Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Christian woman chasing me

lonegun

Don Juan
Reaction score
A 40 yr. old?

Cripes man, she'll deteriorate so quick you won't believe what happened !! Why, when you can get way younger? At that age only one thing is on their mind, and it aint sex. I'm puzzled why youre interested, unless your just in it for the experience .. but shields up ma boy.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, women at that age have higher sex drives than they did in their twenties.

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had that happen to me, several times. Must be my side interests which certainly promote a fair amount of atheism.

"The creator does not answer."
Vger---Star Trek the motion picture.

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
I agree with Francisco

Anybody who identifies themself forst and foremost with a group is already dangerously close to being a fanatic... unless you are also a fanatic of that group, you will have nothing but trouble.

Normal people do not identify themselves as "A CHRISTIAN Woman".. only the real fanatical born-again types do that. THe rest of us nominal christians would never describe ourselves in that way.

Dietzcoi
Agreed. This turns into nothing more than a vicious cycle of limited self identity.

"What is Vger?"
"Vger is that which seeks the creator"
"And What is the Creator?"
"The creator is that which made Vger."
Star Trek the motion picture.

Marty

Don Juan
Reaction score
I must agree with the minority here.She may or may not be a fanatic,but you'll never know unless you go out with here.Be clear about your intentions and belief and be up front with her and set your guide rules early.Just say,"Hey look,I like you and we can go out and see what happens,but I'll let you know right out,I'm not attending church or anything that happens to be based on religion".
Contrary to some of the earlier posts some of Xian women are wild underneath.My parents were well known Gospel singers on TV in a small southern town and they played many local churches.I've know women who may be on their knees Sunday in church praying,while on Saturday night they were on their knees elsewhere with me doing something else!

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think a Christian girl will squirm as well as any other
so I would pursue her because breaking her down will be all
the more fun. Expose a little of the hypocrisy to sunlight.....

mike

Marty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by persistent exaction
I would think a Christian girl will squirm as well as any other
so I would pursue her because breaking her down will be all
the more fun. Expose a little of the hypocrisy to sunlight.....

mike
Thank you.In the struggle between the carnal and the spiritual,the carnal will always will out.I say nail her under tha auspice of Bible study at her house.Make her speak in tongues!