Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. That actually is not a bad thing as people like to follow new people in the industry.

Do you have videos and pics of your progress over the years? Are you comfortable having pics taken?
I’ve got tons of progress pictures, videos not so much. I don’t mind being photographed. I’ve done small shoots for local gyms to help advertising. I also have a possible sponsorship with my local nutrishop if I can place in this coming show.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were 240 you weren't at or anywhere near 13% bf bro, haha. That's more than Arnold Schwarzenegger's contest weight, a 6'2 professional steroid user who also has good genetics. It's far more than 6'1 Serge Nubret, who likewise is a professional steroid user with good genetics, and so on.
My 13% was actually a guess, i knowni was below 15 for sure like it was said before 13% is not that lean.
I know what did work for me, i also know that @cola is way below 20% on his 1sr pic probably around 15 for example.

Also some.method for BF works better than others, you can get some balance that get it with an electric current it tends to be off by quaite an amoint tbh.
Manual method is still best imo

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, what I meant was something along that range, cause I'm quite away from that, not exactly his weight and not in "6 months time". I don't believe in quick results and all that crap, I do enjoy hard work and it paid off so far in my workouts. But I'm 100% sure that's possible given you are not looking for some quick fix and you're willing to put the time, effort and dedication and skip excuses. I mean I gained 10 kg for 2 years without knowing sh1t about nutrition, just eating what I enjoy. Sure, it might take 5-7-10 years to do it naturally, but I'd be be damn ass confident if I could pull that **** by hard work.
It's natural to go through what you could call a "belief phase" like this. I went through that too for a short period many years ago, a few years younger than your age. All I had to do was keep working out 5-6 days a week, rest well, and maintain the good diet I always eat anyway, and I would blow right through the "limit" - because why wouldn't I? I was working hard to do it, and I believed that even though the gains would decrease, if I just kept working intensely for years then the small increments would still go up.

However, something in me was always wiser. I read Nattyornot.com, which I would advise you to do as well. I also had an acquaintance who was on roids but who, like they typically do and you've seen in this thread now, was never forthright with it and deflected away from it. He too talked about "6 meals a day", "people don't know what's possible naturally", and so on. I didn't press the issue because I knew there was no point. One day however, he said he had "run out of" an unnamed good and asked me if I wanted to "get what he was gonna buy".

The bodybuilding PR talk of "hard work and dedication" sells well because it promises to make the magic happen. It says that what seems impossible is possible, once you have the secret knowledge and dare to dedicate yourself to be more than those lazy slackers who won't put the work in. That message is too uplifting and promising for aspirants dismiss easily. It's not an outright lie - you can indeed get into quite good shape, and there is indeed dedication involved in bodybuilding. But drugs, and the genetics to respond well to them, are the core.

Do what you can to reach the goal you've outlined here, but 2-3 years from now when you have indeed gotten into good shape but you still don't look like a fitness model or that guy who insists he is all natural, remember what I told you here. Bodybuilding is not a Charles Atlas Superpower, unfortunately.

My 13% was actually a guess
Exactly.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’ve lost your mind. You obviously don’t understand nutrition and diet. This is the second time you’ve brought this up, you come off as the same guy that hates on other men in a gym that make progress and blame it on “roids” instead of dedicating time to achieve a goal. This thread is supposed to be positive.
There’s a lot of dudes in my gym on roids. I live in Jersey. It’s kinda easy to spot tbh. It’s not a knock on folks if they use just don’t pretend enough “hard work” can turn a natural into a fitness model.

As for this thread, women know instinctively when you’re on juice. They say he’s “too muscular.” The symmetry gets all fvcked up.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s a lot of dudes in my gym on roids. I live in Jersey. It’s kinda easy to spot tbh. It’s not a knock on folks if they use just don’t pretend enough “hard work” can turn a natural into a fitness model.

As for this thread, women know instinctively when you’re on juice. They say he’s “too muscular.” The symmetry gets all fvcked up.
I am not nearly educated enough about steroids to have an opinion on if @Staticus is natty or not but I know he looks great. Women have fake eyelashes, pounds of makeup on, hair extensions, fake boobs fake ass how could they care if a dude is on juice or not? I know women aren’t logical but that’s crazy

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not nearly educated enough about steroids to have an opinion on if @Staticus is natty or not but I know he looks great. Women have fake eyelashes, pounds of makeup on, hair extensions, fake boobs fake ass how could they care if a dude is on juice or not? I know women aren’t logical but that’s crazy
Generally speaking, The rule is:

big, lean, natural - pick 2

The other easy tell is 3D deltoids. Shoulders that look like boulders with striations.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

To me it's not the steroid use I have a problem with, they can do whatever they want. I myself think going on HRT once you get older very well could be a smart thing to do too.

What I don't like is that they lie, and that they see and treat you as an idiot, by thinking to themselves you'll buy their BS they're giving you even though they themselves know it's BS (unless they've become so delusionally ego invested that they believe their own BS now).

Last edited:

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is me completely 100% natural. This was 2 years ago and at my biggest 195. I started AAS. Last year in October and went from roughly 188 to 220. I have no reason to hide it, and since you are the first gent on here to semi ask I figured I’d respond. I didn’t need to take anything, I could have stayed natural. I knew for what I wanted I wanted to use AAS. The same guys who have insecurities about this are the same guys who will say these pics aren’t natural either.

Attachments

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing with transforming your body is that it won't take months, it takes YEARS. You honestly have to want it. Although this is the case, one cannot look at pics of certain people and aspire to be anything close to them so although these posts can be motivating, some people can get the wrong idea. Everybody's body is different and many people unfortunately don't have the capability to achieve certain things as other people.

This past year, I've realized moreso than ever that many people just don't have good genetics out there. Many resort to steroid use and obviously look a little better but still don't look impressive. Some people don't even look like they use roids when they do. Some look like they do when in fact, they don't. In the end, you have to recognize your own body and that only happens by going through the process of constantly documenting your progress and watching what you eat, again, for YEARS.

And as was mentioned, it's not all about the looks. They get your foot in the door, they are not the end all be all. But damn, if it doesn't make you feel good from how much you've accomplished.

zedit 4.jpg

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally speaking, The rule is:

big, lean, natural - pick 2

The other easy tell is 3D deltoids. Shoulders that look like boulders with striations.
This was exactly what I was trying to explain in my other post with example pictures. You can't be big and lean at the same time without juice. Size is always sacrificed. I still stand by what I said about the look of being juiced is having a certain hardness to it that you just can't get without steroids. I don't go by size because back in high school there were black guys that didn't even know what steroids were and ate Doritos, lifted rarely but had big arms with separation and detail. You cannot discount the difference in genetics. If you go back to the teen pic I posted of myself on page...five or six (?) you can see that even when I first started, I had the structure for bodybuilding.

Hey somone posted a brunette with big brown eyes. Cant find it now but man thanks im such a sucker for the dark brunettes!
And the African american ladies too!
Was it my former bae? I posted one of me with her and then one of her by herself. :)

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is me completely 100% natural. This was 2 years ago and at my biggest 195. I started AAS. Last year in October and went from roughly 188 to 220. I have no reason to hide it, and since you are the first gent on here to semi ask I figured I’d respond. I didn’t need to take anything, I could have stayed natural. I knew for what I wanted I wanted to use AAS. The same guys who have insecurities about this are the same guys who will say these pics aren’t natural either.
Look good either way.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Completely agree with this.

Nutrition is the biggest factor,
I once was very big 240 at about 13%bf
Never did roid, ate a **** load of stuff and lots of whey protein

Was at about 300g peotein per day, tbh might have been a bit too much.
No hate chief but 240 lbs, 13% bf @ 5’11 height is kind of a stretch. I don’t want to get too much into numbers, but that’s an FFMI of 29, which is above average for most golden era bodybuilders who were on roids and did nothing but eat, sleep, and train lol so I’m wondering what you used to measure your bf.
You're focusing too much on numbers. You can certainly get to 240 at his height with 13% bf naturally.
Oh cmon dude, 209 lbs of lean body mass naturally at 13%? Ronnie Coleman would be laughing rn lmao

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to text the guy see how much he will charge. I'm busy so hard to find time to do it myself.
OK, time to just get it done. I hope you set up a solid appt, have the guy finish it this week and get to work.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also natural. I guess that’s not hard work either.
Looks like pre-roid use to me bro. See, wasn't that hard.

The thing with transforming your body is that it won't take months, it takes YEARS. You honestly have to want it. Although this is the case, one cannot look at pics of certain people and aspire to be anything close to them so although these posts can be motivating, some people can get the wrong idea. Everybody's body is different and many people unfortunately don't have the capability to achieve certain things as other people.

This past year, I've realized moreso than ever that many people just don't have good genetics out there. Many resort to steroid use and obviously look a little better but still don't look impressive. Some people don't even look like they use roids when they do. Some look like they do when in fact, they don't. In the end, you have to recognize your own body and that only happens by going through the process of constantly documenting your progress and watching what you eat, again, for YEARS.

And as was mentioned, it's not all about the looks. They get your foot in the door, they are not the end all be all. But damn, if it doesn't make you feel good from how much you've accomplished.

View attachment 3574
That's great work bro. People couldn't recognize me either after I'd worked out, I was gangly as hell before like you, then my buddies started calling me Captain America lol.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 3574
Damn son, were you bullied before you started lifting? Look at the change in body language .. it’s amazing what lifting can do

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh cmon dude, 209 lbs of lean body mass naturally at 13%? Ronnie Coleman would be laughing rn lmao
13% is not that lean. I keep trying to tell you that. 209lbs at 6% bf would be juiced, I promise you.

Ronnie is actually only 5'9, height is inflated, he is not 5'11. My friend traveled with him when they were both working for BSN. He knows what he took. I'm glad you brought Ronnie up because he is the ONLY bodybuilder in the history of the sport (ok it's not actually a sport) to turn pro without gear. It wasn't until Flex Wheeler introduced him to juice AFTER he turned pro that he started to destroy everyone. He's the perfect example of genetics + gear + hard work = amazing. My point is that because everyone knows about steroids these days, it sadly also takes away from actual natties who are dismissed despite actually being natural. You'll always have people who pull the steroid card on anyone who is in shape.

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
@AttackFormation you never asked, you made passive remarks concerning me. If you said hey man, what did you look like naturally, or hey man, have you used. You would have gotten the answer you were looking for. I don’t share that information freely because it’s my personal life.