Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dude only wants 40 bucks to finish the machine but doesn't know when hes available. I told him I might attempt it myself. Are roids another option too that can aid me in personal muscle growth?
Just do it. Try. If you get stuck, PM me with any questions. I'll d/l the manual and help you through it. There's no reason you shouldn't be able to put it together. Pluse, you'll be invested in it personally. When a man works on a machine, his spirit goes into it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AttackFormation you never asked, you made passive remarks concerning me. If you said hey man, what did you look like naturally, or hey man, have you used. You would have gotten the answer you were looking for. I don’t share that information freely because it’s my personal life.
I said you were on the magic maker in the first pics you posted in the thread, to which you said yes. But then when that guy asked you how to get to your size, you left that out, which I felt I should thus add in for his sake in a neutral manner. It's no more than that, I'm not out to get you. Let there be peace.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn son, were you bullied before you started lifting? Look at the change in body language .. it’s amazing what lifting can do
Oh you know it man. But for some reason it motivated me immensely. My anger was transferred to the gym. This place has helped a lot as well. As a result, I feel like my mission in life is to show people that anyone can seriously make a total 180 in every aspect of their life if they choose to do so. @biggoal, I hope this serves as inspiration for you to take action.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting, in reading this thread, I'm thinking about my own response to lifting. For example, I've been sick with the flu for about a month, and then I had a kidney stone, making me unable to work out for a total of six weeks.

Now the strange thing is, I can get back to just how I was before in a matter of a week and a half. I literally mean 4 workouts will get me back to my pre-sickness shape. I've always noticed a super-quick recovery after being lazy for a few weeks (or even months) or sick. Although I get back into shape extremely quickly, I also plateau very quickly. So I end up being content at the plateau because I just don't have the inclination to break through. I look quite fit at my plateau. I guess it's true that everyone's physiology is different.

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I said you were on the magic maker in the first pics you posted in the thread, to which you said yes. But then when that guy asked you how to get to your size, you left that out, which I felt I should thus add in for his sake. It's no more than that, I'm not out to get you. Let there be peace.
No hard feelings on my end buddy. Other guy asked if he could get that weight with strictly calisthenics so I cleared that up in my next post. I stalled at 195, but I could have done physique comps with that physique easily naturally. I’ve been getting the steroid accusations for years, why not make it true :D

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man some of you guys are just RIPPED.
I do most of my work out on a heavy bag. Front kicks and jabs.
Some weights but the ole bones are catching up guys lol
Eat cartilage and take a lot of fish oil. Maybe some Vitamin K2. You’ll go back to feeling ~30 years old again.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is me completely 100% natural. This was 2 years ago and at my biggest 195. I started AAS. Last year in October and went from roughly 188 to 220. I have no reason to hide it, and since you are the first gent on here to semi ask I figured I’d respond. I didn’t need to take anything, I could have stayed natural. I knew for what I wanted I wanted to use AAS. The same guys who have insecurities about this are the same guys who will say these pics aren’t natural either.
Also natural. I guess that’s not hard work either.
You look natty in these bro, you don’t got those mongoloid traps and your rear delts weren’t the size of your front delts lol. Plus you were 190ish in these pics, not 220. But that’s what we’re saying, that’s kinda the natty limit.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh you know it man. But for some reason it motivated me immensely. My anger was transferred to the gym. This place has helped a lot as well. As a result, I feel like my mission in life is to show people that anyone can seriously make a total 180 in every aspect of their life if they choose to do so. @biggoal, I hope this serves as motivation for you.
Without getting too Dr. Phil do you still have confidence issues? Like I’ve noticed a lot of guys who have made a radical transformation like yours sometimes still get visits from the ex skinny/fat kid in their mind and it effects their confidence.
I guess I’m saying have you internalized how nice looking you are if that makes sense.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
13% is not that lean. I keep trying to tell you that. 209lbs at 6% bf would be juiced, I promise you.

Ronnie is actually only 5'9, height is inflated, he is not 5'11. My friend traveled with him when they were both working for BSN. He knows what he took. I'm glad you brought Ronnie up because he is the ONLY bodybuilder in the history of the sport (ok it's not actually a sport) to turn pro without gear. It wasn't until Flex Wheeler introduced him to juice AFTER he turned pro that he started to destroy everyone. He's the perfect example of genetics + gear + hard work = amazing. My point is that because everyone knows about steroids these days, it sadly also takes away from actual natties who are dismissed despite actually being natural. You'll always have people who pull the steroid card on anyone who is in shape.
Ik 13% is ‘not that lean’, but 13% at 240 is wayyyyy different than 13% @ 180. Why? Because that extra 60 lbs is muscle, meaning you’re muscle will show more. You still have a lot of lean body mass from bones and the tissue from other organs.

Take these guys for example, they’re at MOST 5% bodyfat, more likely to be at 2-3%: A1A7DEC9-3BF6-468F-9BBE-38270D7E9940.jpeg

CF26BAD8-3D1D-49A6-AF8B-262C45090E27.jpeg

Now take this guy, who is also sub 5%:

88BC95CB-A153-4BB9-89D9-F41F2359AC80.jpeg

What I’m trying to say is, it’s harder to hold the same bodyfat % at heavier weights. It just is.

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
You look natty in these bro, you don’t got those mongoloid traps and your rear delts weren’t the size of your front delts lol. Plus you were 190ish in these pics, not 220. But that’s what we’re saying, that’s kinda the natty limit.
Lol I knew my natty limit, which is different than everyone else’s. It’s no big deal, none of you guys asked and if you did I would have happily told you. I’ve been in this for awhile now and nothing bothers me more than people being passive about it. Like I tell randoms, hey just ask.

Some people have a higher limit to achieve naturally, but if you can get to your genetic potential you can look amazing. If you choose to push past your genetic potential with AAS usage that’s your choice.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Without getting too Dr. Phil do you still have confidence issues? Like I’ve noticed a lot of guys who have made a radical transformation like yours sometimes still get visits from the ex skinny/fat kid in their mind and it effects their confidence.
I guess I’m saying have you internalized how nice looking you are if that makes sense.
Ever since I took a break from this place about 1 1/2 years ago, I focused on socializing more, going out more, and experiencing new things. The combo of focusing on my physique, education and career and having people approaching me and trying to get ME to be reactive to them have been the biggest difference. The trippiest thing of all was noticing how people interact with my now & their body language now but the catch is some of these people were the same people that looked down upon me or would never notice me when I was younger and literally just didn't recognize me in more recent interactions. I think that little glimpse of the past creeps up occasionally in different situations for sure though.

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it's not the steroid use I have a problem with, they can do whatever they want. I myself think going on HRT once you get older very well could be a smart thing to do too.

What I don't like is that they lie, and that they see and treat you as an idiot, by thinking to themselves you'll buy their BS they're giving you even though they themselves know it's BS (unless they've become so delusionally ego invested that they believe their own BS now).
Going on HRT, which is prescribed (rx) by a doctor legally, is not the same as asking Staticus to admit to using a controlled substance, which is illegal in the U.S.

I think you could have been more tactful with the way you called him out.

And based on what every poster on here in this thread has written, it just doesn't look like anyone was being flippant or treating you (or anyone else) as an idiot. I have to ask though - do you truly believe that his physique is unattainable without steroid use? Because I've known guys with his stats that got to where he is now without juice. And then when they decided to actually get on gear, they turned pro. That's my point when I mentioned genetics. I think you may have mentioned that too when you mentioned response to gear.

Ik 13% is ‘not that lean’, but 13% at 240 is wayyyyy different than 13% @ 180. Why? Because that extra 60 lbs is muscle, meaning you’re muscle will show more. You still have a lot of lean body mass from bones and the tissue from other organs.

What I’m trying to say is, it’s harder to hold the same bodyfat % at heavier weights. It’s just is.
Nooo but my point was that it's relative to height. I'm average height and if I was 240lbs you'd know I was either obese or on a crap ton of stuff. In fact, I would wager that on gear, I'd probably still only be 20-30 lbs heavier, not 50lbs. It isn't magic. And where you start from matters too. Most of the guys you see (pics you posted) are on more than just steroids. They're on a bunch of other enhancers. My best friend was 6'1 and his weight even prior to lifting was always steady at 215lbs. It's relative to height for sure.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The thing with transforming your body is that it won't take months, it takes YEARS. You honestly have to want it. Although this is the case, one cannot look at pics of certain people and aspire to be anything close to them so although these posts can be motivating, some people can get the wrong idea. Everybody's body is different and many people unfortunately don't have the capability to achieve certain things as other people.

This past year, I've realized moreso than ever that many people just don't have good genetics out there. Many resort to steroid use and obviously look a little better but still don't look impressive. Some people don't even look like they use roids when they do. Some look like they do when in fact, they don't. In the end, you have to recognize your own body and that only happens by going through the process of constantly documenting your progress and watching what you eat, again, for YEARS.

And as was mentioned, it's not all about the looks. They get your foot in the door, they are not the end all be all. But damn, if it doesn't make you feel good from how much you've accomplished.

View attachment 3574
I'm like you on the left. So I need to get looking like your current body. Girls better like me then lol after hard work.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since I took a break from this place about 1 1/2 years ago, I focused on socializing more, going out more, and experiencing new things. The combo of focusing on my physique, education and career and having people approaching me and trying to get ME to be reactive to them have been the biggest difference. The trippiest thing of all was noticing how people interact with my now & their body language now but the catch is some of these people were the same people that looked down upon me or would never notice me when I was younger and literally just didn't recognize me in more recent interactions. I think that little glimpse of the past creeps up occasionally in different situations for sure though.
Dope story man, whenever you have time you should make a thread about your transformation, it’s truly motivational.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going on HRT, which is prescribed (rx) by a doctor legally, is not the same as asking Staticus to admit to using a controlled substance, which is illegal in the U.S.

I think you could have been more tactful with the way you called him out.

And based on what every poster on here in this thread has written, it just doesn't look like anyone was being flippant or treating you (or anyone else) as an idiot. I have to ask though - do you truly believe that his physique is unattainable without steroid use? Because I've known guys with his stats that got to where he is now without juice. And then when they decided to actually get on gear, they turned pro. That's my point when I mentioned genetics. I think you may have mentioned that too when you mentioned response to gear.
I never asked him to admit to using anything, and that is the very reason why I just quoted that other guy's request for advice and framed it neutrally instead of quoting Staticus.

It's from my memory of being treated as an idiot in real life by a guy who we both knew was on roids.

I don't believe you can match the physiques of people who have both good genetics and use steroids, just from having good genetics. In other words you can't get supernatural results from natural means. As for whether I "believe" this or that about some unnamed guys who insist they aren't, or are claimed to not be on steroids, that's too much conjecture for me to obsess about. My intent was just to help that other guy.

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm like you on the left. So I need to get looking like your current body. Girls better like me then lol after hard work.
If you're going to make the changes, you should do this for self-improvement. Getting girls should be a bonus, but I don't know if that should be the objective. You will feel better and be healthier overall from lifting and eating right and happier without girls. And I'll tell you right now that when/if you reach that, it won't be as fun as you think. You will be met with different problems than what you have now. Last summer post-show I was getting attention non-stop and it didn't feed my ego, it just made me self-conscious and at one point I came close to having a panic attack. Getting checked out once in a while is fine, but when you're bombarded nonstop, when people PHYSICALLY remove your headphones to FORCE you to talk to them, that's when it'll dawn on you that all of this is only worth it if you are doing it for yourself, not for "getting girls."

The other part of it is that the girls you liked prior to your physique change might be too insecure to consider dating you. This might sound like a "good" thing, but it depends on what you're looking for. Unlike many here, I prefer "cute" over "hot." I can't remember if it was Soulforge or someone else in a different thread who said that they were only getting attention from better looking girls at one point but getting none from the less attractive ones. I will say that that resonated with me, and I only bring it up because it can be painful when you really like someone for their personality but they can't seem to get over their insecurities enough to consider dating you. Be careful what you wish for.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dope story man, whenever you have time you should make a thread about your transformation, it’s truly motivational.
I'll have to for sure and I wanted to thank you for making this thread to begin with as I feel this is truly a great way to inspire other guys to better themselves. I feel like you've been reviving this forum recently in a sense.

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never asked him to admit to using anything, and that is the very reason why I just quoted that other guy's request for advice and framed it neutrally instead of quoting Staticus.

It's from my memory of being treated as an idiot in real life by a guy who we both knew was on roids.

I don't believe you can match the physiques of people who have both good genetics and use steroids, just from having good genetics. In other words you can't get supernatural results from natural means. As for whether I "believe" this or that about some unnamed guys who claim or are claimed to not be on steroids, that's too much conjecture for me to obsess about. My intent was just to help that other guy.
I agree with this, and I think I misunderstood you initially.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going to make the changes, you should do this for self-improvement. Getting girls should be a bonus, but I don't know if that should be the objective. You will feel better and be healthier overall from lifting and eating right and happier without girls. And I'll tell you right now that when/if you reach that, it won't be as fun as you think. You will be met with different problems than what you have now. Last summer post-show I was getting attention non-stop and it didn't feed my ego, it just made me self-conscious and at one point I came close to having a panic attack. Getting checked out once in a while is fine, but when you're bombarded nonstop, when people PHYSICALLY remove your headphones to FORCE you to talk to them, that's when it'll dawn on you that all of this is only worth it if you are doing it for yourself, not for "getting girls."

The other part of it is that the girls you liked prior to your physique change might be too insecure to consider dating you. This might sound like a "good" thing, but it depends on what you're looking for. Unlike many here, I prefer "cute" over "hot." I can't remember if it was Soulforge or someone else in a different thread who said that they were only getting attention from better looking girls at one point but getting none from the less attractive ones. I will say that that resonated with me, and I only bring it up because it can be painful when you really like someone for their personality but they can't seem to get over their insecurities enough to consider dating you. Be careful what you wish for.
This is all real true...