strong. And I'm sorry to hear this.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So much to discuss here, and unfortunately, not all that is presented is wrong. A lot of manosphere communities can turn very toxic, we see it even here in SS. However, they are definitely pushing a story agenda, which is red-pill is misogyny and extremists. They are associating a political view on red-pill. And while there is a lot of men that do that, that is certainly not the case for a few of us here. In fact, I get really turned off when some members here start spreading political agendas which include covid-19 and its "vaccine".

A lot of it sounded very black-pill rather than red-pill. And if I am being honest, even some of the content in Rollo's book is a bit too rough to swallow and border line close to misogyny but if you really look it carefully it is not about victimizing men or women, it is simply a recognition and return to a natural balance of true feminine and masculine energy and roles.

Anyway, you have to be very vigilant when it comes to online behavior and content. That I do agree with.

Modern Man Advice

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So much to discuss here, and unfortunately, not all that is presented is wrong. A lot of manosphere communities can turn very toxic, we see it even here in SS.
You will find some level of toxicity anywhere on the Internet. I mean, you could go to a forum dedicated to baking and still find toxic people there. I find that the level of toxicity on SS is actually quite low considering the subject matter. With the exception of occasional trolls, most posters here are civil and well-behaved.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn bro. It hurts reading your comment. Stay strong. And I'm sorry to hear this.
This was years ago, I split up from the family, I sat every night trying to put the family back together- 2 kids involved (problem solving mind) whilst she sat their lapping up the attention. I thought i was being an adult, I sent her flowers in the end and instead of appreciating them,she manipulated the situation, to get more attention from orbiters/females by putting a status on social media "flowers from a secret admirer" and she ignored me.

I went full on Red Pill Arcade mode after

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that this entire idea of "Red-Pill" has gone mainstream, I do imagine SoSuave won't be around by the end of this decade.
This was posted in October 2017. Let's assume it aired in Fall 2017. Roosh and Heartiste have disappeared since then.

Sosuave is one of the vestiges of the "old internet", a place where people can express their opinions freely and anonymously. Governments, media and big tech are actively trying to suppress these vestiges, as they have no control over them. They are going to simultaneously label you a pathetic loser and a dangerous radical for daring to question the mainstream narrative. I burst out laughing at the end of the video when the fat chick says that she feels "empathy" for men who take the red pill and go in a "dangerous direction". I guess we should all take the "safe" route and become supplicating husbands to fat feminist cows like herself.
This is a great synopsis of SoSuave.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA has been mainstream for a long while now, it's just currently better known as "Red Pill". SoSuave somehow has managed to survive while most other seduction sites have fallen by the wayside. Maybe because there is such a wide range of discussion here, it isn't just about dating or getting laid.

One thing that amuses me is how common the term "Alpha" has become. When I was a young man, I literally never heard this term, and if I did it was in a zoology context. Then at some point you started hearing guys use it. Now I think women use it just as much, which amazes me.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Elaborate

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was years ago, I split up from the family, I sat every night trying to put the family back together- 2 kids involved (problem solving mind) whilst she sat their lapping up the attention. I thought i was being an adult, I sent her flowers in the end and instead of appreciating them,she manipulated the situation, to get more attention from orbiters/females by putting a status on social media "flowers from a secret admirer" and she ignored me.

I went full on Red Pill Arcade mode after
How so

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its explained quite well, / I hit the drink for 4 months, and tried every night to put my family back together, not realising i looked like a low value beg.

a guy told me to walk away, and my pathetic inner whiteknight told him i would never turn my back, on my ex.

god its disgusting looking back,

but her behaviour showed me i needed to take the pill,

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its explained quite well, / I hit the drink for 4 months, and tried every night to put my family back together, not realising i looked like a low value beg.

a guy told me to walk away, and my pathetic inner whiteknight told him i would never turn my back, on my ex.

god its disgusting looking back,

but her behaviour showed me i needed to take the pill,
I take it you separated and now back in the dating scene

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You mean sexual attention correct

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:... tell me about it. Typical shaming bull****. Although I imagine I'd react similarly if my strategies were utterly revealed.

What I love the most about "The red pill" is that after filtering through all the BS, you recognize that most of the advice has nothing to do with women and everything to do with maturing into a better MAN. In whichever manner that means to you.

This concept of the "red pill" can turn a lost cause into a success story in the right hands. I do firmly believe this. But, unfortunately, on the opposite side of the coin, it can produce the most ruthless of incels.

There are many questionable cats on here, but the real ones do stand out. The advice can be cold but necessary and skips through all the "good feelings" BS. To those, I've listened - and trust me, I've learned and improved.

Is swallowing "the pill" Painful? Sure. But life in the realm of petty romance is MUCH more tolerable now.

What's sort of sad is you also come to recognize just how dangerous the mainstream narrative truly is. And just how far people will go to defend it.
Well said

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like black pill is becoming more popular than red pill, something that's been going on for at least 3 years, if not longer.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter what they say, women will continue to hook up with guys like us. I've had enough girls beneath me telling me to **** them harder that were online talking **** against the manosphere. When all along, the manosphere is right behind her with a standard ruler up her snatch.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

what do you mean non sexual attention?