Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
200lbs Must be some muscle there with that low bf its hard to guess that you are that heavy
Guess so...don't forget that fat distributes differently for each individual. Even when I've gotten bulkier, my back has always looked extremely lean.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess so...don't forget that fat distributes differently for each individual. Even when I've gotten bulkier, my back has always looked extremely lean.
What’s your back workout? Looks like weighted pullups for days..

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wish I could participate just to show you guys how young your old Uncle Atom looks. I think it would encourage some who have expressed concerns about growing older.
I'm concerned about it, but I don't see how that would help. :)

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How often are you approached? (by women I assume).

For me, I'm usually only approached in "party" or "social gathering" types of situations. Shopping at the grocery store or out for a walk, not so much.
Yeah, women. Things like shopping or grocery store=stares and smiles, if it's a late night out or a bar/club, every time.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s your back workout? Looks like weighted pullups for days..
Yes! I love my weighted pullups and always recommend them! Also do lat row, lat pulldown, and a one arm cable row variation that Athlean X always recommends. & thanks bro, you look like a beast yourself.

Reaction score
Yeah, women. Things like shopping or grocery store=stares and smiles, if it's a late night out or a bar/club, every time.
Sure, yes, weekend nights out, yes. Elsewhere it's hit or miss as far as approaches, smiles, stares, it's not a consistent thing.

I think part of it is that I live in an area where 20 something singles are relatively rare. We have so many fvcking old people you wouldn't WANT them approaching you or giving IOI's lol.

Do you live in an area with a strong singles/20 somethings scene? I usually only have access to that on weekends.

Last edited:

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
6'1, 200 lbs, 22 years old. Although I get looked at and get approached often, my main issue is that most people seem to think that I'm 30 or in my late 20's and they can't seem to shake off the fact that I'm 22 lol. Just finished school and going back and about to secure a good income with a couple jobs. In the process of moving out as well.
If you lived near me and I took you under my wing you'd turn pro. You have the genetics for it.

That back definition is absurd, good sh*t bro. I want to workout with all you guys ..
He's only 22 and has the Christmas tree lower back. That's gifted genetics.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you lived near me and I took you under my wing you'd turn pro. You have the genetics for it.

I know, I’m jealous! Crazy genetics.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Truly appreciate it! & yeah, I've thought about it. I'm thankful for what I have and what I, and we, will continue to work for.

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve honestly wanted to try HGH for years but I’m terrified to inject anything into my body. I also wouldn’t even know where to find it.
At our age (30s), we wouldn't notice the difference with HGH. It's really better for things like bone density, recovery, etc. and more useful for older people.

There is a sarms that is a bit similar mk677 or something i did reseach it but jever tries
To me its seems that most roid will give you size very fast but seems hard to keep the gain once you stop.
Id be scare to **** up my T level with thoae
You are correct - Mk677 does cause a natural release of hgh but it's not comparable to injecting actual exogenous hgh. I used to do some personal training back when I was in school (stopped after I got my first job as a medical professional getting people off heroin and other drugs - too demanding to keep up the PT stuff) and what I hated the most was reframing clients' thinking. Everyone wanted short cuts. The ones that trusted me and listened eventually understood that it's hard training, rest, and WHOLE FOODS that build the muscle. Forget the drugs. Food is the most anabolic thing on the planet. A lot of you guys are already more muscular than guys I know who are ON CYCLE.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, yes, weekend nights out, yes. Elsewhere it's hit or miss as far as approaches, smiles, stares, it's not a consistent thing.

I think part of it is that I live in an area where 20 something singles are relatively rare. We have so many fvcking old people you wouldn't WANT them approaching you or giving IOI's lol.

Do you live in an area with a strong singles/20 somethings scene? I usually only have access to that on weekends.
I live near the 3rd largest city in the U.S. so idk what other people have to say about that but seems like guys tend to have trouble out there, especially younger ones. Whether the women are single/younger or not.

Reaction score
I live near the 3rd largest city in the U.S. so idk what other people have to say about that but seems like guys tend to have trouble out there, especially younger ones.
Depends. I've gamed in nor-cal/Bay Area and SF was average-ish at best. Quality is pretty mediocre, but at least quantity is above average compared to most cities. The girls are very stuck up on average, with girls in the 4-6 range experiencing a strong sense of entitlement.

LA is much, much better than SF but generally over-rated in terms of quality, except for specific neighborhoods.

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Rictor1 @lamath @soulforge @CBear

im thinking of switching to a meat and green only diet, with 1 cheat meal a week(refeed) what do you think the results would be?
What are your goals? I would 100% do that if trying to lean out and overall be healthier, but I would not do that if I played intense sports. If I was playing football or studying for the MCATs, I would not do that because the brain prefers glucose/carbs for fuel. I mean, it utilizes them more easily/readily.

I used a similar diet last year prepping for my show, except I made the mistake of not utilizing the cheat meals as often as I should have so my metabolism slowed and I did lose muscle. So your idea to keep a cheat meal in once a week as a rule is actually perfect and ahead of the game. Most people don't even know to do that.

That's pretty much exactly what I do. Kinda like keto but I wouldn't put a label on it lol. Mostly meat and veggies with occasional carbs/sugar.
You are able to keep your body sensitive to insulin by eating this way. You are also healthier due to good blood sugar control. Funny thing is if you ate a burger you'd probably look twice as big and keep all your detail because your body at this point is great with nutrient partitioning lol.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At our age (30s), we wouldn't notice the difference with HGH. It's really better for things like bone density, recovery, etc. and more useful for older people.

You are correct - Mk677 does cause a natural release of hgh but it's not comparable to injecting actual exogenous hgh. I used to do some personal training back when I was in school (stopped after I got my first job as a medical professional getting people off heroin and other drugs - too demanding to keep up the PT stuff) and what I hated the most was reframing clients' thinking. Everyone wanted short cuts. The ones that trusted me and listened eventually understood that it's hard training, rest, and WHOLE FOODS that build the muscle. Forget the drugs. Food is the most anabolic thing on the planet. A lot of you guys are already more muscular than guys I know who are ON CYCLE.
Very good insight thanks man