nicksaiz65
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 27, 2017
- Messages
- 4,084
- Reaction score
- 1,723
- Age
- 29
Answered my own question. Forget this thread, mods if you're reading this can you delete it?
Last edited:
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I just figured it doesn't matter... the only way to tell is to escalate to sex and see how she reacts.It must have been the latter.
Out here dating but these hoes love to play games. One day I'll play them allGet some more experience with women.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You HAVE to run game on them. The game could be one ho positioned as "gf" that you cheat on with the others.Out here dating but these hoes love to play games. One day I'll play them all
What do you mean by standard default?For some men, there is a time for gaming ‘hoes.’ I understand that.
I get you are young, eagerly learning and improving with every interaction @nicksaiz65. Your comfort and confidence will grow. Be careful not to let gaming/dating of ‘hoes,’ to become your standard default or comfort level. Once your almost ok there, do not settle, keep going. You deserve more than hoes! Push yourself to level up again! Your skills and confidence will grow to accommodate that next level too.
+1Get some more experience with women.
Bitter words from a low smv guy.Out here dating but these hoes love to play games. One day I'll play them all
Or just a statement that my SMV will raise and I'll win in the endBitter words from a low smv guy.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
+1Bitter words from a low smv guy.
Get better not bitter. - JulienOut here dating but these hoes love to play games. One day I'll play them all
I like it. It's just hard not to be angry when I got played so hard as a Blue Pill Guy y'know?+1
Get better not bitter. - Julien
Cant be. The anger means your still focused on that and you will attract more of the same.I like it. It's just hard not to be angry when I got played so hard as a Blue Pill Guy y'know?
I like it. It's just hard not to be angry when I got played so hard as a Blue Pill Guy y'know?
Anger.Out here dating but these hoes love to play games. One day I'll play them all
I would NEVER, I'll be an incel for life before I'd do anything like that.Anger.
Revenge.
Rape.
You are getting closer and closer to Elliot Rodger territory.
"The day in which I will have my revenge against humanity."
"For the last 8 years of my life, ever since I hit puberty, I've been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection, and unfulfilled desires, all because girls have never been attracted to me."
"You girls have never been attracted to me, and I will punish you all for it."
http://digg.com/video/elliot-rodger-video
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Thats jumping to extreme from Nick many post ive read this is not his attitude.Anger.
Revenge.
Rape.
You are getting closer and closer to Elliot Rodger territory.
"The day in which I will have my revenge against humanity."
"For the last 8 years of my life, ever since I hit puberty, I've been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection, and unfulfilled desires, all because girls have never been attracted to me."
"You girls have never been attracted to me, and I will punish you all for it."
http://digg.com/video/elliot-rodger-video
Thank you friendThats jumping to extreme from Nick many post ive read this is not his attitude.
Nick mate, the process of DJ, pickup, playboy (thereafter) is a by product of self-awareness. Unplugging from the matrix. Taking the red pill is a natural way to transcend but, as is the case for being forged in the fire.I like it. It's just hard not to be angry when I got played so hard as a Blue Pill Guy y'know?
Or just get a gf.Nick mate, the process of DJ, pickup, playboy (thereafter) is a by product of self-awareness. Unplugging from the matrix. Taking the red pill is a natural way to transcend but, as is the case for being forged in the fire.
I am truly disgusted by western women, cratered SMV, single moms, victimhood, and most (if not all) married women. The probability of cratered SMV is empowering lulz seemingly is the mindset of all Western women and when the wall hits or as the epiphany phase kicks off, playboy stops calling, its then hee hedging her bet. She cannot compete for alpha and playboy nor optomise her ****ty hypergamy so, you need to man up. She found God. Isn't in the mood and raise her bastard children.
Enjoy the decline. Watch sone goggins motivation and read his book. Its fire. Learn to enjoy the demise, suffering, rejection, flaking, pulling, ghosting, skull ****ing, nutting on her face, and going out to get more girls. The alternative is phaggotry playing house with cratered SMV.
Adopt bachelor lifestyle. Acknowledge your freedom as a single man. Have choice. Pull girls but moreover, have a life. Travel. Get some world experience. Explore consciousness. Seek self knowledge. Be the strongest version of yourself. The benchmark is self actualization.
No bigger obstacle then your bitter self. You will sepf sabotage and it will bleed into other areas of your life. Its why rsd Tyler and others recommended meditation. I smoke dmt. I do ayahuasca. I trip ****ing balls. Its a reset. Read the yoga sutras.
Allocate time wisely. I'm not saying a lot of women don't suck. I am saying bitterness eill suffocate you.
Wrong wrong mindset. What are you actively doing to take your life back?I would NEVER, I'll be an incel for life before I'd do anything like that.
Literally all I'm saying is I'm learning Game to take back what's mine and so I can't get jerked around anymore. I'm taking my life back too. Nothing more, nothing less.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.