"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Clubbin' Question...

alakazam

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Okay....so when you're out of the floor and dirty dancing with some chick, what do you guys think about the whole hard-on issue?

The way I've always looked at it is, "What the hell does she expect to happen if she grinds her ass against my crotch?" and never really worried about it.

Do you guys generally agree or is there something I'm not seein'?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
you think too much. just dance. follow her lead. that's it.
 

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DJ Alejandro
you think too much. just dance. follow her lead. that's it.
Follow her lead? I always thought the guys were suppose to take charge of the dance.

Not trying to criticize, because I usually follow her lead as well... but i'm not exactly a master dancer.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DJ Alejandro
you think too much. just dance. follow her lead. that's it.
True.
I believe what he means by follow her lead is: observe the signals she is giving you, and react accordingly to them WHILE being agressive and moving forward in kino.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Nah

Search for "dance magic and power of eyes", the second you are INN (The second she lets you dance with her) YOU CONTROL IT. Just never ever do something that turns her of or makes her angry/violates her. Other than that you control everything.

Concerning the boner, do not care about it. Let her feel it, let her ass slide up against it, make her know it's turning you on, that it's okay to be horny about this.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top