Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Christian woman chasing me

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a Christian woman chasing me who's 40. She's a nice person, but I'm not a Christian. And I don't mean she's just casually or socially Christian, like a lot of people; she's really into it.

I dont' want to deal with the limititations that her beliefs would entail, so I haven't pursued her. I just wonder if anyone's had any experience with such women being secretly wild in private.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MackJr
There's a Christian woman chasing me who's 40. She's a nice person, but I'm not a Christian. And I don't mean she's just casually or socially Christian, like a lot of people; she's really into it.

I dont' want to deal with the limititations that her beliefs would entail, so I haven't pursued her. I just wonder if anyone's had any experience with such women being secretly wild in private.
I have a rule about types of people I try to avoid or at least not engage readily; those that define themselves by the relationship that they have with a group of people. Some examples include things like:

- "I'm a Christian Woman"
- "I'm a strong black woman"
- "I'm a staunch Republican."

Now understand, I do not have anything against any of these groups or people that associate with them. I just become wary when you ask someone to tell you about themselves and they start off by saying "Well, I'm a Christian woman..." It makes me feel that their personalities are based on the acceptance of their particular group. I'm more interested in the individual, not the group.

Does anyone understand what I'm trying to say?

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tattoo "666" on your forehead. She'll leave you alone.

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MackJr

What limits?

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Francisco

Anybody who identifies themself forst and foremost with a group is already dangerously close to being a fanatic... unless you are also a fanatic of that group, you will have nothing but trouble.

Normal people do not identify themselves as "A CHRISTIAN Woman".. only the real fanatical born-again types do that. THe rest of us nominal christians would never describe ourselves in that way.

Forget about thinking she is secretly wild... are you crazy? She is a nut... you don't want anything to do with this! I bet there are women in the insane asylum who are secretly wild... do you want to date one of them?

My advice: Stay away from religious nuts!

Dietzcoi

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MackJr didn't say she identified herself first as a Christian, he just said she was really into Christianity.

However, in my experience, the real religious loons will only go out with men who are of the same level of religious commitment.

So if she knows you are not a Christian yet is still willing to date you, she might be quite liberal in her outlook. I can't see the harm unless she starts trying to convert you against your will etc.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the point, she WILL try to convert him, if she is "really into it"

But go ahead, its your misery, not mine...

Dietzcoi

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SUUUUURE!
You might not be a bible-thumping Christian NOW...but you will be when she's done with you! She'll drag you to church, make you play bible-based trivia games with her friends, insist you stop drinking with your friends and as for sex? FORGET IT! Nothing till after you two are married.

She AIN'T wild in the sack! That is just a lie propagated by the church to keep it's membership levels up!

Tell her: "I think you're a nice person but I don't think we have much in common. Besides, my faith, the Church of Satan, frowns on dating outside our religion." ;)

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

Seriously have you all never heard about catholic school?

Not wild....LOL

Christian women are raised that sex is taboo.
So if they have sex with you they are being Bad....very bad....
=)

And from my experience they don't play as much they are more serious with what they want. If you are playing this may be a problem but if you are ready to be serious they make good gf's.

Enjoy.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hardcore christian chicks take it up the azz, cuz it's not really "sex".

steer clear dude, she's most definitely trying to recruit you.

a while back at starbucks, i was helping this christian chick install "Bible To Go" on her laptop and sync it with her palm. cool!

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
She AIN'T wild in the sack!

How do you know? Because she is spiritual?

That is just a lie propagated by the church to keep it's membership levels up!

Are you serious?????

The minister of propaganda hasn't sent me a memo.:rolleyes:

Just because she embraces christianity doesn't make her a prude.
It encompesses every type, from the half-hearted to the fanatic.

Same thing as anything else.

Talk about haters.

Spirituality seems to be an integril human need.

Every culture around the globe, across time has had a form of it.

Nihilism = Emptiness

I find those who don't have a spiritual core to be empty, and envious of those who do.

You might not be a bible-thumping Christian NOW...but you will be when she's done with you! She'll drag you to church, make you play bible-based trivia games with her friends, insist you stop drinking with your friends

So how does this differ from any other womens agenda to conform her man to her specs?

Where in the bible does it say drinking is a sin?

But I'd give it a chance. She might be a fanatic, but based upon your post it's doubtful. You might end up with a decent woman with morales, and god forbid that!!!!

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score

No this is sodomy.

Ever wonder why the tradional sex position is called missionary?????

Bull.

What she wants is you.

a while back at starbucks, i was helping this christian chick install "Bible To Go" on her laptop and sync it with her palm. cool!

Is this some kind of point?

The point I see is that your a loser who pays for over-priced flavored water.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by entropy

No this is sodomy.

Ever wonder why the tradional sex position is called missionary?????

Bull.

What she wants is you.

Is this some kind of point?

The point I see is that your a loser who pays for over-priced flavored water.
sing along...c'mon...

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbayah

Someone's laughing, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's praying, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's sleeping, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might not be a bible-thumping Christian NOW...but you will be when she's done with you! She'll drag you to church, make you play bible-based trivia games with her friends, insist you stop drinking with your friends and as for sex? FORGET IT! Nothing till after you two are married.
Ouch that happened to me. The bible trivia was almost worse than the no sex part. And after a few times of being left alone in a room with men who hug each other just a little more than they should (with the women nowhere to be found), I stopped pretending to be interested and moved on.

It's the classic bait and switch. She shakes that tail and the next thing you know you are sitting in bible study trying not to look at your watch.

Maybe this gal won't put you through that, but if you start to feel that pressure from her, be very afraid.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Religious nuts = weak minds

Stay away from her unless you want to go down the "rabbit Hole" with her...

Its the only hole you'll be going into! :)

Dietzcoi

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya

Didn't see that coming:rolleyes:

Isn't that Standard Operating Procedure, when dealing with someone who's spirituality makes you envious?

Ouch that happened to me. The bible trivia was almost worse than the no sex part. And after a few times of being left alone in a room with men who hug each other just a little more than they should (with the women nowhere to be found), I stopped pretending to be interested and moved on.

There are all sorts of denominations ,ranging from normal to weird to cult-like.

It's just like anything else (said the broken record).

Give it a chance.

A weird girl is a weird girl, wether she worships jesus or worships culture.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by entropy
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya

Didn't see that coming:rolleyes:

Isn't that Standard Operating Procedure, when dealing with someone who's spirituality makes you envious?

There are all sorts of denominations ,ranging from normal to weird to cult-like.

It's just like anything else (said the broken record).

Give it a chance.

A weird girl is a weird girl, wether she worships jesus or worships culture.
that's one of the problems with hardline christians. they AUTOMATICALLY think they are morally and spiritually superior and that people who are not christian are envious because they, and only they, know the "way", and non-christians are lost little soals.

entropy, you said the word "envious" in two of your posts, as well as being "empty". ahhhh, us poor heathens....

i am not envious of people who need other people, and a book of fiction, to tell them the difference between right and wrong, from cradle to grave. especially since that particular institution (christians/catholics) was responsible for more murder and torture than Hitler and Stalin COMBINED. in addition to other things, none of which are good.

this is coming from a man who went to a catholic school for 8 years. mass, every school day for 8 years, which is about 1,500 times. i was one of the few who actually questioned the cr@p they were spewing.

many a time, i've chatted with a hardliner. a few simple questions is all it takes to get them doubting their beliefs.

hardline christians are not independent thinkers and SO DESPERATELY want others to believe what they believe. they are weak-minded, close-minded, arrogant, self-righteous, lemmings. and they're ALAWYS on the prowl for their next recruit. the first thing out of their mouths is usually, "are you christian?".

are you looking for a chick like that?

thump-thump-thump!

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's one of the problems with hardline christians. they AUTOMATICALLY think they are morally and spiritually superior and that people who are not christian are envious because they, and only they, know the "way", and non-christians are lost little soals

Kinda like the way you think your superior for beleiving in nothing?

. especially since that particular institution (christians/catholics) was responsible for more murder and torture

The institution your really refering to is called HUMANITY. Humans seem to do well with murdering, raping, and torturing their fellow man without the help of jesus.

By the By, I'm not a christian.

People like you are just as pathetic as christians are. Because you come to the conclusion their is no god, you think your superior. "Like there is no God.....woah heavy".

Besides, the guy never said the girl was a fanatic (something you don't need religion to be), just that she was a christian.

poor heathens

Even heathens (in the traditional chrisitian sense) had a form of religion.
Usually polytheism.

I don't know if the you were raped as an alter boy, but it's telling how you automatically assume this girl is fanatical.

thump thump

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

Amazed at the one dimensional aspects with which some of you all see christian women.

If I used the same generalizations for non-christian women wouldn't you think that was kinda stupid?