Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Christina Aguilera Married to Pasty-White Nerd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
Haven't you ever noticed that some extremely attractive woman sometimes goes for the ugly guy. Reason why is because they have had the good looking guys and are tired of the lame personalities most have. Not always true though. Sometimes they just want a smart or sweet guy instead of players. Look at this couple
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz...g.html?path=pgallery&path_key=Rushdie, Salman
Salman Rushdie - Salman is a perverted deviant homo - thus his hatred for Islam!!!

Christina is a hor and not good looking!! The Matrix has you young fvcks!!!

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy has his own passions, interests and opinions, he is sure of himself. He is what we call, A MAN! This is why she fell in love with him!

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christina is "all that".
Must be a hella guy!
Her new album is pretty much for him.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with white picket fences.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christina is definitely hot, and this guy is definitely ugly. Id say its unlikey that she personaly find him attractive in her eyes (but hey, its still possible)

THe fact that this couple is becoming such a spectacle becuase of how attractive one is /unattractive the other is is concrete evidence that this kind of thing is NOT NORMAL. It is not normal to see a girl of this caliber with a guy of this uglyness together. Its very rare. This is why this is NOT evidence against a looks matter theory.

Now if it were common place to see ugly guys like this with hot girls, this thread would have never been started becuase such a thinkg would be commonplace and would be a very uninteresting thread. But this would only happen in a world where looks dont matter to attractive women (statistically speaking). But the fact that this thread is raising interest is strong evidence that it is true that guys this ugly rarely get girls that hot and are consistent with the predictions of a looks matter theory.

Now about her true motive for being with him....well we know hes a jewish record exec. We arent sure how much money he makes, but its far more likely that hes fully loaded and keeping quiet about it than it would be for him to be a guy with such an amazing personality given that we know he is involved in the record business, many female celebs base their marraiges party in furthering their career, and men with awesome personalities are very rare.

So we can safely rule out the "great personality theory". Fact is, she thinks hes ugly, Im sure sex with him is gross for her and is a chore, but shell put up with it becuase hes going to help further her career. I dont see anything about this that would suggest looks dont matter to the typical hot woman.

MT3

Banned
Reaction score
I bet this guy isn't half the geek you guys think he is.

Book by it's cover ect.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
~attrACTION~ said:
Wow. He must have a 12" penis or something.
Actually, he is rumored to have a big one.

She's just like Britney. All lookin' for a bad boy with some quality dik.

I made this point before. That's what all these young alpha girls want. Ideally - a good-looking, high-status guy with a big whopper. How do you think Wilmer Valderrama laid so many MAXIM hotties? He admitted his dik is just over 8"!

Look, these hors are all fvcking the same guys from the same circles.
Grammy award winning songwriter and producer Dallas Austin is the subject of an explosive video interview where he accuses Christina Aguilera and British soul singer Joss Stone of providing sexual favors in exchange for production work on their CDs.

"Christina Aguilera, Joss Stone... all these biches be fvckin' for tracks," Austin says in the video. "You go in the studio with the regular girls like Ciara and them, they just want to get their work done. Fvck all these biches fvckin' for tracks."

In the video, Austin further explains in explicit detail the accounts of Aguilera having sex with both him and his best friend.

Austin, who has penned and produced award-winning songs for TLC, Madonna, Monica, Kelis, Gwen Stefani and Janet Jackson, among others, is responding to articles appearing on the internet where Stone's relationship with collaborator, Raphael Saadiq, became a public affair.

As previously reported by SOHH, Stone teamed with Saadiq as the main collaborator on her forthcoming CD Introducing Joss Stone due out March 20 via Virgin Records.
Most of these beat producers are Black dudes...but Jordan hung out in this same crowd. That's how Xtina met him and got sprung on his dong. Sure, he's not good-looking or extremely high-status...but he's got enough combined to pwn her. And he's probably richer than he looks too - Jewish and with a production gig? Sounds like a silverspoon "job" bankrolled by some very rich rents...

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
The way people are reacting on this site is proof that one should date in their own league unless they will feel insecure. For example...I see myself as a 7. I guess If I dated anything higher than an 8, people will stare at me and snicker behind my back.

Unfortunately, leagues and pecking orders do exist and one must stay "in their" league to avoid unwanted attention.

Now, I am sure if this guy was atleast a 7 or 8, it would go unnoticed.

This guy is married to Monica Bellucci (0ne of the most beautiful women in the world)

Mismatched?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001993/

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
The way people are reacting on this site is proof that one should date in their own league unless they will feel insecure. For example...I see myself as a 7. I guess If I dated anything higher than an 8, people will stare at me and snicker behind my back.

Unfortunately, leagues and pecking orders do exist and one must stay "in their" league to avoid unwanted attention.

Now, I am sure if this guy was atleast a 7 or 8, it would go unnoticed.

This guy is married to Monica Bellucci (0ne of the most beautiful women in the world)

Mismatched?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001993/

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Actually, he is rumored to have a big one.

She's just like Britney. All lookin' for a bad boy with some quality dik.

I made this point before. That's what all these young alpha girls want. Ideally - a good-looking, high-status guy with a big whopper. How do you think Wilmer Valderrama laid so many MAXIM hotties? He admitted his dik is just over 8"!

Look, these hors are all fvcking the same guys from the same circles.
Most of these beat producers are Black dudes...but Jordan hung out in this same crowd. That's how Xtina met him and got sprung on his dong. Sure, he's not good-looking or extremely high-status...but he's got enough combined to pwn her. And he's probably richer than he looks too - Jewish and with a production gig? Sounds like a silverspoon "job" bankrolled by some very rich rents...
I totally beleive everything you say here man. Youre right on point.

Lets face it, statistically speaking, hot women dont just bang ugly dudes becuase of their "awesome personality". Women cant stand them. But if theres a big ****, or some money or a way to sleep her way to the top, she will definitely make an exception.

Looks matter, get over it. Its the only way your genuinely going to a get a hot woman attracted to you. personality cannot make up for uglyness. But if you got some money she may prostitute herself for you and make an exception; but not all hot women even have the gold digging predisposition, so even then, good luck.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
A spectacle to YOU. This is just another random couple to me. Life is good post-enlightenment.
lol, Deus, wheres your credibility? your implying you see this all the time, another lie of yours, just like your poll ;).

Obviously, Im not the only one thinking "hmmm, whats the deal here?", YES, this is a spectacle!!! such a couple as this is unusual and the fact that people are rushing to this thread to figure out why she is with him is proof that this is unusual. This thread would be dead if such couples were common place, becuase everyone would know this is totally normal, and wouldnt care about this thread. Obviously its not normal, and so why the thread started!

Course you don't. You've completely blocked off your mind to anything that might suggest that men have the potential to get any women they want, to the point that you refuse to have a logical argument.
um, the looks matter theory predicts that some ugly men will be with hot women, but they will be a minority. ie. rare. Is that not what this thread is all about, a rare spectacle people are trying to decipher? :yes: sounds to me exactly what a looks matter theory would predict, so yes, it is consistent with the theory, and nothing inconsistent with it.

tell you what Deus, dig up some proof that shows majority of hot women are with fugy dudes, and couples like this are common place, and you will have found me an inconsistency in the looks matter theory. BUT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FIND SUCH EVIDENCE, IT DOESNT EXIST!

LOOKS MATTER, thats why

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I work the front desk of a hotel and I witness alot of couples checking in and out. With a few rare exceptions, most couples are in the same "looks range". I saw a few hot chicks check in today and I when I looked at their b/f or husband etc; they were attractive looking as well. You never, never see a guy who is a "5" with a smoking hot chick. Sure, there was this guy today who kind of had an ugly face who was with a solid 8, but he was also 6'2" and jacked.

Unfortunately, based on our looks, we are in a certain league and we are more comfortable dating in our league. As a moderately attractive male, I can tell you I would feel insecure and uncomfortable walking around with a 9 or 10. We ALL care what people think of us to an extent, DON
T DENY IT!!

siph

Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are making some good comments but your off on a few points

first in the animal world mating is based on 3 things

fitness - good looking, strong smart etc
resources - breeding territory or money in humans
parental investment - will this person raise my child

animals with pair bonding will cheat as well

just because a girl likes rich men doesnt men she is a straightup gold digger or a prostitute.

you are assuming that looks are the only component in who a woman likes - this isnt the case at all

and as far as a guy who is a 5 with a ten 10 girl
its soo common in wealthier metropolitan areas its ridic
you see the fat short dude with the supermodel on his arm
get with the times man

the whole point of being a DJ from this site is to learn ways to get girls besides looks
otherwise you would not be here

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Funny how a rich man (likely inherited) is suddely viewed manfully legit when seen with a celebrity.
No, they have a happy marriage and have had so for many years now. THAT takes a man, FAR MORE than just being "seen" with a celebrity. She fell in love with him, not just wanted him because he was "the latest craze" like Ashton Kutcher or whatever his name is. Trust me, I know more about this relationship than your internet sites and tabloids.

Some of the kids in here coud learn a lot from this guy, and what it means to truly be yourself and be confident.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Only when they're not arguing in and creating threads devoted to trying to convince everyone else that looks matter. :D
deus...

for one who is so against looks matter threads. you always seem to be catalyst of most of the looks matter arguments on this site.

how is that?

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Why all the hate? good for him. Now stop worrying about his game and concentrate on yours.

I agree man. it just proves that sometimes beautifull girls like odd ball guys. so i guess looks dont matter..well sometimes. :)

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think that she's that hot, look how skinny that girl is.
And I've seen fuglyer guys than that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.