"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Choosing Signals or Getting Used for Nonsexual Attention

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,084
Reaction score
1,723
Age
29
Answered my own question. Forget this thread, mods if you're reading this can you delete it?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,084
Reaction score
1,723
Age
29
For some men, there is a time for gaming ‘hoes.’ I understand that.

I get you are young, eagerly learning and improving with every interaction @nicksaiz65. Your comfort and confidence will grow. Be careful not to let gaming/dating of ‘hoes,’ to become your standard default or comfort level. Once your almost ok there, do not settle, keep going. You deserve more than hoes! Push yourself to level up again! Your skills and confidence will grow to accommodate that next level too.
What do you mean by standard default?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

allancc3

Banned
Joined
Mar 19, 2019
Messages
236
Reaction score
127
Age
35
I like it. It's just hard not to be angry when I got played so hard as a Blue Pill Guy y'know?
Out here dating but these hoes love to play games. One day I'll play them all
Anger.

Revenge.

Rape.

You are getting closer and closer to Elliot Rodger territory.

"The day in which I will have my revenge against humanity."

"For the last 8 years of my life, ever since I hit puberty, I've been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection, and unfulfilled desires, all because girls have never been attracted to me."

"You girls have never been attracted to me, and I will punish you all for it."

http://digg.com/video/elliot-rodger-video

 
Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,084
Reaction score
1,723
Age
29
Anger.

Revenge.

Rape.

You are getting closer and closer to Elliot Rodger territory.

"The day in which I will have my revenge against humanity."

"For the last 8 years of my life, ever since I hit puberty, I've been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection, and unfulfilled desires, all because girls have never been attracted to me."

"You girls have never been attracted to me, and I will punish you all for it."

http://digg.com/video/elliot-rodger-video

I would NEVER, I'll be an incel for life before I'd do anything like that.

Literally all I'm saying is I'm learning Game to take back what's mine and so I can't get jerked around anymore. I'm taking my life back too. Nothing more, nothing less.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Anger.

Revenge.

Rape.

You are getting closer and closer to Elliot Rodger territory.

"The day in which I will have my revenge against humanity."

"For the last 8 years of my life, ever since I hit puberty, I've been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection, and unfulfilled desires, all because girls have never been attracted to me."

"You girls have never been attracted to me, and I will punish you all for it."

http://digg.com/video/elliot-rodger-video

Thats jumping to extreme from Nick many post ive read this is not his attitude.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I like it. It's just hard not to be angry when I got played so hard as a Blue Pill Guy y'know?
Nick mate, the process of DJ, pickup, playboy (thereafter) is a by product of self-awareness. Unplugging from the matrix. Taking the red pill is a natural way to transcend but, as is the case for being forged in the fire.

I am truly disgusted by western women, cratered SMV, single moms, victimhood, and most (if not all) married women. The probability of cratered SMV is empowering lulz seemingly is the mindset of all Western women and when the wall hits or as the epiphany phase kicks off, playboy stops calling, its then hee hedging her bet. She cannot compete for alpha and playboy nor optomise her ****ty hypergamy so, you need to man up. She found God. Isn't in the mood and raise her bastard children.


Enjoy the decline. Watch sone goggins motivation and read his book. Its fire. Learn to enjoy the demise, suffering, rejection, flaking, pulling, ghosting, skull ****ing, nutting on her face, and going out to get more girls. The alternative is phaggotry playing house with cratered SMV.

Adopt bachelor lifestyle. Acknowledge your freedom as a single man. Have choice. Pull girls but moreover, have a life. Travel. Get some world experience. Explore consciousness. Seek self knowledge. Be the strongest version of yourself. The benchmark is self actualization.

No bigger obstacle then your bitter self. You will sepf sabotage and it will bleed into other areas of your life. Its why rsd Tyler and others recommended meditation. I smoke dmt. I do ayahuasca. I trip ****ing balls. Its a reset. Read the yoga sutras.

Allocate time wisely. I'm not saying a lot of women don't suck. I am saying bitterness eill suffocate you.
 

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
203
Reaction score
84
Nick mate, the process of DJ, pickup, playboy (thereafter) is a by product of self-awareness. Unplugging from the matrix. Taking the red pill is a natural way to transcend but, as is the case for being forged in the fire.

I am truly disgusted by western women, cratered SMV, single moms, victimhood, and most (if not all) married women. The probability of cratered SMV is empowering lulz seemingly is the mindset of all Western women and when the wall hits or as the epiphany phase kicks off, playboy stops calling, its then hee hedging her bet. She cannot compete for alpha and playboy nor optomise her ****ty hypergamy so, you need to man up. She found God. Isn't in the mood and raise her bastard children.


Enjoy the decline. Watch sone goggins motivation and read his book. Its fire. Learn to enjoy the demise, suffering, rejection, flaking, pulling, ghosting, skull ****ing, nutting on her face, and going out to get more girls. The alternative is phaggotry playing house with cratered SMV.

Adopt bachelor lifestyle. Acknowledge your freedom as a single man. Have choice. Pull girls but moreover, have a life. Travel. Get some world experience. Explore consciousness. Seek self knowledge. Be the strongest version of yourself. The benchmark is self actualization.

No bigger obstacle then your bitter self. You will sepf sabotage and it will bleed into other areas of your life. Its why rsd Tyler and others recommended meditation. I smoke dmt. I do ayahuasca. I trip ****ing balls. Its a reset. Read the yoga sutras.

Allocate time wisely. I'm not saying a lot of women don't suck. I am saying bitterness eill suffocate you.
Or just get a gf.
 

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
203
Reaction score
84
I would NEVER, I'll be an incel for life before I'd do anything like that.

Literally all I'm saying is I'm learning Game to take back what's mine and so I can't get jerked around anymore. I'm taking my life back too. Nothing more, nothing less.
Wrong wrong mindset. What are you actively doing to take your life back?

What is that so called 'yours' and why do you not think another guy could come and grab whats 'yours'?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top