Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I eat breakfast and a big dinner.
Bro.....for some reason you seem to be having a hard time understanding what we are saying. Not sure why that is.

Question....and I do not mean this in a negative fashion. But are you autistic at all? Ever been diagnosed? Some of your responses indicate that you may be so.

What we are saying is you need to be consuming at the minimum of 6000 calories a day. That includes fats, proteins, carbs, weight gainer shakes etc. In other words...a mega bulk.

You also need to start a comprehensive weightlifting program. AT A GYM. And forgot cardio. I am talking deadlifts, squats, bench presses, and then a number of complimentary exercises along with those 4-5 days a week.

As far as gear? I know a couple of guys above don't think you need it. I happen to think it could help. A heavy test cycle with some equipoise mixed in is nothing to severe and could kick start your body into building the muscle that the food and lifting will help your body create.

Here is a good simple program to start with. Lists every exercise to do, the reps, days, etc. Even what to eat.

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
6500 to 8000?? Recommended is like 2500 or something. Even if you do working out that seems way too much. What kind of working out burns 4000 calories in a day??
Recommended for who? Lol. You must be referring to the nutrition label on the back of a box. My recommended calorie intake is different than yours or anyone else’s. This has to be goal oriented. I’m still in my bulk or off season. Those calories change once I start coming into a cut.

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
classic physique? What’s your stats look like?
For my height, I am not allowed to go above 190 lbs. But I over-dieted for my last show and came in at 179lbs. With gear I could have definitely held on to that extra 10lbs or so of muscle but imo if I'm going to use gear I'd rather do the Men's Open and have free range to not worry about weight limits.

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll need to go on roids too in that case, you won't get supernatural results with natural methods bro. Look.. I'm sorry to be the one raining on the parade and again I don't hate on roids... but that's the truth you need to know.
Well, what I meant was something along that range, cause I'm quite away from that, not exactly his weight and not in "6 months time". I don't believe in quick results and all that crap, I do enjoy hard work and it paid off so far in my workouts. But I'm 100% sure that's possible given you are not looking for some quick fix and you're willing to put the time, effort and dedication and skip excuses. I mean I gained 10 kg for 2 years without knowing sh1t about nutrition, just eating what I enjoy. Sure, it might take 5-7-10 years to do it naturally, but I'd be be damn ass confident if I could pull that **** by hard work.

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll be stepping on stage in June and my weight limit for height is 210 in the classic physique division, I should come in at 185-190 is what me and my coach are hoping for.
@Rictor1

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, what I meant was something along that range, cause I'm quite away from that, not exactly his weight and not in "6 months time". I don't believe in quick results and all that crap, I do enjoy hard work and it paid off so far in my workouts. But I'm 100% sure that's possible given you are not looking for some quick fix and you're willing to put the time, effort and dedication and skip excuses. I mean I gained 10 kg for 2 years without knowing sh1t about nutrition, just eating what I enjoy. Sure, it might take 5-7-10 years to do it naturally, but I'd be be damn ass confident if I could pull that **** by hard work.
It took me 10 years to go from 140-215-220. So yeah it’s doable.

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll be stepping on stage in June and my weight limit for height is 210 in the classic physique division, I should come in at 185-190 is what me and my coach are hoping for.
@Rictor1
That's awesome. Which show are you targeting? You have an excellent build and structure, I'm sure you will do well.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Bro.....for some reason you seem to be having a hard time understanding what we are saying. Not sure why that is.

Question....and I do not mean this in a negative fashion. But are you autistic at all? Ever been diagnosed? Some of your responses indicate that you may be so.

What we are saying is you need to be consuming at the minimum of 6000 calories a day. That includes fats, proteins, carbs, weight gainer shakes etc. In other words...a mega bulk.

You also need to start a comprehensive weightlifting program. AT A GYM. And forgot cardio. I am talking deadlifts, squats, bench presses, and then a number of complimentary exercises along with those 4-5 days a week.

As far as gear? I know a couple of guys above don't think you need it. I happen to think it could help. A heavy test cycle with some equipoise mixed in is nothing to severe and could kick start your body into building the muscle that the food and lifting will help your body create.

Here is a good simple program to start with. Lists every exercise to do, the reps, days, etc. Even what to eat.

So I 3 months I could be bulked for the summer?

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck! You will do well.
Do you have a gf? She's going to want to go with you if you do. My ex somehow knew that there'd be groupies and muscle fetish girls and would not let me travel alone staying at a hotel. Lmao.
Yes I am a taken man! She will most likely be there. Thanks man! I’ve been really pushing my routine here lately, cut starts in March.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Battle on the coast. NPC in Biloxi MS.
Just pointing this out. :)

I own a fitness supplement company and a CBD company.

I deal with instragram and social media athletes all of the time.

If anyone here has a decent sized following and is interested in repping the company, let me know. We are going public soon so stock options....are an option. :)

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just pointing this out. :)

I own a fitness supplement company and a CBD company.

I deal with instragram and social media athletes all of the time.

If anyone here has a decent sized following and is interested in repping the company, let me know. We are going public soon so stock options....are an option. :)
I would if I had social media! Believe it or not, I’m completely off all platforms.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
See what I mean lol?

No. You could make some quick gainzzzzz in 3 months. Maybe get up to 145 or so as the first few months of a dedicated workout and diet program always creates great results and gets people hooked.

But to get where you should be? 175-190 of good lean muscle? Going to take a minimum of 2-3 years of solid commitment.

You need to stop looking for the short term fixes and dedicate yourself to a complete lifestyle change.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude , lift big and eat big you will bulk.I was skinny like you too. I ate six times through out the day and bench pressed,squat, and deadlifted.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would if I had social media! Believe it or not, I’m completely off all platforms.
Interesting. That actually is not a bad thing as people like to follow new people in the industry.

Do you have videos and pics of your progress over the years? Are you comfortable having pics taken?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See what I mean lol?

No. You could make some quick gainzzzzz in 3 months. Maybe get up to 145 or so as the first few months of a dedicated workout and diet program always creates great results and gets people hooked.

But to get where you should be? 175-190 of good lean muscle? Going to take a minimum of 2-3 years of solid commitment.

You need to stop looking for the short term fixes and dedicate yourself to a complete lifestyle change.
Shucks, even 145 would be a humongous improvement.